¿Qué volante usáis? / Wheel and pedal hardware: What is your setup?

Charlas generalistas sobre los campeonatos, y simuladores, y pachangas, y...
Clive Loynes

¿Qué volante usáis? / Wheel and pedal hardware: What is your setup?

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

I think that it would be interesting to know what wheel and pedal hardware is being used by everyone.

I use an ancient G25 wheel and pedals but having got tired of the never ending problems with the potentiometers, I replaced them with the ceramic type. In order to obtain adequate resolution I use a Bodnah adaptor. I haven't had any pedal problems in about five years.

I am told that the Logitec wheels have a 5% deadband built into the software and I think that this sometimes causes me problems. It's ok when I'm flat out and chucking the car about a bit but if I try to be less energetic I find that I don't get the turn that I expect.

Any other thoughts from anyone?

Utilizo una rueda y pedales G25 antiguos, pero como me cansé de los interminables problemas con los potenciómetros, los reemplacé con el tipo cerámico. Para obtener una resolución adecuada utilizo un adaptador Bodnah. No he tenido ningún problema con los pedales en unos cinco años.

Me han dicho que los volantes de Logitec tienen una banda muerta del 5 % integrada en el software y creo que esto a veces me causa problemas. Está bien cuando estoy a fondo y tirando un poco el auto, pero si trato de ser menos enérgico, descubro que no obtengo el giro que esperaba.

¿Algún otro pensamiento de alguien?
Paul_S

Re: 6th 1955 F1 Championship - 09 - Grand Prix de Tunisie

Mensaje por Paul_S »

Tuve la G25 durante años y cientos de carreras.
Con el tiempo, los engranajes entre el motor y la rueda se hicieron más ruidosos que cuando era nuevo y había un poco de juego punto muerto alrededor del centro.

Hace un par de años cambié la rueda por una TM T300RS que me parece mucho mejor. El FF es más fuerte, no hay zona muerta, y en funcionamiento la rueda es mucho más silenciosa debido a la transmisión por correa en lugar de engranajes.

Los pedales que venían con el paquete eran una porquería, así que sigo usando mis pedales G25 que se conectan a la base de la rueda T300 con un adaptador.

Hace unos 10 años pude comprar unos pedales de recambio nuevos que he ido montando a medida que los originales empezaban a fallar. Lamentablemente, esos potenciómetros de repuesto ya no están disponibles.

Consejo - todos los potenciómetros de los 3 pedales son iguales. Si usted tiene un pote dodgy usted podría intercambiarlo para el pote del pedal del embrague que no consigue tanto uso. Cuando los desmonte, anote la posición de los engranajes en las levas de los pedales. Deben ser los mismos cuando se vuelve a montar o habrá problemas de calibración.

I had G25 for years and hundreds of races.
Eventually the gears between the motor and the wheel got more noisy than when it was new and there was some dead spot play around centre.

A couple of years ago I replaced the wheel with TM T300RS which I find much better. The FF is stronger, there is no dead zone, and in operation the wheel is much quieter because of belt drive instead of gears.

The pedals that came with the package were rubbish so I still use my G25 pedals which plug into the T300 wheel base with an adaptor.

About 10 years ago I was able to buy brand new like for like replacement pots which I have fitted as and when the originals started to play up. Sadly those replacement pots are no longer available.

Tip - all the pots for the 3 pedals are the same. If you have a dodgy pot you could swap it for the clutch pedal pot which does not get so much use. When you take them apart make sure you make a note of the position of the gears on the pedal cams. They must be the same when you reassemble or there will be calibration issues.
Clive Loynes

Re: 6th 1955 F1 Championship - 09 - Grand Prix de Tunisie

Thanks for the information Paul.
Gaizka
Benefactor
Contactar:

Re: ¿Qué volante usáis? / Wheel and pedal hardware: What is your setup?

