Temporada 2021: Qué quereis?-2021 Season: What do you want?

Charlas generalistas sobre los campeonatos, y simuladores, y pachangas, y...
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

A tener en cuenta cuando vais a boxes

La mayor parte de actualizaciones gráficas para los 50,s son gracias a "gliebzeit" y algún otro loco altruista del gpl

Así que gracias Greg :bien: y gracias a todos los de ese team de locos altruistas :P

No todas las pistas de esta temporada tienen actualizaciones por que el circuito ya se ha diseñado para los 50,s

Cuando son actualizaciones a los 50,s Greg no parte de cero ... usa la pista base y más actualizaciones ... luego aplica la conversion a los 50,s

Entonces pasa que localizas el circuito para empezar ... ok .. pero no localizas actualizaciones imprescindibles para poder pasar a la conversion a los 50,s

Por eso el mismo Greg siempre está ofreciendo 2 métodos de actualización
- Metodo 1 - Pista base + update de tal + fix de cual + etc y luego aplicar la conversion a los 50,s
- Metodo 2 - Utilizar una pista completa

Como ya he mencionado el método 1 no es en general viable porque parte de las actualizaciones o fix no se localizan

Entonces en boxes se utiliza el método 2

Para ello es importante que guardeis copia de vuestras carpetas de pista en su estado actual

Mi estructura es

C:\Sierra\gpl\tracks\ ... aqui van las carpetas de pistas

Yo me he creado

C:\Sierra\tracksNO50sSalvar

y la uso para tener mis carpetas originales

Espero esto os sirva para correr un 55 mejor ambientado en su época

:wink:

To keep in mind when you go to pits

Most of the graphic updates for the 50,s are thanks to "gliebzeit" and some other crazy altruistic gpl fans

So thank you Greg :bien: and thank you to all that team of altruistic freaks :P

Not all tracks this season have updates because the circuit has already been designed for the 50,s

When converted to 50,s Greg doesn't start from zero ... he uses the base track and more updates ... then he applies the conversion to the 50,s

So you locate the circuit to begin with ... ok ... but you don't find the necessary updates to be able to go to the conversion to the 50,s

That's why Greg himself is always offering 2 methods of updating
- Method 1 - Base track + update of such + fix of whatever + etc and then apply the conversion to the 50,s
- Method 2 - Use a full track

As I have already mentioned method 1 is generally not feasible because some of the updates or fixes are not localized

Then in the pits, method 2 is used

It is important that you keep copies of your track folders in their current state

My structure is

C:\Sierra\gpl\tracks ... here are the track folders

I have created myself

C:\Sierra\NO50sSalvar

and I use it to have my original folders

I hope this helps you to run a 55 better set in its time

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)and reviewed by me
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

:ola: bravo, Mezcua!, ya has hecho todo el trabajo, gracias :)
voy actualizando cosas. pondré links en los calendarios a las actualizaciones para 1955. y en dos semanas empezamos! :piloto:
Imagen
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :bien:

Me pongo con una propuesta de pistas 67 Going to work a 67 track list

Bienvenidas sugerencias Suggestions are welcome :D
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

Me encanta Hockenheim 1967 pero ?por qué no la versión de 1932? :)

Anyway, I added the season to Weekly.
http://freeleo.hu/weekly/index.php?p:ev ... DLR2021-1/

If you need to active your account, pm me here ;)
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D

Hockenheim 1932 has a completely different layout, driving is anticlockwise and motodrom does not exist :roll: Tiene un trazado muy diferente, se corre en sentido contrario a las agujas del reloj y no tiene el motodrom

Many thanks for publishing pdlr 55 season Jani :bien:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:jo:

Mañana por la mañana me pongo con las distancias de carrera Tomorrow morning I will start with the race distances Domani mattina procedo con le distanze di gara Demain matin, je m'occuperai des distances de course Amanhã de manhã vou continuar com as distâncias da corrida Morgen früh geht's weiter mit den Rennstrecken Завтра утром я займусь гоночными дистанциями. :prrr:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Quico crucemos datos con lo que estés trabajando para el 66 Quico let's cross data with what you are working on for 66

Solemos incluir en el año todos los circuitos pappy con uno u otro mod We usually include in the year all the papyrus circuits with one or another mod

