2020 F1 1967 - 04 - Cape South Easter Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Q4 started

go go go go go go :piloto:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Race is scheduled to 33 laps ;)

Say hello in the PDLR chat to enter from VROC or via IP

Nice laps all :piloto:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Final Q

0 - Gaiz - FER - 1:17.54

1 - Keni - COO - 1:17.65
2 - Sergio - REP - 1:19.07
3 - Tron - COO - 1:19.28
4 - Will - REP - 1:19.51
5 - Doni - COO - 1:20.44
6 - Tago - FER - 1.21.13
7 - David - LOT - 1:23.31
8 - Jani - REP - 1:23.93
9 - Xug - REP - track problems ;)

Q1 :arrow:

Q2 :arrow:

Q3 :arrow:

Q4 :arrow:

:piloto: :bien:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

David pass pdlr20 u can go in

and good luck ;)
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Great race day at Killarney!
Imagen
:cava: grats, Blood :primero: Sergio :segundo: & Doni :tercero: :cava:
see you in Zolder :piloto:
Última edición por Xug el Mié Oct 07, 2020 6:02 pm, editado 2 veces en total.
Imagen
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

OK, it was fun. Will, 10 years might have passed, but only the children grew up, our on track battle is the same :D

I could not watch the replay yet. I left enough room for you, didn't I?

It was a clean P3 for me, when I went off with 6-7 laps to got and got stuck in a bush :argh:

Thanks for the race guys!
Grats Keni and podium!

OK, fue divertido. Will, podrían haber pasado 10 años, pero solo los niños crecieron, nuestra batalla en la pista es la misma: D

No pude ver la repetición todavía. Dejé suficiente espacio para ti, ¿no?

Fue un P3 limpio para mí, cuando me fui con 6-7 vueltas para llegar y me quedé atascado en un arbusto: argh:

¡Gracias por los chicos de la carrera!
¡Felicidades Keni y podio!
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
guillermo64

Mensaje por guillermo64 »

I could not watch the replay yet. I left enough room for you, didn't I?
Absolutely. I was trying to stay wide and slipped on the ice. A few laps later, I got tangled in the bushes but found my way out. :o

Hope the next 10 brings us more good times!!!!

Another fabulous track selection. Love these hidden gems. Next circuit looks fun as well.

Decent race despite the mistakes. Doni got me at the start and Jani was on fire. Setting the second fastest race lap. WD. Nice job by Sergio putting Team Repco on the podium. WD. Keni is just insane fast. WD sir.

Grats all.

Cheers,

Will

Absolutamente. Estaba tratando de mantenerme abierto y resbalé en el hielo. Unas vueltas más tarde, me enredé en los arbustos pero encontré la salida. : o

Otra fabulosa selección de pistas. Amo estas gemas ocultas. El próximo circuito también parece divertido.

Carrera decente a pesar de los errores. Doni me atrapó al principio y Jani estaba en llamas. Configuración de la segunda vuelta de carrera en ayunas. WD. Buen trabajo de Sergio poniendo al Team Repco en el podio. WD. Keni está loco rápido. Señor WD.

Felicidades a todos.
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Keni on fire as per usual. Grats on a runaway win.

Sergio pretty much unchallenged for P2. Well done.

Moi? I'm embarrassed to see that I've ended up with a podium from that stinker of a drive. What was it that I said in chat just prior to the grid opening. Something like, 'Mind those gutters!' Nothing like ignoring your own advice. I fell afoul of several of them with quick spins that hurt my chances in sticking with TRON but the killer was out-braking myself coming off the back straight and ending up with nothing but trees to look at. It took forever to get back on track letting both Will and Jani by comfortably. I chased hard to close and was making some headway but some more errors cost dearly. Then, TRON had his major off, Will & Jani had a collision mid-race which handed me P4 and on Lap28 with only a handful to run and a clear P3 in hand, Jani had a slide coming off the back straight to get firmly stuck in the shrubbery. Groan... Cruel. Just cruel.

Keni put me a lap down almost as Jani fell off the road and I was thankful to get the Cooper home in one piece despite my best efforts otherwise.

The old saying holds truth. 'I would rather be lucky than good any day.'
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

No terminé contento la carrera. Los primeros errores fueron ligeros y sin gran trascendencia. Alternábamos posiciones y la carrera tenía interés. El error grave fue en la vuelta 22, llevábamos 2/3 de carrera. En la curva que precede a la recta de atrás, piso fuera y me voy al campo. Me fui contra el límite del circuito que aunque parecen arbustos, es como si te pegaras contra un muro de piedra. Me di con el morro y eso significó un problema en el motor. A partir de ahí, aunque empujé fuerte, los tiempos ya no salieron. Eché de menos mi tv de 32” de Madrid, porque la entrada de esa curva es complicada de atinar y mi vista no es lo que era y, utilizando una frase de la peli de Kim de la India, mis ojos hace tiempo que son más viejos que mis gafas.

No terminé contento la carrera, pero no lo pasé mal, y además algo si funcionó bien: iba cómodo con el coche, cosa que me sucede muy rara vez con el Cooper.

