Temporada 2021: Qué quereis?-2021 Season: What do you want?

Charlas generalistas sobre los campeonatos, y simuladores, y pachangas, y...
Mezcua

Temporada 2021: Qué quereis?-2021 Season: What do you want?

Mensaje por Mezcua »

quico escribió:Expectativas, deseos, sugerencias para los champis del 2020.

Expectations, wishes, suggestions for 2020 champs.
Buena pregunta Quico, eso fué hace un año ... así que toca empezar con el 2021 que ya está aquí :P Good question Quico, that was a year ago ... so it's time to start with 2021 which is already here
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

A mi me apetece concretar cuanto antes el calendario del 55, dando por entendido que en el plan del año podemos iniciar con una idea similar al anterior de 10 carreras del 55
I would like to specify the calendar for '55 as soon as possible, on the understanding that in the plan for the year we can start with a similar idea to the previous one of 10 races in '55

Para este año propongo que la carrera oficial sea con 30 minutos de Q y luego la carrera según esa Q, vamos a lo tradicional
For this year I propose that the official race be with 30 minutes of Q and then the race according to that Q, I mean the traditional

Mantener las sesiones Q1-Q4 con puntos para los 3 mejores
Keep the Q1-Q4 sessions with points for the 3 best

Horario Lunes / Monday Schedule

Q1 - 21:30 - 22:15 (30 min. Q + 15 min R)
Q2 - 22:15 - 23:00
Q3 - 23:00 - 23:45

Horario Martes / Tuesday Schedule

Q4 - 21:00 - 21:45

Event - 22:00 --> Q 30 min. + race 35 - 45 min. ( finish +- 23:15)

Circuitos Tracks

Criterios de seleccion Selection criteria
  • - Pistas que se usaron en los años 50-59, primero puntuables y luego no puntuables
    - Estado de desarrollo de la pista en el gpl y con mejoras especificas para el 55
    - Novedad: evitar pistas en las que ya hemos corrido
  • - Tracks that were used in the 50's-59, first scoring and then not scoring
    - State of development of the track in the gpl and with specific improvements for the 55
    - New: avoid tracks we have already run on

Sin orden en especial With no special order

Silverstone (Pappy) (Silverstone Circuit 1967 British Grand Prix #31) :arrow:

- 7 veces times 1950/59
- Silverstone Track 1955 Conversion :arrow:

Hockenheim (Hockenheimring 1967 Grosser Preis von Deutchland #15) :arrow:

- Alternativa más divertida que Indianapolis More fun alternative to Indianapolis

Nurburgring (Pappy) (Nürburgring 1967 German Grand Prix #6) :arrow:

- 7 veces times 1950/59
- Nürburgring Track 1954 Conversion :arrow:

Rouen (Pappy) (Rouen-les-Essarts 1967 French Grand Prix #42) :arrow:

- 7 veces times 1950/59
- Rouen Track 1957 Conversion :arrow:

AVUS (Avus 1950 Grosser Preis von Berlin #29) :arrow:

- oficial en 1959 official
- 1954 small update :arrow:

Monsanto Park (Monsanto Park 1959 Grande Premio de Portugal #37) :arrow:

- oficial en 1959 official :arrow:
- Un disfrute para correr :piloto: :baba: A joy to race

Sebring 64 (Sebring SC 1964 12 Hours of Sebring #20) :arrow:

- oficial en 1959 official
- Sebring64 Track 1955 Conversion :arrow:

Código: Seleccionar todo

... the Sebring circuit layout was the same in 1959 and 1964.  Actually, it did not change between the years 1952 and 1966.  :)
 The 1964 Sebring track for GPL, made by ginetto, has a more accurate layout than the earlier 1959 track by smogbike (Martin Pitts).
Greg
Torino 55 (Parco del Valentino Torino v3 1955 Circuito del Valentino #8 ) :arrow:

Código: Seleccionar todo

A typical italian street circuit from the 50's.
3rd version made after the release of 55 MOD.
With this "best and final" v.3, the chicane and the Start/Finish line have been changed according to latest infos.
The whole track had a major revamp with most of the objects rebuilt from scratch and textures made in higher resolution.
Itis now pretty close to its real conditions as they were back in 1955.
Definitely the version to use ;-)
Ginetto
- Hay un Torino_1955-carset_v4_0116 Exists a 55 carset

Casa de Campo (Gran Premio Villa de Madrid #10) :arrow:

