1st PDLR 1966 F1 Season - 01 - Grand Prix de Monaco

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Responder
Xug

1st PDLR 1966 F1 Season - 01 - Grand Prix de Monaco

Mensaje por Xug »

1st PDLR 1966 F1 Season

Imagen

Circuito / Track: Monaco 1967

Día de carrera / Race date: 16 de septiembre de 2024 / September 16th 2024

Vueltas / Laps: 26

:!: Área de boxes para instalaciones y actualizaciones gráficas de los circuitos de la temporada / Install and update files for this season's tracks :arrow:
:!: Descarga de la pista en Track Database / Track Database download :arrow:
:!: Información de la pista en GPL Weekly / Track info page on GPL Weekly Imagen

ImagenImagen

Normas / Rules :arrow:
  • Modo pro / Pro mode
    40-45 minutos de carrera / 40-45 minutes race
    En modo pro no es posible reiniciar / Under pro mode rules there is no [shift]+[r]
    Prohibido adelantar bajo bandera amarilla / Overtaking is not allowed under yellow flags
Sesiones de entrenamientos / Practice sessions [30 min Q + 15 min short training race]
  • domingo / Sunday
    • FP1 - 21.30 h
      FP2 - 22.15 h
      FP3 - 23.00 h
    lunes / Monday
    • FP4 - 21.00 h

Carrera / Race

21.55 h Encuentro en el iGOR / VROC (sala PDLR, sin contraseña), bienvenida y contraseña para entrar en el servidor / Racers meet at iGOR / VROC (chatroom: PDLR, no password), welcome and password for the race server
22.00 h - 22.30 h Calificación de 30 min / Qualification, 30 min
22.30 h - 23.15 h Carrera en modo pro larga, de 40 min a 45 min / Race: pro long mode, about 40-45 minutes

(Todas las horas son CET o, del 31 de marzo al 27 de octubre, CEST. / All times are CET or, from March 31st to October 27th, CEST)
Imagen
Mezcua

Re: 1st PDLR 1966 F1 Season - 01 - Grand Prix de Monaco

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Doni ya tiene su planificación de coches para la temporada :P
Doni has his car schedule for the season

16/09/2024 Monaco > BRM P83
23/09/2024 Spa67 > Honda RA273
07/10/2024 Reims > Eagle T1G
14/10/2024 Brands Hatch > Lotus 43
28/10/2024 Zandvoort > Lotus 43
04/11/2024 Ring > Eagle T1G
18/11/2024 Monza67 > Honda RA273
25/11/2024 Watkins Glen > Lotus 43
16/12/2024 Mexico > Eagle T1G

Después de varias pruebas el coche que más me ha gustado para este evento es el Cooper T81 Maserati V12 de 3 lt
After several tests the car that I liked the most for this event is the Cooper T81 Maserati V12 3 lt.

Imagen

El track pack es una pasada
The track pack is awesome

Imagen

:piloto:
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

para estrenar la temporada, usaré el BT11 2.7 (168 cu.in.) con un setup de Quico para el Jarama q, adaptado, parece q funciona :piloto:
To start the season, I will drive the BT11 2.7 (168 cu.in.) with a Jarama setup by Quico, which, adapted, seems to work.
Imagen
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Muy buen ambiente de entrenos ayer con Paul, David, Xug y yo :piloto:
Very good training time yesterday with Paul, David, Xug and myself

Doni también hizo toma de contacto para asegurar la normalidad de funcionamiento de todo
Doni also did a check to make sure everything was running smoothly

Acabo de controlar que se aplique la parrilla correcta
I've just checked that the correct grid is applied

Código: Seleccionar todo

1 	P. Skingley66 	FER 	1:28.46
2 	D. Cheshire 	BRA 	1:29.70
3 	tagomago66 	COO 	1:30.91
4 	N. Xug 		BRA 	1:31.18 
;)
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Race starts at 10 pm

Spain is GMT+2 untill October 27th

Server is right now running free practice 4

Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Race started ... pass pdlrxx IP 80.32.78.254 30 min Q + 26 laps to Monaco GLA :piloto:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Great starting race at Monaco

Imagen

Grats Paul for a fine win :primero: :tonto: :D Stephan tight :segundo: :tonto: :D and Enrique :tercero: :raquel:

Thanks all for racing :piloto:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Race replay :arrow:

Race report :arrow:

Paul_S

Mensaje por Paul_S »

Gracias a todos por correr.

