2021 F1 1967 - 01 - South African Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:shock: Monsters

Código: Seleccionar todo

RACE LAPTIME CONSISTENCY
(first lap excluded)

Driver                    Avg Deviation  Std Deviation  Avg Laptime   Laps
Keni Blood                        0.229          0.278    1m19.947s     33
Robert Fleurke                    0.234          0.307    1m20.153s     33
 tagomago                         0.356          0.421    1m22.282s     33
Lasse Albrecht

Mensaje por Lasse Albrecht »

Dinner with family went longer than planned, and as you know family always comes first.
Well done Keni on the win, outstanding pace, same of course goes for Rob for his second place, I wouldn't have quite been able to match that pace in the BRM I believe. Just an insane level of skill, no more words needed. ;) I mean look at the amount of 19.5s in quali by both!
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

I had a good pace but race fuel changed my setup - from lap 4 I was struggling with overheating tires, then popped the engine...
Grats Keni on your victory!
See you all next week - hopefully on a bigger grid.

Tenía un buen ritmo, pero el combustible de carrera cambió mi configuración: desde la vuelta 4 estaba luchando con el sobrecalentamiento de los neumáticos, luego hice estallar el motor ...
¡Grats Keni es tu victoria!
Nos vemos la semana que viene, con suerte en una parrilla más grande.
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
Robert Fleurke

Mensaje por Robert Fleurke »

En la sesión de clasificación quería marcar una marca personal, un 19,2, pero me equivoqué en la s3 en mi mejor vuelta.

Sabía de antemano que sería difícil seguir a Oscar en la carrera. En la salida estaba igualado, pero Oscar tenía el interior. A partir de ahí, básicamente fue 2-3 décimas por vuelta más rápido.

He hecho todo lo posible por aguantar, pero a veces he perdido los neumáticos izquierdos y el equilibrio, sobre todo a mitad de carrera. Demasiadas vueltas con pequeños errores que hacían perder algunas décimas. Dicho esto, he conducido mi ritmo más rápido con el BRM en esta pista que nunca. Es estupendo correr con Oscar, ya que me ha empujado a niveles más altos. Estoy contento con mi vuelta rápida, pero quiero este 19.2 :P

Un ritmo increíble, Oscar, una victoria bien merecida. Nunca he visto a nadie en línea conducir el Cooper tan bien. :)

También bien hecho José por el podio y Nick por terminar. Mala suerte Jani, ¡buen ritmo al principio!

Traducción realizada con la versión gratuita del traductor www.DeepL.com/Translator
====================

In quali wanted to set a PB, a 19.2 is on the cards, but messed up s3 in my best lap.

I knew beforehand it would be a hard task to follow Oscar in the race. At the start I was even, but Oscar had the inside. From then on he basically was 2-3 tenths a lap faster.

I tried my best to hang on, but at times I lost the left tires and the balance, especially midrace. Too many laps with small mistakes losing a few tenths. That said, I drove my fastest pace with the BRM at this track than ever. It's great to race with Oscar as he pushed me to higher levels. I was happy with my fastest lap, but I want this 19.2 :P

Incredible pace Oscar, well deserved win. I have never seen anyone online driving the Cooper that well! :)

Also well done José for podium and Nick for finishing. Bad luck Jani, good pace early on!
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Gran día para mi en una carrera especial con parrilla corta pero un nivel excepcional :P

Clasifiqué detrrás de Jani que tenía mejores registros que yo y delante de Xuggy que ayer estaba ahi quizás con más lios de trabajo que tiempo para entrenar :wink:

Cuando salimos los aliens se fueron a lo suyo :ovni: con un Jani que se iba con ellos :shock: :bien:

Asi que pronto vi en pizarra que mis tiempos con respecto al de alante y al de atrás crecian por igual ... 1 - 1, 2 - 2, 3 - 3 ... gratifica ver que el de atrás se va quedando pero el de alante se va yendo :roll: :jo:

Asi que me concentré en rodar sin pensar más en posiciones, distancias y esas tonterias juas :mrgreen:

Sobre la vuelta 10 observé que Jani pese a tener mejor ritmo no estaba tan lejos ... ahí me animé viendo que me acercaba lentamente :diablo: ... esa situación suele ayudar a que te acerques más y en efecto salieron buenas vueltas, con lo que 6 vueltas despues ya estaba llegando a su trasera ... justo cuando su motor dijo adiós :cabezazo: ... lástima Jani estaba siendo guapo rodar juntos :bien: :piloto:

De ahi al final mantener concentración ... solo un fallo tonto a 3 del final y contento con mi ritmo que resultó 1 segundo mejor de lo esperado

Enhorabuena a los monstruos por esos tiempazos y a Xuggy por aguantar como un jabato :brindis:

Venga chicos que la próxima será en Zandvoort el próximo martes

Thanks all for racing :piloto: :baba:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great day for me in a special race with a short grid but an exceptional level :P

I qualified behind Jani who had better times than me and in front of Xuggy who was there yesterday maybe with more work than time to train :wink:

When we went out the aliens went their own way :ovni: with Jani going with them :shock: :bien:

So I soon saw on the board that my times with respect to the one in front and the one behind me were growing equally ... 1 - 1, 2 - 2, 3 - 3 ... it is gratifying to see that the one in the back is staying but the one in the front is going :roll: :jo:

So I concentrated on riding without thinking about positions, distances and all that nonsense :mrgreen:

On lap 10 I noticed that Jani despite having better pace was not so far ... then I cheered up seeing that I was approaching slowly :diablo: ... that situation usually helps you to get closer and indeed good laps came out, so that 6 laps later I was already reaching his rear ... just when his engine said goodbye :cabezazo: ... too bad Jani was being nice to ride together :bien: :piloto:

From there to the end keep concentration ... just a silly mistake with 3 to go and I was happy with my pace which was 1 second better than expected.

Congratulations to the monsters for those great times and to Xuggy for hanging in there like a champ :brindis:

Come on guys, the next one will be in Zandvoort next Tuesday.

Thanks all for racing :piloto: :baba:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) and reviewed by me
Blood

Mensaje por Blood »

My goal was to try to get out in front of Robert in qual, it took a little bit, but I did it. I knew I needed that advantage to get the inside in T1, the start its not my strength. After that I had to keep focus and fighting my demons, Robert was close the whole time and avoiding a stupid mistake was crucial, Robert is an excellent racer, so no second chances with him in my back. I managed to keep the wheels under 140 degrees, and going up to 145 occasionally when I went wide in T4.... but everthing went ok.

As we talked about yesterday, its going to be an interesting season, with circuits favorable to the Cooper and others for the BRM, mistakes will be very expensive in points, and Robert is a long-distance racer so it will be hard to beat him at the end of the season.

Congrats to all finishers bad luck for Jani and his Repco, was a long race, usually we raced at 24 laps, so 33 was harder than other times in Kyalami !!

Thanks to all for the race, see you in Zandvoort, Rob home race :D :piloto:
Gaizka
Benefactor
Contactar:

Mensaje por Gaizka »

Mezcua escribió:...parrilla corta pero un nivel excepcional :P
...special race with a short grid but an exceptional level :P
Totalmente de acuerdo. A ver si se animan más pilotill@s a disfrutar del lujo de compartir pista con estos cracks.
Totally agree. Hopefully more drivers will seize the opportunity and join.

Robert Fleurke escribió:Un ritmo increíble, Oscar, una victoria bien merecida. Nunca he visto a nadie en línea conducir el Cooper tan bien. :)
Incredible pace Oscar, well deserved win. I have never seen anyone online driving the Cooper that well! :)
Nosotros sí. Aquí mismo, hace 12 años y medio :anciano:
He aquí unos números para deleite de Óscar equiparando su victoria del martes a las logradas en el pasado (tras sumar la 1ª vuelta y las últimas 23 de la carrera):
We did. Right here, 12.5 years ago :anciano:
Here some statistics to Oscar's delight by comparing this victory with his previous ones at Kyalami (I added the 1st & the last 23 laps of the race):