- Mientras esperamos nuestro amado Pedralbes parece un buen ejemplo de antaño en España ... El programa oficial del "II Gran Premio de Madrid de carreras de velocidad de 30 de Junio de 1946" incluye su trazado
As we wait for our beloved Pedralbes it seems a good example of yesteryear in Spain ... The official program of the "II Gran Premio de Madrid de carreras de velocidad de 30 de Junio de 1946" includes its layout

Castle combe (Castle Combe Wiltshire Avon Trophy #12) :arrow:

- No oficial 1955 not official
- Castle Combe Track 1955 Conversion :arrow:

Como estoy probando todos los circuitos con sus actualizaciones pienso dejar preparado en boxes un "con prisas" para facilitar el trabajo
As I am testing all the circuits with their updates I plan to leave a "in a hurry" in boxes.gaiztor.com to facilitate the work

:wink:
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Pues yo lo único que quiero es un nuevo vehículo para Blood.

Well, all I want is a new vehicle for Blood.

Imagen
no corrais que es peor...
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

I have already a busy calendar for 2021, and as I'm nowhere competitiveness (or even fun!) in this mod, I will skip this one.

Ya tengo un calendario ocupado para 2021, y como no tengo competitividad (¡o incluso diversión!) en este mod, me saltaré este.
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
Gaizka
Benefactor
Contactar:

Mensaje por Gaizka »

This 2021 season I would like to join the F1 1955 championship (if you finally go for it) :piloto:

I started to play this mod in mid-August and have been enjoying it since then. After Nieva's thrilling experience with you all earlier this year and Blood being at his best, I feel this is a great opportunity for me to truly enjoy this mod online :D

Last but not least, I am delighted to share a spot on the grid with my father :amor:

quico escribió:Well, all I want is a new vehicle for Blood.
I hope my come back is successful enough for Quico's New Year wish to fall short :jiji:

Mezcua escribió:The calendar for '55... we can start with a similar idea to the previous one of 10 races in '55
As I only plan to join the F1 1955 championship, 10 GPs sound great to me 8)

Mezcua escribió:Keep the Q1-Q4 sessions with points for the 3 best
Not to confuse the personnel, I would rename these sessions as P1-P4.
Personally, I enjoyed them during the F1 1967 championship, as they were my only chance to play online with 3 to 6 drivers. Priceless in these times that all VROC/iGOR races are empty if not league related.
Regarding the points, I would rather prefer not to assign them to the resultant top 3 of these sessions due to high risk of benefiting the usual suspects (= top drivers in the championship). I guess the aim is to promote participation among all drivers. If so, I am hopeful that the so far positive experience with these sessions will persuade people to include them into their regular training / preparation work towards the race :bien:

Mezcua escribió:Tracks - Selection criteria
Having in mind that I will aim for one of the slower cars, it would be much appreciated if the final set of tracks is balanced when it comes to pure speed vs twisty circuits :roll:

:adios:
GPL Rank = -92.907
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

JaniP escribió:I have already a busy calendar for 2021, ...
ok Jani ... will be nice to have you when you come :brindis: Siempre eres bienvenido Jani
Gaizka escribió:This 2021 season I would like to join the F1 1955 championship (if you finally go for it) ...
Esa es una gran noticia Gaiz .. será wapo tener más gente competitiva en pista ... y para mi algo realmente especial compartir pista contigo otra vez :P That's great news Gaiz ... it will be great to have more competitive people on the track ... and for me something really special to share the track with you again

Ya está disponible aqui la sección de "tengo prisa por instalar el circuito y asi me concentro más en pilotar" ... Here is available the section of "I'm in a hurry to install the circuit so I can concentrate more on driving" ...

Me ofrezco a completar la sección con los otros circuitos que se propongan, entendiendo que los que he propuesto son buenas opciones, sino para esta, para próximas ediciones ... I offer myself to complete the section with other circuits that are proposed, understanding that those I have proposed are good options for this or future editions ...

Cuando se os quite la resaca del final de año salid por aqui a saludar When your year-end hangover is gone, come out and say hello

Feliz año nuevo a todos y :raquel: Happy New Year to all
:sidra:
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

quico escribió:Pues yo lo único que quiero es un nuevo vehículo para Blood.

Well, all I want is a new vehicle for Blood.