Stefan y yo teníamos un ritmo muy similar, incluso con coches diferentes.
La clasificación ha estado muy reñida. En el último minuto, Stefan se ha hecho con la pole y Enrique se ha colocado tercero a un par de décimas de mí.

Es muy difícil adelantar en Mónaco. No nos atrevemos a acercarnos demasiado en las horquillas, así que las oportunidades son escasas.

Stefan se ha mantenido en cabeza durante 18 vueltas conmigo muy cerca, pero entonces ha cometido un pequeño error y me ha pasado.
Después de eso Stefan se enfrentó al mismo problema que yo tuve durante la primera parte de la carrera y no pudo encontrar una forma segura de adelantar.

Me alegré de ver la bandera y llevarme la victoria.
Mala suerte Stefan. Sin el pequeño error la carrera era suya.
Bien hecho Enrique por ser 3º a sólo 10 segundos.

Bien hecho a todos los que terminaron.

Gracias por acoger y organizar.

Nos vemos en la próxima carrera.

Thanks all for racing.

Stefan and I had very similar pace even in different cars.
Qualification was close. In the last minute Stefan took pole with Enrique a couple of tenths behind me in 3rd.

It is very difficult to pass at Monaco. We dare not get too close at the hairpins so opportunities are slim.

Stefan held the lead for 18 laps with me close behind, but then he made a small mistake and I was through.
After that Stefan faced the same problem I had for the first part of the race and could not find a safe way to pass.

I was glad to see the flag and take the win.
Bad luck Stefan. Without the small error the race was yours.
Well done Enrique for 3rd only 10 seconds back.

Well done all that finished.

Thanks for hosting and organising.

See you next race.
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Ripper of an opening round in this new PDLR championship series! I really am very fond of the GP66 mod owing to the long list of available cars and engine combos.

Bravo to Paul for scoring a narrow win over Stefan. Both engaged in a great punch-up with only a minor slip by Stefan on Lap19 in Mirabeau being the deciding factor. Great stuff, fellas! Ricky having a solid run to P3.

My race? HEARTBREAKER! BOOO! XUGGY! I'LL GET FOR THAT! GRRR...

As Xuggy so aptly and correctly noted in post-race chat, I did a 'Jack Brabham, Monaco, 1970' with an late-race off in the Gasworks. Sigh... Up to that point, it was a terrific affair with me holding off first, Dave, then later, Xuggy. I pipped Dave off the grid to snag a place then profited from Tago spinning in Tabac. A P4 placing was about all I could hope for barring any DNF's from the lead trio. Stefan, Paul and Ricky were light-years faster and soon were long gone. I had precious little time to relax as I was never enjoying a comfy advantage over my pursuers. I'm pleased to relate that I did set a new personal best for the P83 on Lap21 in my efforts to keep Xuggy at bay.

The most important corner for me here was Tabac. I had decided to gear the car to use only four speeds in an effort to reduce my workload. Anyone who truly knows me would readily state that I'm as lazy as they come. I could shirk for Canada! Pre-race trials indicated that trying to use five or all six speeds were of little benefit and a lot more work. It was vital to always get a good pass through Tabac to lead down to the Gasworks. Too slow through Tabac and I'd be vulnerable at the Gasworks. Too fast and having to correct a slide, ditto. On Lap25, I was overly-cautious through Tabac and this enabled Xuggy to get really close on the run down to the Gasworks. He was large in my mirrors. Fearing a late lunge from the much lighter and handier Brabham, I felt obliged to brake just a little bit deeper going into the Gaworks. As it turned out, it was a metre or two too far. The BRM slid to the left and struck the haybales and the best I could do was creep around on the outside. Xuggy seized his chance for a good pass down low and he lead to start the last lap. Gave it my all to attack but made a hash of it having to settle for P5. Sigh... I know how you feel, Jack.