Mensaje por Gaizka »

This is my racing wheel history with GPL:
1.- Logitech ?? (no FF): Could not even find it :anciano:
2.- Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP: My first World Records (WRs)!
3.- Logitech MOMO Force (Red MOMO): Most of my 67F1 Personal Bests (PBs) until it broke in 2010. Still in love though (see #5) :amor:
4.- Logitech G27: All my 67GT mod PBs until 2012. Could not run 67F1 as fast due to its deadzone in the center :calavera:. It is in Tago's hands now :roll:
5.- Logitech MOMO Force (Red MOMO): All my PBs since 2016, mostly 55F1 mod. Bought a few real cheap (2nd hand). Some in great condition, others just for spare parts. The key part that always breaks is available for 3D printing :mrgreen:
:piloto:
GPL Rank = -92.907
Clive Loynes

Thanks Gaizka.

Does the red MOMO use different software to the G25 etc.?
Gaizka
Benefactor
Contactar:

Mensaje por Gaizka »

Same Logitech Profiler software, just an older version. Very good quality though in general.

The G25 introduced a key hardware difference: Two force feedback engines. Plus shifter & clutch pedal.
GPL Rank = -92.907
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Gaizka escribió: Vie Abr 21, 2023 9:31 pmThis is my racing wheel history with GPL:
2.- Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP: My first World Records (WRs)!
3.- Logitech MOMO Force (Red MOMO): Most of my 67F1 Personal Bests (PBs) until it broke in 2010. Still in love though (see #5) :amor:
4.- Logitech G27: All my 67GT mod PBs until 2012. Could not run 67F1 as fast due to its deadzone in the center :calavera:. It is in Tago's hands now :roll:
5.- Logitech MOMO Force (Red MOMO): All my PBs since 2016, mostly 55F1 mod. Bought a few real cheap (2nd hand). Some in great condition, others just for spare parts. The key part that always breaks is available for 3D printing :mrgreen:
:piloto:

Claro que no lo encuentras, lo tengo yo guardado para iniciar a la próxima generación a la que le falta solo 2 añitos para que se lo regale como un tesoro
Of course you can't find it, I have it saved to initiate the next generation, which is only 2 years away to be given as a treasure

Tengo el volante y un PC acorde con la tarjeta de sonido que tiene ese conector para poder usarlo
I have the steering wheel and a matching PC with the sound card that has that connector so I can use it

En efecto no tiene FF y usa un solo eje combinado para freno/acelerador, o sea que es imposible hacer buenos tiempos
In fact, it has no FF and uses only one combined brake/throttle shaft, so it is impossible to achieve good times

Lo que si hace es que genera ganas de hacerse con uno mejor y prosperar
What it does do is generate the desire to get a better one and prosper

:D :D :D :D :D

Imagen
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

I use a 15-year old Logitech G25. It's absolutely stock. While it was a terrific wheel/pedals combo back in the day, I'm afraid it has fallen way, way behind in later productions. No matter. I'll stick with it. I'm about -25 in terms of GPLRank on the benchmark circuits. If I got some new rig, I'd be faster still and I'd feel even more guilty in beating lap times from the likes of Clark, Gurney, Hill, et al. I mean, I'm better then they were but not that much. ;)
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Mi primer volante
My first wheel

Imagen :jo:

Por eso mi avatar es un Lotus que se conduce con un teclado :prrr: (aunque el avatar es tan pequeño que no se ve muy bien :llorar:)
That's why my avatar is a Lotus driven with a keyboard (although the avatar is so small it doesn't look very good)

Gaizka me insitió durante años que el volante de verdad era más interesante y entonces heredé un Logiteck Driving force PRO de mi hijo Aitor
Gaizka insisted to me for years that the real steering wheel was more interesting and so I inherited a Logiteck Driving force PRO from my son Aitor.

