6th 1955 F1 Championship - 06 - USGP

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Responder
Xug

6th 1955 F1 Championship - 06 - USGP

Mensaje por Xug »

6th 1955 F1 Championship

Imagen

Circuito / Track: Laguna Seca 1967

Día de carrera / Race date: 14 de marzo de 2023 / March 14th 2023

Vueltas / Laps: 31

:!: Área de boxes para instalaciones y actualizaciones gráficas para los circuitos de la temporada / Install and update files for this season's tracks :arrow:
:!: Información de la pista en GPL Weekly / Track info page on GPL Weekly Imagen

ImagenImagen

Normas / Rules :arrow:
  • Modo pro / Pro mode
    40-45 minutos de carrera / 40-45 minutes race
    En modo pro no es posible reiniciar / Under pro mode rules there is no [shift]+[r]
    Prohibido adelantar bajo bandera amarilla / Overtaking is not allowed under yellow flags
Sesiones de entrenamientos / Practice sessions [30 min Q + 15 min short training race]
  • lunes / Monday
    • FP1 - 21.30 h
      FP2 - 22.15 h
      FP3 - 23.00 h

martes / Tuesday
    • FP4 - 21.00 h
Carrera / Race

21.55 h Encuentro en el iGOR / VROC (sala PDLR, sin contraseña), bienvenida y contraseña para entrar en el servidor / Racers meet at iGOR / VROC (chatroom: PDLR, no password), welcome and password for the race server
22.00 h - 22.30 h Calificación de 30 min / Qualification, 30 min
22.30 h - 23.15 h Carrera en modo pro larga, de 35 min a 45 min / Race: pro long mode, about 35-45 minutes

(Todas las horas son CET o, del 26 de marzo al 29 de octubre, CEST. / All times are CET or, from March 26th to October 29th, CEST)
Imagen
Cayo Cambero

Re: 6th 1955 F1 Championship - 06 - USGP

Mensaje por Cayo Cambero »

Buenos dias , compañeros.
Perdonarme que ayer no me pude despedir de vosotros , me pire un momento despues de la race a tomar un refrigerio y cuando volví ya no estabais.

Como mola esta pista , llamarme raro pero no la había tocado nunca. después de que os fuisteis a dormir , me quedé un ratillo mas y logre algún 21 , a ver si esta noche puedo entrenar un poco mas en los libres . Aunque pinta mal porque hoy tengo un derbi en el corazón ( Girona Atco. de Madrid )
Saludos
Gaizka
Benefactor
Contactar:

Mensaje por Gaizka »

Mucho trabajo de setup ayer, aunque no conseguí acertar el camino. Hoy vuelta a empezar :jo:
¿Tiempos? 1:18.5

Yesterday I spent most of the session working on the setup. It did not work so I will start from square one today :jo:
Laptimes? 1:18.5
GPL Rank = -92.907
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Nos salieron unas tandas wapas con Paul, Cayo y Gaiz :piloto: :bien:
Nice time training with Paul, Cayo and Gaiz

:director:

Free practice sessions started ... drivers welcome

;)
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Entrenos muy animados ayer :P
Great training time yesterday

Código: Seleccionar todo

1 	G. Lopez55 	VAN 	1:18.49
2 	P. Skingley55 	LAN 	1:18.52
3 	J. Nieva55 	GOR 	1:19.80
4 	C. Loynes55 	LAN 	1:20.01
5 	tagomago55 	LAN 	1:20.06
6 	C. Cambero 	MER 	1:20.38
7 	N. Xug 	 	MER 	1:24.18
8 	A. Maurice 	VAN 	1:28.20
:director: Starting FP4 in a few minutes
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Final times

Código: Seleccionar todo

1 	G. Lopez55 	VAN 	1:18.49
2 	P. Skingley55 	LAN 	1:18.52
3 	C. Loynes55 	LAN 	1:19.07
4 	J. Nieva55 	GOR 	1:19.80
5 	tagomago55 	LAN 	1:20.06
6 	C. Cambero 	MER 	1:20.38
7 	N. Xug 	 	MER 	1:24.18
8 	A. Maurice 	VAN 	1:28.20
Good luck all for today ;)
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Sorry Jorge, I think they must have made the edge of the track dusty. Lost it on the way in and was then just a passenger.

Sorry also to anyone else who was caught up in it.

Then I was behind Doni and had to take to the grass to avoid him.