This rates an easy 4/5 rating.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Un placer estar otra vez en parrilla con todos vosotros. Aunque mi coche no aportaba mucho colorido, por lo menos aportaba variedad.
Ha sido mucho tiempo sin tocar el volante, pero tampoco era un gran problema, solo había que coger ritmo. Pero no llegué a cogerlo. En lap 4, como David había tenido problemas en la chicane y andaba pegado al muro, entré a Tabac por la izquierda, pero frené como si entrara por la derecha. Ahí terminó mi carrera.
Cuando dejé el servidor, me di cuenta de que estaba muy cansado, había sido un día de mucho trabajo físico (ya estoy mayor :anciano: ).

Enhorabuena a los que lo disfrutaron!

It was a pleasure to be back on the grid with all of you. Although my car didn't bring much colour, it did at least bring variety.
It was a long time without touching the wheel, but it wasn't a big problem either, I just had to get rhythm. But I didn't manage to get into it. In lap 4, as David had had problems in the chicane and was close to the wall, I entered Tabac on the left, but braked as if I were entering on the right. That was the end of my race.
When I left the server, I realised that I was very tired, it had been a day of hard physical work (I'm older now :anciano: ).

Congratulations to those who enjoyed it!
no corrais que es peor...
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Me gustan los coches con frenos!
Por fin una buena carrera :)
No sé qué tiene la combinación del BT11 y Mónaco que se me dio muy bien y me sentí seguro desde los primeros entrenamientos. Contar con el setup de Quico fue una ayuda, sin duda.
Pude andar detrás de Tago y David y Doni y ir aprovechando sus errores sin hacer yo ninguno grave. Ya casi no me acordaba de la sensación de rodar una carrera entera a buen ritmo. Bravo!
no sé si seguir todo el campeonato con el mismo coche... :jiji:

I like cars with brakes!
Finally a good race :)
I don't know what it is about the combination of the BT11 and Monaco that I found so good and felt confident from the first practice sessions. Having Quico's setup was a help, without a doubt.
I was able to follow close Tago and David and Doni and take advantage of their mistakes without making any serious ones myself. I had almost forgotten the feeling of driving an entire race at a good pace. Bravo!
Maybe I'm going to do the whole championship with the same car...
Imagen
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

There's no denying it, Xuggy. You did a good job in the BT11.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Clasifiqué bien :P y eso me dio el extra de nervios para hacer un pequeño trompo que me dejó en la trasera del pelotón ya en la primera vuelta :jo:
I qualified well and that gave me the extra nerves to make a small spin that left me at the back of the pack on the first lap

Luego Quico me dejó progresar :bien: y David cometió algún fallo que me permitió sobrepasarlo
Then Quico let me progress and David made some mistake that allowed me to overtake him

Estuve muchas vueltas en la trasera de Xuggy y con David manteniendo el tipo detrás de mi hasta que su motor dijo "eso es todo amigos" ... lastima
I was many laps behind Xuggy and with David keeping the pace behind me until his engine said "that's all folks" .... a pity

Xuggy estaba bendecido por los Dioses de Monaco, Roma, Grecia o Cartago y en este gran premio pudo lucirse en batalla con Doni y sobretodo disfrutar :reygreen:
Xuggy was blessed by the Gods of Monaco, Rome, Greece or Carthage and in this grand prix he could show off in battle with Doni and above all enjoy himself

A unas 5 del final comencé a fallar porque su ritmo era mejor y tuve que conformarme con acabar :cabreo:
With about 5 laps to go I started to fail because his pace was better and I had to settle for finishing

Gran carrera adelante con la pareja Stefan y Paul ... Enrique también estaba en ese ritmo :bien:
Great race ahead with the couple Stefan and Paul ... Enrique was also in that rhythm

Gran carrera detrás con Doni y Xug como protagonistas :brindis:
Great race behind with Doni and Xug as protagonists

Gracias a todos por participar :piloto: :baba:
Thx all for racing
Responder