Imagen

Hace unos 3 años murió y entonces heredé de Gaizka el G27 que uso actualmente
About 3 years ago died and I inherited from Gaizka the G27 that I currently use

;)
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Interesting that you mention the keyboard, José. Both my two sons, each in their mid-20's and gamer veterans, claim that I don't have a snowball's chance up against someone who's proficient with a keyboard in GPL. The feeling is that inputs are instantaneous. I know that I've gone up against a fellow over in the Brazilian league who's a keyboarder and I can't stay with him to save my soul. Comments?
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Clive Loynes

My view is that keyboard use should not be allowed because this uses different software to the rest of us.
Gaizka
Benefactor
Contactar:

Mensaje por Gaizka »

Top keyboarders have always impressed with their performance, but the truth is that keyboards were always in disadvantage. At least until the arrival of the 55mod.

If I remember correctly, the keyboard somehow escapes the brake fade. Hence the extra performance in the 55mod.
GPL Rank = -92.907
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Como dice Gaiz la dificultad de ser rápido con teclado es alta

En mis inicios usando teclado con el GPL me apoyaba en los setups de "Keypad", uno de los buenos usando teclado ... su gplrank te da una idea de la performance ... -45.491 (867)

Con teclas cualquier movimiento de giro debe ser compensado o sea que girar a la derecha es girar derecha girar derecha girar izquierda para compensar etc ... en las curvas amplias el sin fin de teclas que hay que tocar solo para girar manteniendo el ángulo es demasiado elevado ... mientras que con el volante basta con mantenerlo en un ángulo.

Me gusta recordar que empezamos con teclado ... mantengo algo de habilidad que me va muy bien para montar servidores, donde sin volante puedo rodar para verificar que todo funciona correctamente

As Gaiz says, the difficulty of being fast with the keyboard is high.

In my beginnings using keyboard with GPL I relied on "Keypad" setups, one of the good ones using keyboard ... his gplrank gives you an idea of the performance ... -45.491 (867)

With keys any turning movement must be compensated i.e. turning right is turning right turning right turning left to compensate etc ... in wide curves the number of keys to touch just to turn while maintaining the angle is too high ... while with the steering wheel it is enough to keep it at an angle.

I like to remember that we started with the keyboard ... I keep some skill that suits me very well to ride servers, where I have no steering wheel and I can roll to verify that everything is working right

;)
Nieva
Campeón II y III Gpl-Pdlr

Mensaje por Nieva »

¡Buenas!

Me apunto a lo de contar nuestro "historial" de volantes.

Quitando la época del teclado, que por mi parte nunca fue suficiente como para contar que "corriera"...

Mi primer volante (allá por el año 2000) fue un "Logitech Wingman Formula Force" (como el de Gaizka pero en rojo, el primer volante de Logitech con FF (poco después del primer volante con FF (de Microsoft)).

Con ese volante corrí (principalmente al GPL) hasta mediados de 2004, cuando me hice con un "Logitech Momo Racing" (el negro, posterior al rojo que menciona Gaizka). Que PESADILLA. Desde el primer día encontré problemas relacionados con el descentrado al hacer contravolantes rápidos (y lo estuve "discutiendo" aquí: https://web.archive.org/web/20071021071 ... #POST13948 ). Varios meses después, después de conseguir un reemplazo por parte de Logitech (con exactamente el mismo problema) y después de hacer "infinitas" pruebas junto con mi padre finalmente encontramos la manera de solucionar el problema (y por aquí lo conté: https://web.archive.org/web/20050325020 ... /3285.html ). Durante varios años me siguieron llegando correos electrónicos pidiéndome las fotos y más detalle sobre la "solución"... El último fue allá por 2011, y no lo he contado nunca pero al menos 15 o 20 personas pudieron aplicar la solución con buenos resultados :D.