Este año ya están propuestos Rouen, el ring y silver con el 55 ... que te parece si incluyes entre otros Monaco y el Glen ... pueden ser adecuados para el 66 .. y yo asignaría el resto de papyrus al 67, quedando así This year Rouen, the ring and silver are already proposed with the 55 ... what do you think if you include among others Monaco and the Glen ... may be suitable for 66 .. and I would assign the rest of the papyrus to 67, so that

Código: Seleccionar todo

Papyrus 55		66		67		

Kyalami
			       Monaco
					         Zandvort
					         Spa
	     Rouen
	     Silverstone
	     Ring
					         Mosport
					         Monza
			       Watglen
					         Mexico
Mi propuesta del 67 incluye pendientes del año pasado y esos papy, quedando más o menos asi My 67 proposal includes leftovers from last year and those papyrus, so it looks more or less like this

(spanish day/month/year)

07/09/2021 - Kyalamy
14/09/2021 - Zandvoort

28/09/2021 - Brno49 (Brno49 1949 Masaryk Brno #33) :arrow:
05/10/2021 - Spa (escoger versión que querais original o nueva choose the version you want, original or new)

19/10/2021 - Dundrod65 (Dundrod 1965 Ulster Tourist Trophy #26) :arrow:
26/10/2021 - Mosport

09/11/2021 - zeltw71 (Österreichring (Zeltw71) 1971 Austrian Grand Prix #3) :arrow:
16/11/2021 - Tripoli (Tripoli Mellaha Lake 1937 Tripoli Grand Prix #23) :arrow:

30/11/2021 - Mexico
14/12/2021 - Monza

También recuerdo wapos para el 66 I also remember pimps for 66

Brands Hatch
Pau
Panchine

JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

Mezcua escribió::jo:

Mañana por la mañana me pongo con las distancias de carrera Tomorrow morning I will start with the race distances Domani mattina procedo con le distanze di gara Demain matin, je m'occuperai des distances de course Amanhã de manhã vou continuar com as distâncias da corrida Morgen früh geht's weiter mit den Rennstrecken Завтра утром я займусь гоночными дистанциями. :prrr:
En hungaro, por favor! :D

1967 tracklist looks okay. I'd change Brno to something else though. Leipzig?
Sadly I can't guarantee my entry for all events, so...
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:jo:

Perdona Jani toy despistaillo .... Sorry Jani

Holnap reggel indulok a versenytávokkal :bien:
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

I tried to join the server when it was on Rouen but the network connection timed out?

Couldn't join Silverstone either. :cry:

I take it that these track updates are not mandatory? If so I shall not be able to take part. :(

Yes, I have gone back to 36fps for these tests.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:roll: Hi Clive ... let me make some tests ... I'll be saying something later :wink:

Did you tried to use the 50.s updates as I explained in a previous post here in this topic?

The easy way to apply the updates --> https://boxes.gaiztor.com/tracks/gpl/2021_55_season/
Clive Loynes

Mezcua escribió::roll: Hi Clive ... let me make some tests ... I'll be saying something later :wink:

Did you tried to use the 50.s updates as I explained in a previous post here in this topic?

The easy way to apply the updates --> https://boxes.gaiztor.com/tracks/gpl/2021_55_season/

No I have not applied any updates. I would rather not.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

You don't really apply any updates ... you just prepare your installation for this event, and then you can go back to where you were

For Nurburgring:

1.- You change the name of the track folder ..sierra\gpl\tracks\nurburg --> ..sierra\gpl\tracks\nurburg_Clive

2.- The 1954_Nurburgring_Conversion_complete_gl_v1.0.rar gives you a nurburg folder you put in ... sierra\gpl\tracks

3.- Select nurburg_HI-FB or nurburg_LOW-FB depending on your machine power inside the directory track ... there is also cloudy or clear sky option

You run PDLR with the updated version ... and when the race is over

4.- you put the folder back as it was

4a.- Delete ..sierra\gpl\tracks\nurburg (or save it in another place)
4b.- Rename again your folder .. sierra\gpl\tracks\nurburg_Clive --> ..sierra\gpl\tracks\nurburg

The case of Rouen is the same

that's it

Anyway let's see if someone else has problems with the server ;)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:jo: I cannot enter the server too .... reviewing ...

I was doing all the tests connected locally ... so the problem is related to the router/NAT configuration ... reviewing ...

confirmed ... sometimes I have some keyboard dyslexia

fixed now ... :wink:
Clive Loynes

I can now join Nurburgring.

I have not done any updates and would prefer to look at the tracks as I know them without any cosmetic changes.
Responder