5th 1955 F1 Championship - 04 -1r Fes. Automovilístico Int.

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Paul_S

Mensaje por Paul_S »

Buena carrera.

Gracias por la diversión.
Pude mantener el liderato hasta las últimas vueltas cuando Gaizka pudo pasar en la recta principal. No tenía frenos ni neumáticos para responder.

¡Nos vemos en Interlagos!

Nice race.

Thanks for the fun.
I could keep the lead until the last few laps when Gaizka was able to pass on the main straight. I had no brakes or tires to respond.

See you at Interlagos !
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Terrific runs by our podium finishers! Well done, chaps.

I wasn't too hopeful of being competitive here and as turned out, I was right in thinking that. I qualified well down despite my best efforts.

It was somewhat of a surprise, then, to find that I was initially able to hang on quite well with Tago and Quico but gradually, they inched away.

On Lap08, Jorge slipped off the road in T1 and was only able to rejoin just behind me. On Lap12, he got inside me at T1 and was looking good for the pass but there was a minor collision. Perhaps feeling that he'd stolen the place unfairly, Jorge immediately checked up and gave me a wave-by to regain the place. Very sporting of you for that, Jorge. I had a drama on Lap12 when I came off T7 poorly and came within an ace of clipping the polos at T8. That would have given Jorge his chance but as it worked out, I was able to prevail. For the next 20 laps, Jorge was hounding me mercilessly but was exercising great judgement in not over-extending his speed advantage. It was a remarkable duel. Lap21 saw us both advance a place as Sergio spun off T7 to drop behind both of us. Lap32 proved Jorge's undoing as he gassed it a little too hard too early coming off T2 and the little Gordini spun to the infield. Too bad for that as he'd driven a very fair and sporting race that deserved more. Got the Maser to the finish in P8 with the leaders not far behind ready to lap me but did manage the full distance.

TY for hosting! :)
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

Otra carrera decepcionante . Clasifiqué muy bien y las primeras vueltas fueron muy buenas , afianzando mi posición , pero un golpe con los neumáticos blancos de la cuneta ( me río de las salchichas de la F1 actual ) , destrozaron la parte trasera del Ferrari . A partir de ahí sólo hice que sufrir para dominar el coche . A consecuencia de esto , sufrí más golpes que me hcieron retirarme a boxes para no poner en peligro a ningún piloto .
Enhorabuena al podio y nos vemos en Interlagos.

Another disappointing race. I qualified very well and the first few laps were very good , solidifying my position , but a hit with the white tires from the gutter ( I laugh at the sausages of today 's F1 ) , destroyed the rear of the Ferrari . From then on I just had to suffer to master the car. As a result of this , I suffered more blows that made me retire to the pits so as not to endanger any driver .
Congratulations to the podium and see you in Interlagos.
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
Responder