Finalmente, en 2006 encontré un Momo Rojo barato en eBay (100€ incluido envío desde Italia), que resultó ser de Niclola Trivino, de DrivingItalia.net... Y con ese volante (aunque creo que fue algo antes) experimenté mis primeras carreras con cambio en H: un Joystick con FFB + FFShifter + un pedal de otro volante conectado al mismo PC a modo de embrague. Hasta subí un par de vídeos a Google Video (ahora en Youtube :D), el primero aún con el Momo "Negro" (y en el LFS): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Eek_N7tAHA y el segundo ya con el Momo "Rojo" (y en el GPL, aunque en modo "paquete" xD) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zu4EuH8Nj0

Con ese volante estuve 1 o 2años (no recuerdo exactamente) hasta que mi novia de aquella época (y ahora esposa desde hace bastantes años) me regaló el "nuevo" G25 :D. Una gozada, pero nunca llegué a acostumbrarme del todo a esa "zona muerta" del FFB en el centro (debida al tema del "doble motor" de FFB, creo), pero aún así era divertidísimo... Pero el trabajo primero, y los hijos después, me hicieron dejar bastante abandonado este hobbie... Sólo de vez en cuando rodaba un poquito, pero como soy bastante malo y necesito mucha práctica para ser medio competitivo nunca no llegaba ni a correr online por miedo a cargarme a la gente... Hasta que llegó la pandemia y me volví a apuntar a algún campeonato aquí en GPL PDLR, lo cual me llevó a volver a reactivar mi cuenta en iRacing mucho tiempo después, y a mejorar mi setup bastante ahora que tengo más dinero...

Primero compré (a principios de 2021) un "wheel stand" con asiento para no tener que montar y desmontar el volante, y sobre todo para que no se me moviera la silla al frenar...

Después me hice con un Fanatec CSL DD de la primera hornada que llegó en agosto de 2021. DD viene de "Direct Drive", que quiere decir que el eje al que va el aro es directamente el motor del FFB, sin ningún sistema de engranajes (como en todos los Logitechs hasta el "Pro" que acaba de salir) ni correas (como en algunos Fanatec y Thrustmaster de gama medio alta). Este DD fue el primero que salió con un precio medio razonable, y en principio lo vendían con una fuente de alimentación "básica" con un par máximo de 5Nm, o con una fuente "boost kit" (por una pasta más) con la que se consigue un par máximo de 8Nm. El caso es que echándole un vistazo a las primeras reviews (meses antes de que llegara el producto) vi que quizá habría posibilidades de "hacerme" una fuente de esas especiales sin pagar la "millonada" que pedían, y eso hice (por menos de 20€, aunque luego descubrí otra forma aún más barata de hacer casi lo mismo, con un adaptador de menos de 5€)... El caso es que llevo ya cerca de 2 años con él (y un único aro estilo F1, con palancas de embrague y "rotarys" y todo) y no tengo ninguna queja, la verdad.

Y finalmente (de momento) poco tiempo después de llegar el Fanatec compré unos pedales "sin volante": unos Thrustmaster T-LCM, con sensores hall en lugar de potenciómetros y "célula de carga" en el freno (gama baja otra vez, pero célula de carga es un GUSTO. En lugar de "medir" movimiento mide presión sobre ella, por lo que simula mucho mejor la sensación de un freno de coche real, donde cuando las pastillas "muerden" el disco el pedal no avanza más, pero si pisas más fuerte frena más...).

Y esa es mi "historia". La configuración del Fanatec me costó un poco en el GPL, porque había muy poca info sobre cómo configurar un volante Direct Drive con este simulador, pero más o menos encontré algo con lo que estoy medio cómodo y con eso voy... :D

Hi!

I'm in for telling my wheels "history".

Apart from the time of the keyboard, which for my part was never enough to "count"...

My first steering wheel (back in 2000) was a "Logitech Wingman Formula Force" (like Gaizka's but in red, the first Logitech steering wheel with FF (shortly after the first steering wheel with FF (from Microsoft)).

