Happening on the server

Charlas generalistas sobre los campeonatos, y simuladores, y pachangas, y...
josele

To Jens...friendly.

Mensaje por josele »

Dear Weslake,

As you can see, you came to the wrong place to find an argument or discussion.

I am rather new with this spanish comunity around GPL, and as one of my colleagues sais before, the clima is superb, the gentleman driving the credo, and I have not seen in 5 months a single incident in the track or in the forums.

I can tell you, Mezcua is a nice guy, who found me at my very first days in on-line racing, driving like a "duck", alone and lost... in oulton park. He immediatelly introduced me here, where I was recieved perfectly, with a mixture of hospitality and mentoring from many of the members (Mezcua, Xavi, Nes, Regor -el profe-, Franki -elperico-, Gaizka -MI coronel!!-, Derrepa -mi compañero de parrilla alla enradera-, and many others...)

I do not know how racing is out there in other communities. Reading your comments I see plenty of crashes and incidents :shock: (my doubt is if the clima is very agressive or you may have a tendency to be involved in such situations... I hope not).

What you can see, and I know you feel it from the difference in writing style between your two posts here, is that in our community people show exquisite behaviour, and develop truly friendship relation, even behind the monitor and the keyboard - perhaps not having ever met each other in person...(I have not).

I can only invite you to continue reading and understanding what we are honestly trying to tell you, ...that is: MEZCUA IS A CRACK, you understood the situation the wrong way, and we have no problems at all in our races full of CRACKS, ...and some ducks (like Me or Derrapacaps - Joan, no t´emprenys pel piropillu). It is an EXCELLENT community, where we are happy doing what we like, with people respectfull and absolutely gentleman. You arrive ...and you wish to stay. :abrazo:

If you end this undertanding process and you become like them, the best thing could happen to you is to be invited to be part of it.

With all my respects.

Josele (the rooky but not silly) :bendigo:
raquel
Supporter Incondicional

Re: To Jens...friendly.

Mensaje por raquel »

josele escribió:Dear Weslake,

As you can see, you came to the wrong place to find an argument or discussion.

I am rather new with this spanish comunity around GPL, and as one of my colleagues sais before, the clima is superb, the gentleman driving the credo, and I have not seen in 5 months a single incident in the track or in the forums.

I can tell you, Mezcua is a nice guy, who found me at my very first days in on-line racing, driving like a "duck", alone and lost... in oulton park. He immediatelly introduced me here, where I was recieved perfectly, with a mixture of hospitality and mentoring from many of the members (Mezcua, Xavi, Nes, Regor -el profe-, Franki -elperico-, Gaizka -MI coronel!!-, Derrepa -mi compañero de parrilla alla enradera-, and many others...)

I do not know how racing is out there in other communities. Reading your comments I see plenty of crashes and incidents :shock: (my doubt is if the clima is very agressive or you may have a tendency to be involved in such situations... I hope not).

What you can see, and I know you feel it from the difference in writing style between your two posts here, is that in our community people show exquisite behaviour, and develop truly friendship relation, even behind the monitor and the keyboard - perhaps not having ever met each other in person...(I have not).

I can only invite you to continue reading and understanding what we are honestly trying to tell you, ...that is: MEZCUA IS A CRACK, you understood the situation the wrong way, and we have no problems at all in our races full of CRACKS, ...and some ducks (like Me or Derrapacaps - Joan, no t´emprenys pel piropillu). It is an EXCELLENT community, where we are happy doing what we like, with people respectfull and absolutely gentleman. You arrive ...and you wish to stay. :abrazo:

If you end this undertanding process and you become like them, the best thing could happen to you is to be invited to be part of it.

With all my respects.

Josele (the rooky but not silly) :bendigo:
:aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso:

:cava:

Es decir, que brindo por este mensaje con todos mis respetos :porfa:

Y resalto unas palabras:

"If you end this undertanding process and you become like them, the best thing could happen to you is to be invited to be part of it."

:wink:
Imagen
"Thx for racing." :piloto: (J.L.)
raquel
Supporter Incondicional

Mensaje por raquel »

Editado para evitar confusiones o mayor polémica que estarían fuera, sin lugar a dudas, de lo que hubiera sido mi intención.

