3rd 1955 F1 Championship - 01 - GP de la República Argentina

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Gran inicio de temporada en Buenos Aires con los bólidos del 1955 Great season start in Buenos Aires with the 1955 racing cars

Imagen

Quico :primero: :tonto: eso si que es un inicio de temporada Tron :mrgreen: that's a good season start Tron ...

Doni :segundo: buena conducción y pelea :tonto: great driving and fight

y Aitor :tercero: saliendo desde atrás :tonto: starting from back of the grid

Esto solo acaba de empezar This has just begun

:piloto: :baba: :bien:
Thanks all for racing
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Report & replay

Replay
Cayo Cambero

Mensaje por Cayo Cambero »

:porrazo: Se me fue la conexión en la parrilla de salida , mucha rabia porque tenia ganas de carrera y la tenia medio preparada :oops:
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

My 10-minute training was just not enough to be back in “form“. But I could better my setup, and started to feel comfortable in the Maserati.

Start was super-cautious, but I could follow the group ahead, which was promising. Then in lap 4 I had to make an avoiding manouvre and went off and got stuck in a ditch. Bang.

Got out of the car, went aside and enjoyed the Argentinian sunshine :D

Grats to the winner and all finishers!

Report on Weekly
http://freeleo.hu/weekly/index.php?p:races/202001211/

Mi entrenamiento de 10 minutos no fue suficiente para volver a estar en "forma". Pero pude mejorar mi configuración y comencé a sentirme cómodo en el Maserati.

El inicio fue súper cauteloso, pero pude seguir al grupo adelante, lo cual fue prometedor. Luego, en la vuelta 4, tuve que hacer una maniobra evasiva y salí y me quedé atrapado en una zanja. Explosión.

Salí del auto, fui a un lado y disfruté del sol argentino: D

¡Felicitaciones al ganador y a todos los finalistas!

+++

I'm setting up a GPL dictionary. Please help me to translate these phrases to Spanish/Portuguese! Thanks!

- Grand Prix
- Hello guys
- Hello everyone
- Have a good race
- Congrats
- Winner
- Ran out of fuel
- Engine problems
- Crash
- Crashed out
- Turn 1
- I'm sorry
- Thank you
- See you next time
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

JaniP escribió:- Grand Prix
- Hello guys
- Hello everyone
- Have a good race
- Congrats
- Winner
- Ran out of fuel
- Engine problems
- Crash
- Crashed out
- Turn 1
- I'm sorry
- Thank you
- See you next time
A proposal in spanish, trying to choose neutral european/american options:
- Hola, chicos
- Hola a todos
- Disfruten de la carrera
- Enhorabuena
- Vencedor
- Me quedé sin combustible / Se quedó sin combustible (me / him) | Sin combustible (=Out of fuel)
- Fallo del motor
- Accidente
- Retirada por accidente
- Curva 1
- Lo lamento
- Gracias
- Nos vemos en la próxima
Imagen
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Firstly, sorry for messing up the server entry last night. With a little confusion over CET, I thought that I was entering the Q4 session. :oops:

Any hope that I had of a podium was lost at the start, and that will probably be the case for the rest of the season. The Gordini is in great need of another gear!

I had some fun getting past Xug and Sergio but by then Aitor was long gone and I needed a tow from him to make any progress. Perhaps he could wait for me next race? :roll:

Congratulations to Quico, Doni and Aitor.
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Una carrera un poco sosa para me, sólo al principio luché un poco con Clive y luego, al desaparecer Jani, quedé solo entre los Gordinis por delante y David y Tago rezagados.
Al menos fui consistente y no cometí errores, y mejoré mi PB, pero no acabo dominar estos coches.

Not the funniest race for me, only at first I fought a little with Clive and then, as Jani had disappeared, I was left alone between the Gordinis ahead and David and Tago far behind.
At least I was consistent and did not make mistakes, and I improved my PB, but I just don't master these cars.

:cava: grats, Tron :primero: Doni :segundo: & Aitor :tercero: :cava:
See you in Monaco :piloto:
Imagen
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Great to be back with the PDLR in 2020! :)

The opening round of the 2020 PDLR GP55 series is in the books and it looks like it's going to be a classic.

Hearty congratulations to Quico on a fine victory. Despite my getting the jump on him at the start and leading many laps, I believed it was only a matter of time before I fell to his attentions. A good clean pass for the lead and there was little I could do to resist.

What a splendid drive from Aitor! Starting dead last in P11 and roaring threw the field with great pace to challenge me for P2. Only by fractions was I to hold on. I admire his restraint in riding close off my tail and resisting the temptation to make a dive-bomb pass that put us both in peril. Very good judgement for which I'm thankful. Congratulations on a fine P3 showing.