By the time I stopped I didn't have enough wheels.
Nieva
Campeón II y III Gpl-Pdlr

Mensaje por Nieva »

Clive Loynes escribió: Mar Mar 14, 2023 10:53 pm Sorry Jorge, I think they must have made the edge of the track dusty. Lost it on the way in and was then just a passenger.
My fault, Clive. I should've reacted different... it was an easily avoidable crash (by my side), but I'm not very good at this... really sorry :(

Fun track... suited well my Gordini, I think 😍. I had 1.18.9 optimal lap on qualy, but the two times I was doing a good lap I ran out of fuel on the final part of the lap... I still don't know if I would've finished the race (I doubt it), but it was enough fun trying to find the limit here. Thanks all for the race!
"It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong." Richard P. Feynman
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Fiesta de las carreras en Laguna Seca
Racing party at Laguna Seca

Imagen

Grats Gaiz for :primero: :tonto: Cayo :segundo: :tonto: :baba: :tonto: and Enrique :tercero: :piloto:

Thx all for racing :P
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Gaizka putting on yet another clinic as to 'how to'. Well done. Cayo a superb P2. Ditto. Ricky comes home for the last podium placing. Good show.

Moi? Another P4? After a fluke at Assen with the same result? It's to dream. No illusions here, though. Got supremely lucky as many, many others suffered dramas to take them down.

The first drama was mere metres into the race when Tago clipped the pylon at the top of the hill in T1. The impact sent him off the road to the infield and to the tail of the pack. The next was in the T2 complex on Lap02. Holy Smokes! I could see well ahead when I crested the rise at T1 that something had gone wrong there. A red car...Clive... was stopped in the middle of the track and others ahead were having to take extreme evasive action. I never even saw Jorge's Gordini out there near the fence minus a wheel. It was looking good for me to pick my way through the carnage when Tron's Maser just clipped my LR tyre sending my Vanwall into a lurid spin coming to a near-stop broadside in the middle of the track. Anxious to get the heck out of there, I started to move but clipped Xuggy's LR spinning him and into Tago's Lancia which promptly turned turtle. Groan... So sorry for that, Tago. A long way to go yet and already my pulse rate was going off the dial!

Finally got going to settle in behind Philippe and gained a place when he had trouble with the polos in the T2 complex. Tron was close behind and challenging when I decided to take refreshments with a sip of tea just passed the SFline. Got the cup set back down OK but was slightly out of sync for the T2 complex and as Philippe had done, I clipped the polos to lose all speed. Tron was by in a flash.

I was all set to finish a reasonable P5 when late in the race, Gaizka put me a lap down...however does he manage that?...but when I took the flag and saw the results, I was listed as P4 with Tron two laps down. ??? He stuffed it into the haybales at the last corner and got stuck. I never saw any yellow flags and as I rounded the corner and his yellow Maser had blended in with the haybales to a sufficient extent to make him next to invisible. My vision was suffering a little bit at this late point in the race so that contributed to my not seeing him stranded there. Bad luck indeed, Tron.

Thanks to the club for hosting a GP55 event at Laguna. It's fun to try some circuits that weren't available back in the day.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Cayo Cambero

Mensaje por Cayo Cambero »

Esta vez tuve suerte ;-)

Pude esquivar airosamente todos los accidentes que se produjeron delante mía. Una lastima tantas bajas , pero la verdad he de decir que salí muy beneficiado puesto que en los primeros compases de la carrera ya me encontraba rodando detrás de Gaizka en P2.
Luego corrí en solitario las 30 vueltas que quedaban , delante Gaizka , inalcanzable y detrás Farina apretando en P3.
Trate de serenarme y no perdí la concentración , me salió bien la carrera el objetivo era mantener a Farina a mas de 5 segundos y finalmente lo logré.
Me ha encantado este circuito , es una delicia poder rodar en estos míticos circuitos.
Muchas gracias a todos por participar.

Saludos :adios:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Enhorabuena Cayo y todos los que disfrutasteis :piloto:
Congratulations Cayo and all of you who enjoyed it

Acabo de poner al día Weekly :oops: :roll:
I have just updated Weekly

Mi carrera la ha descrito muy bien Doni ... en la salida centrado en todos los coches de alrededor se me olvidó el segundo cono y me lo comí con patatas asi que me fui atrás del grupo y luego llegue a la montonera del inicio de lap2 y di gas cuando vi el agujero por el que irme con Cayo :nose: ... fue una desastrosa apuesta de todo o nada
My race has been described very well by Doni ... at the start focused on all the cars around me I forgot the second cone and I ate it with potatoes so I went behind the group and then I got to the pile up at the beginning of lap2 and gave gas when I saw the hole through which to go with Cayo :nose: ... it was a disastrous all or nothing gamble.

NP Clive y Doni un placer rodar con vosotros :brindis:
NP Clive & Doni a plaesure to share track with you

Thx all for racing ;)
Responder