Imagen
We could still be in trouble if there are too many downhill sections!
¡Todavía podríamos tener problemas si hay demasiados tramos cuesta abajo!
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Clive Loynes escribió:We could still be in trouble if there are too many downhill sections!
¡Todavía podríamos tener problemas si hay demasiados tramos cuesta abajo!
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

feliz año a toas! happy new year! vaffanculo 2020! :sidra: :papa noel: :abrazo: :piloto:
allà vamos! :brindis: que buena noticia, Gaizka, bravo! :)
mientras pensais circuitos, que a mi todos me van bien, buscaré las fechas, en principio pensando en repetir la estructura del año pasado 10 del 55 + 8 del 66 +10 del 67. no? subo una primera propuesta
let's go! great news, Gaizka. I don't mind wich tracks we'll race on, I'll agree with your choose. I post a first version of the calendar to start talking about dates. Are we going to do a 10+8+10 season, like we did last year? Or any other option?
Imagen
Última edición por Xug el Mar Ene 05, 2021 12:36 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
Imagen
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Feliz año a todos!

Gran noticia la vuelta de Gaizka a su propia casa. Tendremos más humo de escapes en nuestras gafas en las salidas.

Tengo una espinita (muy pequeña) clavada del año pasado, y es que si corremos con los 66es, sean 9 carreras, 3 por categoría. Como es claramente una pijotada, pues haced lo que os parezca. Es que es un mod que me encanta...

Los circuitos hay que buscar un equilibrio entre nuevos, clásicos y favoritos. Y es un problema porque afortunadamente, hay un montón para elegir.

Doy por hecho que repetimos mods, así que iré afilando el material.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Por mi parte 55 y 67 son los que me encantan ... si a ti Quico te mola el 66 pues a mi también ... las 9 pruebas parecen fáciles de alcanzar solo añadiendo un evento el 13 ó 20 de Julio ... monta una buena lista de ciurcuitos / motorizaciones para ese calendario de 9 :bien:
55 and 67 are the ones I love ... Quico, if you like 66 I do too ... the 9 events seem easy to achieve just by adding an event on July 13 or 20 ... make a good list of circuits/motors for that 9 events calendar

Yo por mi parte estoy explorando alguna otra opción de circuitos para el 55 que no sean solo superrectas ... siguiendo la sugerencia de Gaiz ... y en ese supuesto caen del plan (quedando para futuro) Avus y Sebring, entrando en liza Oulton, Crystal, Snetertton ... ando en ello y esta tarde confirmo cuales me satisfacen más :P
I am exploring some other option of circuits for 55 that are not just super straight ... following Gaiz's suggestion ... and in that case Avus and Sebring fall out of the plan (leaving them for the future), entering the competition Oulton, Crystal, Snetertton ... I'm working on it and this afternoon I confirm which ones satisfy me more

Ayer estaba en ello cuando me apareció entre las manos la conversion de Targa para los 50 ... ops que vicio ... me di unas vueltas ... pero no estoy loco ... este año ya nos veremos rodando en el Ring :shock:
Yesterday I was working on it when I got my hands on Targa's conversion for the 50's ... ops what vice ... I thought about it... but I'm not crazy ... this year we'll see each other rolling in the Ring

quico

Mensaje por quico »

Pues me encantan los F1-66, pero si hay apoyos a los GTs, Can-Ams (mejor el del 66 :D ), o F1-69x, yo me apunto igual.

Pero me voy mirando los circuitos, por si eso.
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

I have my pen poised over the kitchen calendar, waiting to find out if I need to lay claim to 19th January. The suspense is unbearable!

Tengo mi bolígrafo sobre el calendario de la cocina, esperando saber si necesito reclamar hasta el 19 de enero. ¡El suspenso es insoportable!
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Allá vamos antes de que Clive tenga un infarto :mrgreen: Here we go before Clive has a heart attack

19/01/2021 Silverstone
26/01/2021 Castle Combe

09/02/2021 Nurburgring
16/02/2021 Casa de Campo

02/03/2021 Monsanto
09/03/2021 Rouen

23/03/2021 Torino 55
30/03/2021 Oulton

06/04/2021 Hockenheim
13/04/2021 Charterhall

Se caen Avus, 2 enormeeeeeeessss rectas con 3 curvas y Sebring tipo pista de aterrizaje laaaarrrrgggaaaaa, entrando un clásico Oulton y Charterhall pista de aterrizaje tipo club más divertido y fácil de aprender They have fallen Avus, 2 hugeeeeeessss straight with 3 curves and Sebring looooonnnngggg airfield, entering a classic Oulton and Charterhall club type airfield more fun and easy to learn