Clive nets a fine P4 in the light but grossly under-powered Gordini. He showed great skill in wringing performance from the little blue car.

Not far behind but seemingly dropped by GPL on Lap18 due to a connection issue was Sergio also in the Gordini. Bad luck there, Sergio. Rightfully, you have a claim for P5.

Jani a dismal outing by getting stuck in the terrain at T3, the Entrada a los Mixtos, on Lap03. How dreadful! :(

Tago a fine qualifying effort to start P3 but the very first lap was one I'm sure he'd like to forget. Two serious offs costing enormous amounts of time but at least he got it straightened around and got a finish. Good show, José.

Monaco next week. A finish of any kind is a reward.

Note: Is it true that entrants are locked into the same car for each race? Dear me...
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Doni Yourth escribió:Note: Is it true that entrants are locked into the same car for each race? Dear me...
not a tight lock: if you don't enjoy racing, you are allowed to change. fun is first around here :)
Imagen
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D En resumen: me fui a dormir feliz feliz ...
Short report: I went to sleep happ happy

En detalle:
Long report:

Llevaba el fin de semana pensando como organizarme para las nuevas Q, el servidor de carreras, las comunicaciones, la entrada al server en orden ... :jo: que ajetreo ... tenia los nervios por ahi para que todo saliera bien ... bueno pues por aqui decidió pasar "Gloria", ... ahora a las borrascas les ponemos nombres ... :nose: tengo la sensación de que cuando le ponen nombre de mujer son peores pero decir esto no es politicamente correcto hoy en día ... :shock: bueno pues la borrasca hacia de las suyas y las comunicaciones hizieron el burro justo el rato de finalizar la Q4 y lanzar el server ... al final todo funcionó ... solo me sabe mal que Cayo se la perdió, desconectado justo antes de salir :lloro: ...

I had the weekend thinking about how to organize for the new Q, the race server, communications, the entrance to the server in order ... :jo: what a hustle and bustle ... I had the nerves out there so that everything went well ... then, "Gloria" decided to pass round here, ... now we give names to the storms ... :nose: I have the feeling that when they put a woman's name they are worse but saying this is not politically correct today ... :shock: ... the storm made his own and the communications made the donkey just the time to finish Q4 and launch the server ... in the end everything worked ... a pity Cayo lost the race, disconnected just before the start :lloro: ...

Entonces llegué algo azorado a carrera, con lo que olvidé por completo que Gaiz me ha dejado su flamante volante que no usa desde que se dedica a procrear mas gpleros adictos a pdlr ... Tiene 3 pedales ...
Para que quiero 3 si con dos tengo suficiente, además nunca he usado 3 ... bueno el caso es que salimos y yo veo que no freno bien ... T1 por la hierba ... tranquilo jose, no pasa na ... t2 ... más hierba ... ops ... ahora si que empieza a pasar ... venga concentrate .. esos nervios ... va que todo el mundo esta en pista ... t3 más hierba ... bueno aqui pasa algo .. que será? ... he entrado con otro player? ...arghhhhhhhhhh ...estoy usando el embrague para frenar!!! ... creo que eso me valió venir desde el fondo sencillamente a acabar ... pude rodar con referencia a David y luego Xug estaba demasiado lejos ... aun asi acabamos y disfruté a pesar del resultado de carrera ....

I arrived somewhat embarrassed to the race, so I completely forgot that Gaizka has left me his brand new wheel that he has not used since he is dedicated to procreate more gpl addicted to pdlr children ... It has 3 pedals ... What's the meaning of 3 while I have enough with two, moreover I have never used 3 ... the case is that we start and I see that I do not brake well ... T1 through the grass ... quiet jose, nothing happens ... t2 ... more grass ... ops ... now it starts to happen ... come on! concentrate .. fix those nerves ... come on! everyone is on track ... t3 more grass ... well here something happens .. what will it be? ... have I entered with another player? ... arghhhhhhhhhh ... I'm using the clutch to slow down !!! ... I think that it was worth coming to me from the bottom just to finish ... I could roll with reference to David and then Xug I was too far away ... even so we finished and enjoyed it despite the race result ...

