6th Tasman Cup F1 66 - 08 - Brands Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Xug

6th Tasman Cup F1 66 - 08 - Brands Grand Prix

Mensaje por Xug »

6th Tasman Cup F1 66
Imagen

Circuito / Track: Brands Hatch 1967
Día / Date: 14 de julio de 2020 / July 14th 2020

Carrera / Race 1: 8 vueltas / laps
Carrera / Race 2: 21 vueltas / laps

GPLRank F1 1966: Imagen

ImagenImagen

Normas / Rules

Modo pro / Pro mode
En modo pro no es posible reiniciar / Under pro mode rules [shift]+[r] is not allowed
Prohibido adelantar bajo bandera amarilla / Overtaking is not allowed under yellow flag

Grand Prix

Carrera / Race 1
  • 10 minutos de calificación / 10 minutes qualifying
    15 minutos de carrera aproximadamente / About 15 minutes race
    Puntuación / Points: 5-3-2-1 + 1 pp
Carrera / Race 2
  • Parrilla de salida invertida según los resultados de la carrera 1 / Reverse grid according race 1 results
    30 minutos de carrera aproximadamente / About 30 minutes race
    Puntuación / Points: 9-6-4-3-2-1 + 1 consistencia / consistency + 1 remontada / highest climber + 1 VR (entre las 2 mangas) / FL (considered both races)
Duración aproximada del evento: 1 hora 10 min. / Approximate duration of the event: 1 h 10 min

21.55 h - 22.00 h Encuentro en el iGOR (sala PDLR, sin contraseña), bienvenida y contraseña para entrar en el servidor / Racers meeting at iGOR (chatroom: PDLR, no password), welcome and password for the race server
22.00 h - 22.10 h Entrada al servidor, 10 min de calificación / Server open, 10 min qualifying
22.10 h - 22.25 h Carrera 1 en modo pro, de unos 15 min / Pro mode race 1, about 15 minutes
22.25 h - 22.35 h Entrada al servidor según el orden de la parrilla invertida / Server entry in reverse grid order
22.40 h - 23.10 h Carrera 2 en modo pro, de unos 30 min / Pro mode race 2, about 30 minutes
Todas las horas son CET o, del 29 de marzo al 25 de octubre, CEST. / All times are CET or, fromMarch 29th to October 25th, CEST.

Coches dispponibles para este gran premio / Cars available for this event
Imagen
Imagen
Blood

Mensaje por Blood »

I upload all setups I have for Brands, as you see some sets are missing, I dont know why weekly dont show it, but I uploaded too like the others :cry:

Hope Jani help us

http://www.freeleo.hu/weekly/?p:crank/t ... F1%201966/

:oops:
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Sorry mi mucho, but I still didn't upload the setups you sent me to gaiztor.boxes. Now in summerbreak more time...

I don't know where are the setups in weekly, and failed to access the garaje as don't know wich name/password must be used.

TrackDataBase is also a good place for upload your setups, Keni, you did it before.
no corrais que es peor...
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

quico escribió:Sorry mi mucho, but I still didn't upload the setups you sent me to gaiztor.boxes. Now in summerbreak more time...

I don't know where are the setups in weekly, and failed to access the garaje as don't know wich name/password must be used.

TrackDataBase is also a good place for upload your setups, Keni, you did it before.
Quico, click on the link Keni posted, pass the car-flag-color quiz on the welcome screen, close the tab, click again on Keni 's link and you will see the setups listed.

I send a private message to you with login details.

Cheers,
Jani
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Thx!
guillermo64

Mensaje por guillermo64 »

tough circuit.
Última edición por guillermo64 el Sab Jul 11, 2020 1:46 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

One hell of a battle for third overall!!
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Grats to Keni :reygreen: and thanks for sharing track with us ...

Doni said he liked 66,s :bien: no doubt :raquel:

Código: Seleccionar todo

1	Keni Blood		90
2	Doni			   47
3	Tron			   27
4	Sergio Stewart  26
5	Clive Loynes	 26
6	Xug	 	 	  26
7	Tagomago	 	 20
8	Will Tway		  7
9	Jani Posta	    4
Tron, Sergio, Clive, Xug ... :nose:

Me too :nose: :prrr:
Blood

Mensaje por Blood »

quico escribió:Sorry mi mucho, but I still didn't upload the setups you sent me to gaiztor.boxes. Now in summerbreak more time...

The best place to find setups and replays in near future will be weekly for sure, we can find our race results, champ results, stats and now setups... I hooe more drivers upload their sets and times :wink:

and I dont remember the login and pass from track database :roll:
quico

Mensaje por quico »

NI-NA, NI-NA, NI-NA… Ambulance with my PC inside. It's in deep coma.

There is a chance to enable my toplap as it has an operative gpl with almost all mods, but never used to run, only for replays review and Jarama works.
Blood

Mensaje por Blood »

:lloro:
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Buena carrera, Clive, Doni, Tago! Xug a lo suyo, para no entrenar, te apañas muy bien. Gran última vuelta, con Xug salvando ser doblado y Doni apretando a Clive.

Keni y Sergio se gastaron su buen hacer en la primera.

Enhorabuena a todos

Good race, Clive, Doni, Tago! Xug to his own, not to train, you manage very well. Great last lap, with Xug saving from being overlaped and Doni squeezing Clive.

Keni and Sergio spent their good work in the first race.

Congratulations to all
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Gracias Quico ... lastima que te quedaste en boxes hoy :roll:

Great racing night at Brands Hatch :piloto: :baba:

Imagen

Keni :primero: Sergio :segundo: and Clive :tercero:

Imagen

Clive :primero: Doni :segundo: and Tago :tercero:

:raquel:

Thanks all for great and gentleman racing :bien:

See you all in September :brindis:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Clive :tercero: and :primero: today with or without gas it was your night :bien:

:arrow: Reports and replays up to date :P
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Mezcua escribió:Clive :tercero: and :primero: today with or without gas it was your night :bien:

:arrow: Reports and replays up to date :P
Thanks Jose.

Quite a surprise. On Weekly, I have given myself the point for consistency in race 2 on the basis that my jump from 3rd to 1st out guns Xavier's climb from 6th to 4th. :D

Doni was on a mission in race two and certainly kept me honest from flag to flag! A great drive in the BRM.

Thanks for running an interesting season, although I think that the format with regard to car choice played into Keni's hands. The 66mod gives great scope for handicapping but not if each race is limited to similarly powered cars.

Sergio was very fast at Brands and probably deserved a better result.

I think that my efforts tonight have secured 3rd place in the series, which was beyond my wildest dreams as of yesterday, when I went looking for a setup! I just about managed to tame the Steve Cloyd setup with some selective mods. At least the gearbox was sorted!

Tomorrow I must get back to 1955 and rectify the damage that driving with brakes has done to me.

:roll:
Responder