6th Tasman Cup F1 66 - 1 - S.A. National Championship

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

So the extra points are:-

Pole position en la carrera 1: 1 punto
Vuelta más rápida entre las dos carreras: 1 punto
Consistencia en la carrera 2: 1 punto
Remontada en la carrera 2: 1 punto

It seems a little strange to put the fastest drivers at the rear of the field and then give an extra point for passing people, which they would be expected to do anyway?

I think that I have got the hang of the points system and it may be that Keni has not been given his point for fastest lap in race two.

I might need some help from Jani with Weekly.

EDIT: OK so with another visit to the google translator there is just one point for fastest lap across both races.
Última edición por Clive Loynes el Sab May 09, 2020 10:27 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Por alguna razón no hay crónicas de esta carrera excepto las líneas posteadas por Clive. Raros tiempos estos que corren.

En la primera carrera, recuerdo haber salido mal, y haber ido detrás de Doni mucho rato. Incluso le adelanté en la recta una vez, pero me pasé de frenada en T1 y Doni recuperó la posición. Ya me quedé 3º hasta el final.

Para la segunda carrera toqué algo del setup. Sería por eso o por manazas, el resultado fue horrible, solo maquillado porque los demás decidieron dejarme el 3er puesto otra vez.

For some reason there are no chronicles of this race except the lines posted by Clive. Rare times these that run.

In the first race, I remember a very bad start, and going after Doni for a long time. I even overtook him on the straight once, but I failed braking in T1 and Doni recovered position. I was 3rd until the end.

For the second race I played some of the setup. It would be for that or for big hands, the result was horrible, only made up because the others decided to leave me 3rd place again.

Pongo aquí unas vueltas del Keni para dejar constancia del tipo de mákina al que nos enfrentamos. (Por si alguno aún no lo sabía).

I put a few laps of the Keni here to record the kind of "makina" we are facing. (In case anyone still did not know).

Imagen

Aquí se ve bien mi desastre de 2ª carrera. Y eso que iba solo!

Here my 2nd race disaster can be seen. And that I was alone!

Imagen

Este es una parte del resultado del toque entre Tago y Doni. Es Tago buscando nuevas trazadas en esa difícil curva.

This is a part of the result of the touch between Tago and Doni. It is Tago looking for new lines in that difficult turn.

Imagen
no corrais que es peor...
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

:lol:
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Quico buen report :P great report

Difícil hacer report ... me desinflé al arruinarle la 2ª a Doni ... además ya venía de otro desastre de esos ... enfins ... cogiendo ánimos para no pifiarla en la próxima Difficult to report ... I deflated by ruining the 2nd to Doni ... also came from another disaster of those ... anyway ... taking courage not to mislead the next
Responder