Que wapada rodar con estos monstruos del 55 ... todos en pista: Ascari, Tron, Clive, Moss, Doni, Xuggy, Fangio, Jani, Aitor, Cayo, Sergio, David, Troop, al que todos echamos de menos :wink: y yo :piloto: pasando un gran ratillo

How nice roll with these monsters of 55 ... all on track: Ascari, Tron, Clive, Moss, Doni, Xuggy, Fangio, Jani, Aitor, Cayo, Sergio, David, Troop, which we all miss :wink: and me :piloto: enjoying a lot
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Xug escribió:
Doni Yourth escribió:Note: Is it true that entrants are locked into the same car for each race? Dear me...
not a tight lock: if you don't enjoy racing, you are allowed to change. fun is first around here :)
fun is first around here :) +1 :bien:
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

I neglected to mention in my post above that several seconds after Quico passed me on Lap15, my NET bars went berserk. Two of the three went right to the top and I thought for sure that I would be disconnected. In the server replay cap, it commences at 26m11s. In my personal replay cap, Quico actually disappears altogether for some seconds, comes back, disappears again then comes back into view a second time for good. I backed right off immediately to give him space. Was our close proximity the cause? As well, when a car ahead disappears, there's no telling where it will be if it reappears. I think that this was in and around the same time that Sergio was dropped from the GPL scoring.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

No quería correr este año con el Vanwall, así que me bajé al Connaught a ver si podía aguantar a Sergio y Clive, pero para mi sorpresa, en la calificación vi que se habían bajado a Gordini. Ya no tenía tiempo para entrenar con el Gordini, y además, hay otros que correis con coches más rápidos, que en las primeras carreras vais algo más lento pero luego os vais haciendo al mod y al coche y ya no hay quien os coja.

Este año he encontrado mejor comportamiento del coche en este circuito con algunos pequeños retoques en las suspensiones, pero el resumen es que el tren delantero lo llevo un poco más blando. Creo que de ahí sale la bajada de tiempos con respecto al año pasado.

Había conseguido la pole, pero en la salida Doni me adelantó y me tocó ir detrás bastantes vueltas. No dejaba ningún hueco, no cometía errores y no había manera de pasarle, así que en lap 7, en T10, la redonda antes de la recta de meta, le hago un interior -un poco arriesgado porque me voy largo- y consigo ponerme delante. Impasible el ademán, Doni se limita a acelerar a mi rebufo y dejarme sin pegatinas en la recta. Otra vez detrás suyo otro montón de vueltas, haciendo una conducción sucia, aunque sin tomarme muy en serio adelantarle, "si no se puede, pues no se puede".
Pero en lap 15 veo que llego bien a T3, Entrada a los mixtos, y ya cogido el aire al coche hago una buena frenada y esta vez si le consigo adelantar con limpieza, ufff!. Empecé a rodar con los frenos en verde y sin salirme todo el rato.

Como los demás andabais con vuestras cosas, pues yo a lo mio hasta el final. Una victoria con buenas sensaciones, no como el año pasado, que en también en la vuelta 15 me puse delante para acabar ganando la carrera, pero por percances de Sergio y Clive -vamos, que me la regalaron-.

Enhorabuena a los que conseguisteis divertiros!

I didn't want to run this year with the Vanwall, so I went down to Connaught to see if I could stand Sergio and Clive, but to my surprise, in qualifying I saw that they had gone down to Gordini. I no longer had time to train with the Gordini, and in addition, there are others who run with faster cars, which in the first races you go somewhat slower but then you are training the mod and the car and there is no one who takes you anymore.

This year I found better behavior of the car in this track with some small tweaks in the suspensions, but the summary is that the front train took it a little softer. I think that there comes the lower times compared to last year.

I had got the pole, but at the start Doni passed me and I had to follow him many laps. He left no gap, made no mistakes and there was no way to pass, so in lap 7, in T10, the round turn before the s/f line, I make an interior - a little risky because I go long - and I get ahead . The motion impassive, Doni limits himself to accelerating in my slipstream and leaving me without stickers on the straight. Again behind him another pile of laps, doing a dirty driving, although without taking me very seriously to overtake him, "if you can't, then you can't."
But in lap 15 I see that I arrive well at T3, Entrada a los mixtos , and already taken the feeling to the car I make a good braking and this time I manage to get it clean, ufff!. I started to drive with the brakes in green and without getting out all the time.

As you were with your own bussiness, I did mine until the end. A victory with good feelings, not like last year, that also on lap 15 I put myself ahead to end up winning the race, but due to Sergio and Clive's mishaps -come on, they gave it to me-.

Grats to everyone who had fun!
no corrais que es peor...
Clive Loynes

I have added the complete season to GPLWeekly but have entered the race distances as 20 laps where there was no information.

I have also entered the qually length as 30 minutes as there is no way to enter our convoluted system!
Clive Loynes

quico escribió:

I didn't want to run this year with the Vanwall, so I went down to Connaught to see if I could stand Sergio and Clive, but to my surprise, in qualifying I saw that they had gone down to Gordini.
LOL

I thought that I should do penance for having been fortunate enough to win last year.
Responder