6th Tasman Cup F1 66 - 07 - Velká Cena CSSR

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

No estoy de acuerdo con la comparación de este circuito con Nurburgring. Este es mucho más fácil y sin curvas traicioneras. Una vez superada la primera impresión, cuando se aprende el circuito es bastante fácil rodar en el.

Otra cosa es que esta vez corremos con los 3litros, que no se si en la realidad llegaron a correr aquí. Hay demasiadas curvas lentas en las que cuesta girar. La verdad es que el otro día decidí quitar el steer_ratio=1 del core.ini y en este circuito lo echo en falta.

Parece también que lo de Montlheri nos va a pasar factura...

I do not agree with the comparison of this track with Nurburgring. This is much easier and without treacherous curves. Once the first impression is overcome, when you learn the track it is quite easy to ride on it.

Another thing is that this time we run with the 3 liters, I do not know if in reality they came to run here. There are too many slow turns where it is difficult to turn. The truth is that the other day I decided to remove the steer_ratio = 1 from the core.ini and in this circuit I miss it.

It also seems that Montlheri is going to take its toll ...
no corrais que es peor...
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Este circuito tiene algo de trabajo ... se necesita rodar unos cuantos dias en él y los tiempos van cayendo hasta que le conoces los trucos y ruedas con confianza

No hay problema Clive ... entiendo la similiritud que haces con el Ring ... aunque Quico tiene razón en que este no es tan "infierno"

Yo quería que rodaramos en la version 49 que es la que me gusta de verdad :jo:

:D :D :D This circuit has some work ... you need to ride a few days on it and the times are falling until you know the tricks and you can drive with confidence

No problem Clive ... I understand the similarity you do with the Ring ... although Quico is right that this is not so "hell"

I wanted us to shoot in version 49 which is what I really like :jo:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Great racing night at Brno :piloto: :tonto:

Imagen

Sergio :primero: Tago :segundo: and Xug :tercero: :cava:

Imagen

Keni :primero: Doni :segundo: and Will :tercero: :cava:

Bad luck for Quico today ... next will be better

Thanks all for racing :bien:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Reports and replays up to date :wink:
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

Congrats Sergio and Keni!

An unfortunate accident (or rather collision box) ended my race too soon. Having a long day I could not join the 2nd race.

See you in Brands Hatch!

¡Felicidades Sergio y Keni!

Un desafortunado accidente (o más bien un cuadro de colisión) terminó mi carrera demasiado pronto. Al tener un día largo no pude unirme a la segunda carrera.

¡Nos vemos en Brands Hatch!
Última edición por JaniP el Mié Jul 08, 2020 12:11 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Thanks for uploading the results onto Weekly Jani.

I've taken a stab at manually altering the points to the PDLR system.

http://freeleo.hu/weekly/index.php?p:ev ... DLR2020-2/
Última edición por Clive Loynes el Jue Jul 09, 2020 11:22 am, editado 1 vez en total.
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

Clive Loynes escribió:Thanks for uploading the results onto Weekly Jani.

I've taken a stab at manually altering the points to the PDLR system.
Gracias Clive! :)

+
I must have ran a few more laps today. This track is great fun once you learned that few crucial turns. It's like Dundrod but with colorful villages :)

Debo haber corrido algunas vueltas más hoy. Esta pista es muy divertida una vez que aprendiste que hay pocos giros cruciales. Es como Dundrod pero con pueblos coloridos :)
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
guillermo64

Mensaje por guillermo64 »

Que suerte!! I still thought Blood was going to lap me....:)

Couldn't keep up with the 312's. Sorry to see Sergio stuck in the hay. He was flying as was Doni. I made a few errors on lap 6 and Jose's eagle was getting close. Managed not to bin it and made the checkered. Que buena honda.

Had screen freeze in the first race. Was hoping to not start from the pole in race 2 !!!

Absolutely loved this circuit. Excellent selection!!!

Great fun. Thanks!!! See everyone next week in Clives neighborhood.

Cheers,

Will (Guillermo)
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Great race Will ... You got better pace than me :bien:

A pity we had a warp in the first round with discos for Keni, Doni and Will :roll: ... it was only one ... because they disapear at the same time

I am sorry I did not notice that the race day ... we could have done a second complete round with Q ... or whatever
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Sí que es un circuito bonito, y tuvimos buenas carreras, así que lo guardamos para el calendario de la próxima temporada :)
Imagen
Me supo mal no poder luchar más adelante, creo que hubiera podido, pero un error tonto me dejó atrás enseguida en la primera, y un error más tonto en la segunda me tuvo ahí atascado y me hizo perder ¡más de 2 minutos y medio! Me sentía como un borrego atrapado en un valla en el campo, estuve dando acelerones y moviendome en la silla para desequilibrarlo hasta que no sé como milagrosamente al final logré que el coche avanzara un palmo y apoyara las ruedas y pude salir de ahí y seguir, marqué buenos tiempos pero no había ya nada que hacer.
Imagen

:cava: grats, Blood :primero:, Sergio :primero:, Doni :segundo: , Tago :segundo: Will :tercero: & Xug :tercero: :cava:
:cava: :cava: :cava: triple grats Blood :primero: champion of this Tasman Cup :cava: :cava: :cava:
(ya era campeón la semana anterior y no me di cuenta!)

It's really a nice track, and we had good races, so we can save it for next season's calendar :)
I felt bad that I couldn't fight a little more, I think I could have, but a silly mistake left me behind early in the first race, and a dumber mistake in the second had me stuck there and made me loose... more than 2 and a half minutes! I felt like a sheep trapped in a fence in the field, I was accelerations and moving myself in the chair to unbalance it until -I do not know how- miraculously in the end I managed to get the car to advance a span and touch the floor and I could get out of there and continue, I did good times from then on but there was nothing to do in the race.
Imagen
Responder