Me gustó ver que la gente le había cogido el rollo al circuito y lo disfrutaba. Lástima David y Tago. Los letreros de “desconectado” siempre dejan un mal sabor de boca cuando los ves.

Enhorabuena a los demás. Incluso Jani, que aunque no terminó, estuvo en el ajo.
Y por hacer una rima, bien por Keni, que consiguió un tiempo muy majo.

I did not finish the race happy. The first errors were slight and of little consequence. We alternated positions and the race was interesting. The serious mistake was on lap 22, we had 2/3 of the race. On the turn that precedes the back straight, I step out and go to the field. I went against the limit of the circuit that although they look like bushes, it is as if you hit a stone wall. I hit the nose and that meant an engine problem. From there, although I pushed hard, the times did not come out. I missed my 32 ”TV in Madrid, because the entrance to that turn is difficult to find and my eyesight is not what it was and, using a phrase from Kim film, my eyes have long been older than my glasses.

I didn't finish the race happy, but I didn't have a bad time, and also something did work well: I was comfortable with the car, which happens very rarely with the Cooper.

I liked to see that people had taken the feeling to the track and enjoyed it. Too bad David and Tago. The “disconnected” signs always leave a bad taste in your mouth when you see them.

Congratulations to the others. Even Jani, who although did not finish, was on the fight.
And grats to Keni, who got a really nice time.
no corrais que es peor...
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Lo pasé bien ayer, y no me lo esperaba. El circuito me había parecido difícil y encima los problemas del lunes auguraban una noche poco grata, pero, gracias a la nota de Tago pude arreglar la pista y funcionó perfectamente :), y vi que si hubiera entrenado solo una hora :roll: el fin de semana (el tiempo que corrí ayer) hubiera podido quedar mucho mejor: llegué a rodar cómodo en 20s-21s, hubiera podido luchar por algo más. Al final estaba cansado y tuve un accidente tonto, pero me quedé satisfecho. Con mi vuelta rápida hubiera sido P5 en Q, y anduve toda la segunda parte (L 13-29) rápido, conseguí que Sergio no me doblara :mrgreen: Me he tomado la molestia de calcularlo: de la vuelta 13 a la 29 solo me sacó 11 segundos. Pues me gusta, sí, lo hice bien :D De verdás q sois tan buenos todos que necesito comprobar de vez en cuando que no soy tan lento yo. Lo de Blood es escandaloso: 26 de sus 33 vueltas hubieran sido VR de carrera, un gran trabajo. Nada, hoy me ha salido una crónica de "y si...", intentando ver el lado positivo :)
:cava: enhorabuena al podio otra vez! :piloto:

I had a good time yesterday, and I wasn't expecting it. The circuit had seemed difficult to me and on top of that Monday's problems augured an unpleasant night, but thanks to Tago's note I was able to fix the track and it worked perfectly :), and I saw that if I had trained for just one hour :roll: during the weekend (the time I raced yesterday) it could have been much better: I got to ride comfortable in 20s-21s, I could have fought for something more. In the end I was tired and had a silly accident, but I was satisfied. With my fastest lap I would have been P5 in Q, and I raced the entire second half (L 13-29) fast, I managed to keep Sergio from lapping me :mrgreen: I calculated it: from lap 13 to 29 he only went 11 seconds faster. Well, I like it, yes, I did it well :D You all are so good that I need to check from time to time that I am not so slow. Blood is from another planet: 26 of 33 laps would have been FL, a great job. Well, today I wrote a chronicle of "what if ...", trying to see the positive side :)
Imagen
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

I neglected to mention in my post above that apparently, the original road course at Gimli, Manitoba, featured an elevated roadway some four inches...10 cm...above the ramps used by the course from the former Canadian Forces Air Base constructed during WWII. Fall off the road and you'd get the same sort of deal that we can experience here at Killarney.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Por mi parte me faltaron, como bien dice Xug, un par de horas de entrenos para acabar de entender el circuito ... me quedé en 21 bajo y aqui salvando un increible Keni hacian falta 19,s o 20,s y no fallar para acabar arriba
Asi que rodé atrás "aprendiendo" y tuve la mala suerte de congelar el gpl a mitad de carrera :roto:
Me encanto el fantástico ambiente de entrenos :bien:

For my part I was missing, as Xug says, a couple of hours of training to finish understanding the circuit ... I stayed at 21 low and here saving an incredible Keni I needed 19,s or 20,s and not fail to finish up
So I rolled back "learning" and was unlucky enough to freeze the gpl mid-race :roto:
I loved the fantastic training environment :bien:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Código: Seleccionar todo

Q1		Q2		Q3		Q4		

0 - Gaizka	  FER	        1:18.41 1:17.54         1:17.54

1 - Keni    	COO	1:18.29 1:18.04 1:17.95 1:17.65 1:17.65

2 - Sergio	  REP	1:22.70 1:20.46 1:19.07 1:19.09 1:19.07

3 - Tron	    COO	1:21.44 1:19.56         1:19.28 1:19.28

4 - Will    	REP	1:21.08 1:19.95 1:20.31 1:19.51 1:19.51

5 - Doni    	COO	1:20.44                 1:22.87 1:20.44

6 - Tagomago	FER	1:23.64 1:21.13 1:21.16 1:21.32 1:21.13