:reygreen: :cooper:
- 2021-09-07: 32m02.933s (L01+L11-33)
- 2020-09-08: 32m09.638s (L01-24)
- 2009-03-03: 32m02.761s (L01-24)

:guau:
Nótese la mejora de este año respecto al 2020. Menudo efecto rejuvenecedor esto de llevar a Robert detrás :brm:

Más datos. Desde el 2009, Óscar ha perdido casi 14 milésimas de segundo (0.01376s) al año. Descorazonador :rie:. A partir del 2026 necesitará de rebufos para conseguir bajar de 32m03s :drake:

Note the improvement from 2020's result. Having Robert behind pushing all race :brm: had a truly rejuvenation effect.

More stats. Oscar has lost almost 14 thousands of a second (0.01376s) per year since 2019. Disheartening :rie:. From 2026 he will need tows in order to run under 32m03s :drake:

Blood escribió:...va a ser una temporada interesante, con circuitos favorables al Cooper y otros al BRM, los errores se pagarán caros, y Robert es un corredor de larga distancia por lo que será un hueso duro de roer hasta final de temporada.
...its going to be an interesting season, with circuits favorable to the Cooper and others for the BRM, mistakes will be very expensive in points, and Robert is a long-distance racer so it will be hard to beat him at the end of the season.
Me muero de ganas de ver el desenlace del siguiente capítulo :tonto:
I cannot wait to see how the next chapter of this battle unfolds :tonto:
GPL Rank = -92.907
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Que wapos esos números, buen trabajo de investigación Gaiz :bien: Fantastic figures ... great research work gaiz

:P
Robert Fleurke

Mensaje por Robert Fleurke »

Gaizka escribió:
Mezcua escribió:...parrilla corta pero un nivel excepcional :P
...special race with a short grid but an exceptional level :P
Totalmente de acuerdo. A ver si se animan más pilotill@s a disfrutar del lujo de compartir pista con estos cracks.
Totally agree. Hopefully more drivers will seize the opportunity and join.

Robert Fleurke escribió:Un ritmo increíble, Oscar, una victoria bien merecida. Nunca he visto a nadie en línea conducir el Cooper tan bien. :)
Nosotros sí. Aquí mismo, hace 12 años y medio :anciano:
He aquí unos números para deleite de Óscar equiparando su victoria del martes a las logradas en el pasado (tras sumar la 1ª vuelta y las últimas 23 de la carrera):
We did. Right here, 12.5 years ago :anciano:
Here some statistics to Oscar's delight by comparing this victory with his previous ones at Kyalami (I added the 1st & the last 23 laps of the race):

:reygreen: :cooper:
- 2021-09-07: 32m02.933s (L01+L11-33)
- 2020-09-08: 32m09.638s (L01-24)
- 2009-03-03: 32m02.761s (L01-24)

:guau:
Nótese la mejora de este año respecto al 2020. Menudo efecto rejuvenecedor esto de llevar a Robert detrás :brm:

Más datos. Desde el 2009, Óscar ha perdido casi 14 milésimas de segundo (0.01376s) al año. Descorazonador :rie:. A partir del 2026 necesitará de rebufos para conseguir bajar de 32m03s :drake:

Note the improvement from 2020's result. Having Robert behind pushing all race :brm: had a truly rejuvenation effect.

More stats. Oscar has lost almost 14 thousands of a second (0.01376s) per year since 2019. Disheartening :rie:. From 2026 he will need tows in order to run under 32m03s :drake:

Blood escribió:...va a ser una temporada interesante, con circuitos favorables al Cooper y otros al BRM, los errores se pagarán caros, y Robert es un corredor de larga distancia por lo que será un hueso duro de roer hasta final de temporada.
...its going to be an interesting season, with circuits favorable to the Cooper and others for the BRM, mistakes will be very expensive in points, and Robert is a long-distance racer so it will be hard to beat him at the end of the season.
Me muero de ganas de ver el desenlace del siguiente capítulo :tonto:
I cannot wait to see how the next chapter of this battle unfolds :tonto:
Gracias Gaizka, very interesting :)
Responder