Gracias.
Y lo siento. :wink:
Última edición por raquel el Dom Dic 23, 2007 1:30 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
Imagen
"Thx for racing." :piloto: (J.L.)
Weslake

Mensaje por Weslake »

I have no idea what josele says. what as all of this to do with community ?

your argument is rather a wrong argument.
it says that the community amongst each other is good, which makes you all defend one person inside of the community to an "attack" from the outside, that is me.

the cheering by the person who replied after you, josele, shows this.

the admin is wrong too, to say "i did fire someone off the track".

first: in quali, the slower car IS ALWAYS HAVING to give way for a faster car. ALWAYS.

or rookies will spoil the lead pack which fights forthe championship.

but lotus drivers should keep some distance to brm drivers to not spoil the BRM drivers quali.
that was point 1.

point 2: i was in the mirrors long enough and drove a clean lane, as i said, i had a three lap long fight with another car. rookies should watch the mirror. they just dont even watch in the mirrors.

learn it the hard way. if fast drivers cruise behind rookies, rookies think they are right, and the rear driver cant overtake.
it is like unfair racing and full of arrogance to not watch the mirrors. alone politeness obey everyone to watch. the front car has the duty to watch the mirrors. but rookies think they can do what they want.

anyways, i have no idea what this happening has to do with "community". additionally i dint fire anyone off the server.
also my intention was not to spin the car ahead around. i already said that it was due to lag. but here it is still interpreted that way. i follow a car long and very close. i dont touch cars.

no worries, in my comunity where i race, we meet for racing festivals, spend days in tenting, we share cups of winners of different leagues and we have many many many members.

you said "Mezcua is a "crack" " and such things.

- yes, i never doubted him personally, he is maybe a super-nice person, he might be a "crack" in person, really. but he still he fired me immediately. so he might be a "crack", but i always was on about racing skills and his racing abilities. his speed and his car control. that is what i am talking about.

additionally i have one perception: it is always talked of "gentleman" and "respectful behaviour". if you read my introduction, I am not impolite (i THINK!).

so let us leave it and maybe not only have a heart for the cars who are lapped, but also for the cars who want race. i think that i posted here should be understood as critizism, let off of frustration, but also as a constructive thing. you got a feedback about your league. others might have let the frustration off in talking bad about the league behind your back.

greetings and happy racing.
Black Jack
Kampeón IV Gpl-Pdlr

Mensaje por Black Jack »

No alimentar al .... eso
_nes

Mensaje por _nes »

Dear Weslake,

I'm surprised with the time and words that you can lost with this post.

¿Is this because someone put you out of race without explanation?

¿why you don't said nothing after pull mi Ferrari out of track?
¿no had time to do it?
¿don't you know any word for this as usualy the people use in races incidents?
Don't worry if it's a lag problem or not, it's only a detail to the others drivers, you know.

So this is the only valid conclusion that I can accept.
After that crash moment you don't show any respect to me.
¿why you wait someone show to you?
Maybe you deserve more than me.

I still waiting,

Merry Christmas

_nes

PD: Excuse my english.
Weslake

Mensaje por Weslake »

Dear nes,

i was about to write sorry. i was typing the letters in. takes some time in zandvoort, mostly you can only write on the S/F straight.
But then i recognized, that it was not only about the leg problem, but also about an inability of driving control. i stopped writing my apologies. it was a collsion and you hadnt written "sry" either, so i tried to concentrate on the race. so many things happen in gpl, this was really not sth. where i had to apology for.
not saying sorry doesnt mean i dont respect either.

i now think that all this a very unlucky collision of two worlds.

when i look at gplrank and the speed of the drivers i collided with, i can understand that they dont understand me.

I said all, what is to say. we cannot come to further agreement.

and about the respect thing: as i said, i come here and speak open to you, not behind your back or anything. there is no such thing like you see it.

Btw, you dont see the point that it also spoils my personal race, when a driver is out. especially if the incident was with me.

and that i shall apologize, as you said, shows, that you believe it is my fault.
maybe some of the posters here are not so fair and both side seeing as they said to be.
But I already appreciated your comments, but not vice versa in the end.

ok then, have a merry Xmas !
Responder