5 pistas conocidas en PDLR + 5 pistas nuevas 5 PDLR known tracks + 5 new tracks

El Ring, Monsanto y Turin necesitan más trabajo de pilotaje para correr, así que tienen 2 semanas para entrenos Ring, Monsanto and Torino need more driver work to race so there is 2 weeks to do that

Todas relativas a los años 50 y diseñadas para esa época o aderezadas a tal fin, quiero decir que tienen conversion de la pista a los años 50 All related to the 50's and designed for that time or seasoned for that purpose, I mean they have conversion of the track to the 50's

Ahora mismo me pondré a actualizar la zona de actualización/instalación de pistas en boxes, con la idea de que los 10 circuitos se puedan instalar facilmente desde ahi, a no ser que tengas tiempo para disfrutar tus paseos por SRMZ y bla bla bla Right now I'm going to update the update/installation zone of tracks in boxes, with the idea that the 10 circuits can be installed easily from there, unless you have time to enjoy your walks through SRMZ and bla bla bla

También dejaré rodando unos dias el servidor con todas las pistas para que podais testear ... luego a partir del 11 Siverstone será la única candidata a entrenos I will also start the server running for a few days with all the tracks for you to test ... then from the 11th Siverstone will be the only candidate for training

:P
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Temporada 2021 1955 Season

10 carreras de 35 - 45 minutos con 30 minutos de calificación a celebrar los martes a las 22:00 h
10 races of 35 - 45 minutes with 30 minutes of qualification to be held on Tuesdays at 22:00 CET (from April to October, CEST)

Sesiones de práctica P1-P4 que tendrán como premio coincidir en pista con pilotos de reconocido prestigo venidos de allende los mares :mrgreen:
P1-P4 practice sessions that will have as a prize to share track with prestigious drivers from overseas :mrgreen:

Sesiones de prácticas a celebrar los lunes Practice sessions to be held on Mondays

P1 - 21:30 - 22:15 (30 min. P + 15 min R)
P2 - 22:15 - 23:00
P3 - 23:00 - 23:45

y martes and Tuesdays

P4 - 21:00 - 21:45

Carrera Race

22:00h --> Q 30 min. + race 35 - 45 min. ( finish +- 23:15)

Los horarios son CET (de abril a octubre, CEST)
Times are CET (from April to October, CEST)

Circuitos Tracks

01 - Silverstone - British Grand Prix - 7th Annual International Dayly Express Trophy Meeting

- Papyrus (Silverstone Circuit 1967 British Grand Prix #31) :arrow:
- Silverstone Track 1955 Conversion :arrow:

02 - Castle combe - Avon Trophy Race - International Car Race Meeting

- (Castle Combe Wiltshire Avon Trophy #12) :arrow:
- Castle Combe Track 1955 Conversion :arrow:

03 - Nurburgring - German Grand Prix - Großer Preis von Deutschland

- Papyrus (Nürburgring 1967 German Grand Prix #6) :arrow:
- Nürburgring Track 1954 Conversion :arrow:

04 - Casa de Campo - Madrid Grand Prix - Gran Premio Villa de Madrid

- (Gran Premio Villa de Madrid #10) :arrow:

05 - Monsanto Park - Portuguese Grand Prix - 2º Gramde Prémio de Portugal

- (Monsanto Park 1959 Grande Premio de Portugal #37) :arrow:

06 - Rouen-les-Essarts - French Grand Prix - 43 Grand Prix de l'A.C.F.

- Papyrus (Rouen-les-Essarts 1967 French Grand Prix #42) :arrow:
- Rouen Track 1957 Conversion :arrow:

07 - Torino - Turin Grand Prix - VII Gran Premio del Valentino

- (Parco del Valentino Torino v3 1955 Circuito del Valentino #8 ) :arrow:

08 - Oulton Park - International Gold Cup - International Gold Cup Meeting

- (Oulton Park 1967 Oulton Park Spring Cup #7) :arrow:
- Oulton Park Track 1955 Conversion :arrow:

09 - Motodrom Hockenheim - German Grand Prix - Großer Preis von Deutschland

- (Hockenheimring 1967 Grosser Preis von Deutchland #15) :arrow:

10 - Charterhall - Dayly Record Trophy - International Car Race Meeting

- (Charterhall Airfield 1964 Autocar Trophy #21) :arrow:
- Charterhall Track 1955 Conversion :arrow:

Aqui la zona de boxes para facilitar las tareas de instalación/actualización de pistas Here the pit area to facilitate the tasks of installation/updating of tracks :arrow:

Responder