Temporada - 2024 - Season

Charlas generalistas sobre los campeonatos, y simuladores, y pachangas, y...
Xug

Re: Temporada - 2024 - Season

Mensaje por Xug »

Me apunto, claro! :) I'm in, of course!
Imagen
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Gaizka has nominated the Ferrari 625 as his ride for the upcoming Temporada series. I used this car exclusively in the latest GP55 series championship with the UKGPL. It's a good ride and I did quite well with it but am loathe to park my fanny in it again for another series of races. I'm giving serious consideration to using the Vanwall.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Since, last year in the Lancia, I was no threat to anyone at the front I shall continue with it again.
Paul_S

Mensaje por Paul_S »

No one is a threat to Gaizka

;)
Clive Loynes

Paul_S escribió: Mar Ene 23, 2024 5:01 pm No one is a threat to Gaizka

;)
How true.

Any lap times being shared at the minute?

Actually, Hristo is showing an interest in 55mod and I have messaged him to make sure that he knows of this band.
Gaizka
Benefactor
Contactar:

Mensaje por Gaizka »

Clive Loynes escribió: Mié May 22, 2024 8:06 pmI was wondering if future seasons might be more enjoyable as spec races? Each round having a designated car and just to make things even more interesting, Gaizka could give us his setup. :D Just a thought.
I have done my best for my car selection to handicap me by choosing the worst performing cars (from 6th to 9th so far). I would like to drive all cars as the seasons go by, so nothing stops you from selecting the 5th best performing car next season :mrgreen: :sidra:
My setup skills are my own kryptonite. Do not expect much from them :ahorcado: :fundido:
GPL Rank = -92.907
Clive Loynes

Gaizka escribió: Vie May 31, 2024 11:40 pm
Clive Loynes escribió: Mié May 22, 2024 8:06 pmI was wondering if future seasons might be more enjoyable as spec races? Each round having a designated car and just to make things even more interesting, Gaizka could give us his setup. :D Just a thought.
I have done my best for my car selection to handicap me by choosing the worst performing cars (from 6th to 9th so far). I would like to drive all cars as the seasons go by, so nothing stops you from selecting the 5th best performing car next season :mrgreen: :sidra:
My setup skills are my own kryptonite. Do not expect much from them :ahorcado: :fundido:
Hi Gaizka,

Your level is so much higher than mine that once you left the Gordini behind I was never going to challenge.

I very much liked your Vanwall setup for Assen and knowing that one has a car that can do a great time is very helpful when it comes to improving my technique.
Paul_S

Mensaje por Paul_S »

Any plans for the rest of the year ?
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Esto ha sido una total desconexión veraniega por mi parte ... aunque no del todo porque me enganché con acierto a las Fun Races de Paul en GPLRacer y me lo he pasado muy bien :bien:
This has been a total summer disconnect on my part .... although not entirely because I got hooked on Paul's Fun Races at GPLRacer and I had a great time

Me apetece mucho que hagamos algo el resto del año y se me ha ocurrido que una temporada equivalente a la F1 del 66 puede ser acertada (GPLRacer ya celebra campeonatos 65, 67 y 69)
I really want to do something for the rest of the year and I think that a season equivalent to F1 '66 could be a good idea (GPLRacer already holds championships 65, 67 and 69)

El calendario del 66 tiene 7 pistas pappy, lo que nos dará la oportunidad de disfrutar del GPL 1967 Track Pack
The 66 calendar has 7 papy tracks, which will give us the opportunity to enjoy the GPL 1967 Track Pack

Acotaremos como otras veces los motores x pista y dada la poca anticipación del anuncio podemos descartar si os parece los peores 3/4 resultados
As in the past, we will narrow down the engines by track and, given the short notice of the announcement, we can discard the worst 3/4 results if you think so

A celebrar los lunes con entrenos el domingo anterior
To be held on Mondays with training on the previous Sunday

Fecha - Pista - Motor hasta
Date - Track - Engine up to

16/09/2024 Monaco 2l
23/09/2024 Spa67 3l
07/10/2024 Reims 3l
14/10/2024 Brands Hatch 2.7l
28/10/2024 Zandvoort 2l
04/11/2024 Ring 2.7l
18/11/2024 Monza67 3l
25/11/2024 Watkins Glen 2l
16/12/2024 Mexico 2.7l

¿Qué os parece?
What do you think about?

:piloto:
Paul_S

Mensaje por Paul_S »

Sounds good. :bien:

I prefer free choice of chassis.
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

sí! :piloto:
Imagen
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Hola, amigos! :)

It will be great to be back with the PDLR for another season. Looking forward to it and the GP66 mod is most probably my favourite of all. So many cars from which to choose. YUMMY!

I certainly hope that we draw some more entries since switching to Monday races. I have been rather disappointed that many from the UKGPL have not joined in. We need more bums in the seats! :)
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Que alegría leeros! :abrazo:
What a joy to read you!

Gaiz me comenta que 3/4 son demasiados descartes dado que es difícil saber como vas en el campeonato hasta que casi acaba, también da mas dificultad de calculo y las pistas son todas muy conocidas quizás con la excepción de Reims, que por su parte tampoco da mucho trabajo aprenderlo
Gaiz tells me that 3/4 are too many discards because it is difficult to know how you are doing in the championship until it is almost over, it is also more difficult to calculate and the tracks are all very well known, perhaps with the exception of Reims, which is not too difficult to learn.

En atención a la sugerencia de Paul no limitaremos motor siendo el coche a escoger de libre elección. Se podrá repetir o escoger distinto coche cada evento si se quiere
In response to Paul's suggestion, we will not limit the engine and the car to be chosen will be free choice. It will be possible to repeat or choose a different car for each event if you wish.

:P
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

La propuesta queda por ahora así
For the time being, the proposal remains as follows

Temporada F1 1966 PDLR Season

A celebrar los lunes con entrenos el domingo anterior
To be held on Mondays with training on the previous Sunday

Elección libre de coche para cada evento
Free choice of car for each event

Fecha - Pista
Date - Track

16/09/2024 Monaco
23/09/2024 Spa67
07/10/2024 Reims
14/10/2024 Brands Hatch
28/10/2024 Zandvoort
04/11/2024 Ring
18/11/2024 Monza67
25/11/2024 Watkins Glen
16/12/2024 Mexico

Aceptamos sugerencias o cambios o ...
We accept suggestions or changes or ...

Entre mañana y el miercoles montaré el servidor de entranos y carrera, el área de apoyo de boxes, la temporada en weekly y el anuncio en SRMZ
Between tomorrow and Wednesday I will set up training/racing server, boxes support area, season on weekly and announcement on SRMZ

:piloto:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

PDLR F1 1966 Season publicada en weekly
PDLR F1 1966 Season published in weekly

Imagen

:D
Responder