With that steering wheel I raced (mainly GPL) until mid 2004, when I got a "Logitech Momo Racing" (the black one, releases after the red one mentioned by Gaizka). What a NIGHTMARE. From day one I encountered problems related to off-center when doing fast counter-steering (as I "discussed" here: https://web.archive.org/web/20071021071 ... #POST13948 ). Several months later, after getting a replacement from Logitech (with exactly the same problem) and after doing "infinite" tests together with my father we finally found a way to solve the problem (and I told about it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20050325020 ... /3285.html ). For several years I kept getting emails asking me for pictures and more details about the "solution".... The last one was back in 2011, and haven't counted how much, but I guess that at least 15 or 20 people were able to apply the solution with good results :D.

Finally, in 2006 I found a cheap Red Momo on eBay (100€ including shipping from Italy), which turned out to be from Niclola Trivino, from DrivingItalia.net... And with that steering wheel (although I think it was a bit earlier) I experimented my first races with H-shifter: a Joystick with FFB + FFShifter + a pedal from another steering wheel connected to the same PC as clutch. I even uploaded a couple of videos to Google Video (now on Youtube :D), the first one still with the "Black" Momo (and in the LFS): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Eek_N7tAHA and the second one already with the "Red" Momo (and in the GPL, although in "package" mode xD) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zu4EuH8Nj0

I used that steering wheel for 1 or 2 years (I don't remember exactly) until my girlfriend of that time (and now wife for quite a few years) gave me the "new" G25 :D. A joy, but I never got used to that "dead zone" of the FFB in the center (due to the "double motor" of FFB, I think), but it was still a lot of fun... But when I started working first, and had children later, I "left" this hobby quite abandoned... Only from time to time I drove a little bit, but as I'm pretty bad and I need a lot of practice to be semi-competitive I never even got to race online in fear of killing people... Until the pandemic came and I signed up again to some championship here at GPL PDLR, which led me to reactivate my iRacing account a long time abandoned, and to improve my setup a lot now that I have more money...

First I bought (at the beginning of 2021) a "wheel stand" with seat to avoid having to mount and dismount the steering wheel on the table, and mostly to avoid the chair from moving when braking...

Then I got a Fanatec CSL DD of the first batch that arrived in August 2021. DD stands for "Direct Drive", which means that the shaft to which the rim goes is directly connected to the FFB motor, without any gear system (as in all Logitechs until the "Pro" that just came out) or belts (as in some mid-high end Fanatec and Thrustmaster). This DD was the first one that came out with a "reasonable" price, and hey sold it with a "basic" power supply with a maximum torque of 5Nm, or with a "boost kit" power supply (for quite an extra money) with which you get a maximum torque of 8Nm. The thing is that looking at the first reviews (months before the product arrived) I saw that maybe there could be possibilities to "make" me one of those special power supplies without paying the "millionaire price" that they asked for, and that's what I did (for less than 20€, although later I discovered another even cheaper way to do almost the same, with an adapter for less than 5€)... The thing is that I've had it for about 2 years now (and a single F1 style wheel rim, with clutch levers and "rotarys" and everything) and I have no complaints, actually.

And finally (for the moment) shortly after the Fanatec arrived I bought pedals "without steering wheel": the Thrustmaster T-LCM, with hall sensors instead of potentiometers and "load cell" in the brake (low range price again, but the load cell is a GORGEOUS addition. Instead of "measuring" movement on the pedal it measures pressure on it, so it simulates much better the feeling of a real car brake, where when the pads "bite" the disc the pedal doesn't go any further, but if you step harder it brakes more...).

