2020 F1 1967 - 10 - Gran Premi Penya Rhin

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Mezcua escribió:Today a little more Clive :P
Still awful!

Can I please start last? I probably will anyway but I have no reliable method of entering T1 nose first!
Clive Loynes

double post
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Qualifying results - Montjuïc 69

Código: Seleccionar todo

Q1		Q2		Q3		Q4		

1 - Keni    	COO	                        1:32.41 1:32.41

0 - Gaizka	  FER                   1:32.99         1:32.99

2 - Sergio	  REP	1:34.55 1:33.67 1:35.01 1:34.68 1:33.67

3 - Tron  	  COO	                        1:34.17 1:34.17

4 - Will    	REP	1:35.77 1:35.21         1:35.35 1:35.21

5 - Tagomago	FER	1:37.88 1:36.04 1:35.57 1:35.27 1:35.27

6 - Clive      REP	        1:36.43         1:36.34 1:36.34

7 - Xug	     REP                   1:36.64         1:36.64

8 - Doni    	COO	        1:37.32                 1:37.32

Q1 :arrow:

Q2 :arrow:

Q3 :arrow:

Q4 :arrow:

:piloto: :bien:
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Screen lock. :(

Was having some fun, too.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Doni Yourth escribió:Screen lock. :(

Was having some fun, too.
A pity .. the race was very interesting ... at first I thought it was me disconnecting when you disappear :cabreo:

Reports and Replay available :arrow:

Grats Keni :primero: Sergio :segundo: and Guillermo :tercero:

:piloto: :baba:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Xuggy buena batalla ... ya me habias fundido badidor de la pradera :jo:
Clive Loynes

Congratulations to the podium.

I greatly admire people who can swap from one mod to another, or even to another sim, and apparently lose no speed at all.

I think that I proved that I can't do that.

After my third 360 degree aproach to T1 I was left with just three wheels and had to call it quits. After the first one I had pulled over and allowed everyone to pass as it wasn't fair to mess up someone's race.

Hope to see you all if you run a 55mod series in 2021 and Merry Christmas to all!
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

lol.. that was short.. somehow i forgot dirtgear patch ticked in gem.. with no qual i could just realized on the grid that i have this serious problem..

___

jajaja ... eso fue corto ... de alguna manera me olvido del parche de dirtgear marcado en la gema ... sin ninguna calificación me di cuenta en la cuadrícula de que tengo este grave problema
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
guillermo64

Mensaje por guillermo64 »

Man that was fun. What a challenging track. Start was a bit sketchy as Tron was sliding a little as did I on the exit of the HP. Got really lucky to get the nose pointed in the right direction and carry on. Was just getting settled in when along came Doni. He was sneaking up closer every lap then disappeared. I see now he was late for dinner as someone in his house turned the internet off. :)

Then Tago went Good Will Hunting and was just about to catch me when he went flying over the second bump. Good racing for several laps.

I have no idea how Blood, Sergio or Tron got their times into the 32's 33'2 and 34's. Well done mates.

Well at least Blood didnt lap the field. 8)

Fantastic run Blood and Sergio.

Team Repo Rules!!!

Grats to everyone. I love this league and hope it continues into 2021. And I hope to someday travel to back to Madrid and hang out under the statue in the plaza mayor and meet a few other GPLers....and share a nice bottle of vino.

Feliz Navidad /Gracias a todas

Guillermo

Hombre, eso fue divertido. Qué pista más desafiante. El inicio fue un poco vago ya que Tron se deslizaba un poco al igual que yo en la salida del HP. Tuve mucha suerte de apuntar el morro en la dirección correcta y continuar. Estaba acomodándose cuando llegó Doni. Se acercaba sigilosamente en cada vuelta y luego desaparecía. Veo que llegó tarde a cenar y alguien en su casa apagó Internet. :)

Entonces Tago se fue al Buen Will Hunting y estaba a punto de atraparme cuando salió volando por encima del segundo bache. Buenas carreras durante varias vueltas.

No tengo idea de cómo Blood, Sergio o Tron metieron sus tiempos en los 32's 33'2 y 34's. Amigos bien hechos.

Bueno, al menos Blood no lamió el campo. 8)

Fantástica carrera Blood y Sergio. Reglas de Team Repo !!!

Felicitaciones a todos. Amo esta liga y espero que continúe en 2021. Y espero algún día viajar de regreso a Madrid y pasar el rato bajo la estatua en la plaza mayor y conocer a algunos otros jugadores de la GPL ... y compartir una buena botella de vino.

feliz Navidad

Guillermo
Responder