UKGPL Season 38

Temporadas y/o campeonatos de otras ligas, eventos dedicados, eventos especiales, ...
Responder
Clive Loynes

UKGPL Season 38

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Hi folks, hope you have had a good Christmas.

UKGPL's 55mod Season will start on 17th Jan 2021 for anyone who is interested.

Races are alternate Sundays.

This coming season looks like the best yet with 18 drivers already signed up.
https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index. ... ic=23372.0
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Great Clive ... also nice Christmas and the best for you this coming new year :abrazo: Genial Clive ... tambien feliz Navidad y lo mejor para ti este entrante nuevo año

Let's assume that your announcement published on December 28th, which in Spain is "el día de los inocentes", I suppose equivalent of your April Fool's Day, is serious ... :prrr: Vamos a entender que tu anuncio publicado el 28 de diciembre, que en España es el día de los inocentes, supongo el equivalente a vuestro "April Fool's Day", es serio ...

:bien:

I will be starting a post for 55's pdlr season in a minute :piloto: Ahora en breve iniciaré post para la temporada 55 aqui en PDLR
Gaizka
Benefactor
Contactar:

Mensaje por Gaizka »

Clive, thank you for the info. This year I want to enjoy the challenge of driving the F1 1955 mod online. Therefore I just completed my registration in the simracing.org.uk forum and will soon sign up for the announced S38 championship :teclas:

A este campeonato, como es del 55 y participa mi padre, también me apunto :sidra:
GPL Rank = -92.907
Clive Loynes

Gaizka escribió:Clive, thank you for the info. This year I want to enjoy the challenge of driving the F1 1955 mod online. Therefore I just completed my registration in the simracing.org.uk forum and will soon sign up for the announced S38 championship :teclas:

A este campeonato, como es del 55 y participa mi padre, también me apunto :sidra:

That's great news.

I had spotted your entry and have sent an invitation to join the SBRC Team.

I suspect that you will be a Works Driver, which would help us greatly to secure the Team Championship in that sector. Thus far I have been on my own.

Haven't spotted Tago yet. :roll:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D
Having fun with tracks ... 50,s conversions ... let see if we have great champs this year ... just registered :piloto: :bien:
Clive Loynes

Mezcua escribió::D :D :D
Having fun with tracks ... 50,s conversions ... let see if we have great champs this year ... just registered :piloto: :bien:

That's good news Tago. You will have to explain to Gaizka all the imense benefits of joining SBRC. :roll:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

SRBC :bien: :wink:
Gaizka
Benefactor
Contactar:

Mensaje por Gaizka »

Hi Clive,

Thank you for the invitation!

How many Works drivers can a team have? Tago was hoping for a promotion this season :mrgreen: :roll:
GPL Rank = -92.907
Clive Loynes

Gaizka escribió:Hi Clive,

Thank you for the invitation!

How many Works drivers can a team have? Tago was hoping for a promotion this season :mrgreen: :roll:
There is no limit.

It is the first two works drivers from a team that score the points for the works team award. Similarly the first two privateteers score in that section.

I would be surprised if anyone were promoted at the start of this season.
Responder