And that's my "story". The Fanatec setup cost me a bit in the GPL, because there was very little info on how to configure a Direct Drive steering wheel with this simulator, but I more or less found something I'm half comfortable with and that's what I'm going with.... :D

P.S:
List of steering wheels (or "bases", because most of these sell you on one side the base with the motor and on the other the rims with the buttons) of each manufacturer and their maximum torque (credit to David Tucker, iRacing staff, who put it in his forum recently):

P.S:
Listado de volantes (o "bases", porque la mayoría de estos te venden por un lado la base con el motor y por otro los aros con los botones) de cada fabricante y su par máximo (crédito para David Tucker, staff de iRacing, que lo puso en su foro hace poco):

------------------------
VID 0x044F - Thrustmaster
PID 0xB653, 2Nm** - Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Pro/Clutch Racing Wheel
PID 0xB654, 2Nm** - Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Force Feedback Wheel
PID 0xB65A, 2Nm** - Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel
PID 0xB65D, 2Nm** - Thrustmaster ??? Force Feedback Racing Wheel
PID 0xB65E, 4.4Nm - Thrustmaster T500RS Force Feedback Racing Wheel
PID 0xB662, 4.4Nm - Thrustmaster T500RS Force Feedback Racing Wheel w/ Ferrari F1 Rim
PID 0xB664, 3.9Nm - Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel (XBox One)
PID 0xB669, 3.9Nm - Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel (XBox One)
PID 0xB66B, 3.9Nm - Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel (XBox One) w/ Ferrari F1 Rim
PID 0xB66D, 3.9Nm - Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel (PS3/PS4) (PS4 mode)
PID 0xB66E, 3.9Nm - Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel (PS3/PS3) (normal mode)
PID 0xB66F, 3.9Nm - Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel/Ferrari F1 Advanced Racing Wheel (PS3/PS4) (advanced mode)
PID 0xB677, 2Nm** - Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback (PS3/PS4)
PID 0xB67E, 2Nm** - Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback (XBox One)
PID 0xB67F, 2Nm** - Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback (XBox One)
PID 0xB681, 4.4Nm - Thrustmaster T-GT Racing Wheel ??
PID 0xB684, 4.4Nm - Thrustmaster T-GT Racing Wheel
PID 0xB685, 4.4Nm - Thrustmaster T-GT Racing Wheel w/ Ferrari F1 Rim
PID 0xB689, 6.3Nm - Thrustmaster TS-PC Advanced Mode Racer
PID 0xB68A, 6.3Nm - Thrustmaster TS-PC Advanced Mode Racer w/ Ferrari F1 Rim
PID 0xB692, 4.6Nm - Thrustmaster TS-XW Racing Wheel
PID 0xB693, 4.6Nm - Thrustmaster TS-XW Racing Wheel w/ Ferrari F1 Rim

//****Note, the T128, T248 and T818 wheels share the same PID
// PID 0xB696, 2.0Nm** - Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel
// PID 0xB696, 3.9Nm** - Thrustmaster T248 Racing Wheel
// PID 0xB696, 9Nm - Thrustmaster T818 DD
// PID ??, ??Nm - Thrustmaster T-GT II Racing Wheel
// PID ??, ??Nm - Thrustmaster T100 FFB

------------------------
VID 0x045E - Microsoft
PID 0x0034, 2Nm** - Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel
PID 0x001B, 2Nm** - Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick

// XBox 360 wireless racing wheel

------------------------
VID 0x046D - Logitech
PID 0xC202, 2Nm** - Logitech Wingman Formula (Yellow) USB
PID 0xC20E, 2Nm** - Logitech Wingman Formula GP
PID 0xC24F, 2.5Nm - Logitech G29 Racing Wheel (PS3)
PID 0xC260, 2.5Nm - Logitech G29 Racing Wheel (PS4)
PID 0xC262, 2.5Nm - Logitech G920 Racing Wheel
PID 0xC266, 2.5Nm - Logitech G923 Racing Wheel (PS4)
PID 0xC268, 12Nm - Logitech PRO (PS4)
PID 0xC26E, 2.5Nm - Logitech G923 Racing Wheel (XBox One)
PID 0xC272, 12Nm - Logitech PRO (XBox One)
PID 0xC293, 2Nm** - Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP USB
PID 0xC294, 2Nm** - Logitech Driving Force/Formula Force EX Racing Wheel
PID 0xC295, 2Nm** - Logitech MOMO Force Racing Wheel
PID 0xC298, 2Nm** - Logitech Driving Force Pro Wheel
PID 0xC299, 2.5Nm - Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
PID 0xC29A, 2Nm** - Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel (DFGT)
PID 0xC29B, 2.5Nm - Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
PID 0xCA03, 2Nm** - Logitech MOMO Racing USB
PID 0xCA04, 2Nm** - Logitech Racing Wheel USB

