2021 F1 1967 - 04 - Grand Prix de Belgique

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Robert Fleurke

Mensaje por Robert Fleurke »

Gracias por tu análisis y tus bonitas palabras, Gaizka.

Debido a que Lasse tenía un remolque y una velocidad máxima tan grandes, llevó más velocidad a Masta. De hecho, fue un gran juicio con el exceso de velocidad que tenía. Pero su velocidad de salida en la vuelta 1 era menor que en la mayoría de las vueltas, debido a los neumáticos más fríos y a la mayor cantidad de combustible.

Es estupendo ver cómo ha evolucionado Lasse este año. En mi opinión, es el mayor talento de la actualidad. Siempre estoy abierto a compartir cualquiera de mis configuraciones y repeticiones, a cualquiera.

Traducción realizada con la versión gratuita del traductor www.DeepL.com/Translator
==========================

Thanks for your analysis and nice words Gaizka!

Because Lasse had such a tow and topspeed, he did carry more speed into Masta. Indeed great judgement with the overspeed he had. But his exit speed on Lap 1 there was lower than most laps, due to colder tires and more fuel.

It's great to see how Lasse has developed this year. He is the greatest talent currently in my opinion! I am always open to share any of my setups and replays, to anyone.
Lasse Albrecht

Mensaje por Lasse Albrecht »

Just saw this now... Cheers Gaizka and Robert for the analysis and the nice words! :)

It is true that I was very committed even on cold tyres, though what should be concluded from the lap 1 speed measurements is that I overshot part 1 of Masta Kink slightly which compromised my exit a good bit. I was slightly cautious turning in because I didn't know if Robert was already fully behind me at that point, even though I could hear him backing out from his engine sound. So I ended up missing my apex by some margin.

About cold tyres in general, often I have the feeling that cold tyres can be used to your advantage in a certain way. They are a bit slippery, meaning that you face slightly more oversteer, but as a result from that you can powerslide and brake into corners more without reaching that point at which you inevitably lose the rear. Perhaps with the different driving style of many drivers, they don't notice it as much? Just a theory... But perhaps that explains my confidence on cold tyres.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

:quico:
no corrais que es peor...
Responder