------------------------
VID 0x0483 - Simagic
PID 0x0522, 10Nm - Simagic Alpah Mini (M10)
PID 0xA355, 20Nm** - VRS OSW (Possibly VRS DirectForce Pro DD wheel)

// PID ??, 15Nm - Simagic Alpha
// PID ??, 23Nm - Simagic Alpha U

------------------------
VID 0x04D8 - ECCI
PID 0x0191, 11Nm - ECCI Trackstar 7000 SR2

------------------------
VID 0x0563 - Immersion Corp.
// PID 0x7013, ??Nm - Immersion TouchSense Steering Wheel

------------------------
VID 0x0738 - MadCatz, now PXN
// PID ????, 1.9Nm - Mad Catz Pro Force Feedback Wheel (rebranded as PXN V10)

------------------------
VID 0x0EB7 - Fanatec
PID 0x0001, 7.1Nm - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base v2 (CSW v2)
PID 0x0004, 8Nm - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base v2.5 (CSW v2.5)
PID 0x0005, 7Nm - Fanatec CSL Elite+ (PS4), Fanatec CSL Elite
PID 0x0006, 16Nm - Fanatec Podium Wheel Base DD1
PID 0x0007, 26Nm - Fanatec Podium Wheel Base DD2
PID 0x0011, 2.5Nm - Fanatec Forza Motorsport CSR Elite Wheel US, Fanatec Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel US
PID 0x0020, 8Nm - Fanatec CSL Wheel Base DD / GT DD Pro, 5Nm without boost kit
PID 0x0197, 2.5Nm - Fanatec Porsche Wheel GT3 RS v2, Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel US, Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S Wheel, Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo Wheel
PID 0x038E, 4.8Nm - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base v1 (CSW)
PID 0x0E03, 5.9Nm - Fanatec CSL Elite

------------------------
VID 0x0F0D - HORI
// PID ??, ??Nm - HORI Force Feedback Racing Wheel DXL

------------------------
VID 0x11FF - PXN
PID 0x3245, 1.9Nm - PXN-V10

// PID ??, 10Nm - PXN-V12

------------------------
VID 0x16D0 - Simucube
PID 0x0D5A, 20Nm - OSW Simucube 1
PID 0x0D5F, 32Nm - Simucube 2 ultimate
PID 0x0D60, 25Nm - Simucube 2 pro
PID 0x0D61, 17Nm - Simucube 2 sport

------------------------
VID 0x1DD2 - Leo Bodnar
PID 0x1020, 20Nm** - SimSteering v1 ??
PID 0x2230, 20Nm** - SimSteering B ??
PID 0x2233, 20.5Nm - SimSteering v2 53

//****Note SimSteering2 wheels come in 3 strengths, 16Nm (52), 20.5Nm (53), 26Nm (54)
// and presumably there is a SimSteering1 wheeel.

------------------------
VID 0x1FC9 - SimXperience
PID 0x804C, 13Nm - SimXperience AccuForce Pro or v2 or DIY

------------------------
VID 0x346E - Moza
PID 0x0000, 21Nm - Moza R21 (possibly R16 as well)
PID 0x0002, 9Nm - Moza R9
PID 0x0003, 16Nm - Moza R16
PID 0x0004, 5.5Nm - Moza R5

** These values are just a guess
"It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong." Richard P. Feynman
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:quico: :drool:
Responder