3rd 1965 Formula 1 Challenge - 07 - Hameenlina Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Mezcua escribió:...bla bla bla

Este post solo ha podido realizarse gracias a que no tengo nada que hacer y tengo que matar el tiempo en alguna tontá ... además citando a alguien (Xuggy quizás?) ningún animal fué dañado en su realización…

...bla bla bla

This post could only be done because I have nothing to do and I have to kill time in some silly things ... also citing someone (maybe Xuggy?) No animal was damaged in its realization...
:rie: :rie: :rie: :rie: :rie:

Espero que para la carrera se te haya pasado :prrr:
Hope at race time you Will be all right :prrr:

Ayer he vuelto a Madrid, así que vuelvo al PC que solo me deja correr medias carreras. En todos estos días no he tocado el volante y solo hace un rato he empezado a rodar en Ahvenisto. No está siendo mi temporada de la suerte (esta tampoco :( ).

Yesterday I came back to Madrid, so I return to the PC that only lets me run half races. In all these days I have not touched the steering wheel and just a little while ago I started to train in Ahvenisto. It's not being my lucky season (neither is it :().
no corrais que es peor...
Trooper 55

Mensaje por Trooper 55 »

quico escribió:
......... No está siendo mi temporada de la suerte (esta tampoco :( ).

......... It's not being my lucky season (neither is it :().
Te la cambio :lol:
" La percepción, sin comprobación ni fundamento, no es garantía suficiente de la verdad"
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

CTD :cabreo:
creo que no es la primera vez que me pasa aquí... :roll:
nos vemos en Panchine :piloto:
Imagen
quico

Mensaje por quico »

No me consuela nada ver que los CTDs se reparten... :lloro:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:cry: Lástima Xug ... :roto:

:D :D :D Extra Extra! Great times :eek: and fun at Ahvenisto!

Imagen

Clive :primero: :bien: :tonto:

Doni :segundo: :piloto: :tonto:

Sergio :tercero: from a misterious last position on the grid :jo:

Debemos considerar la regla de que el primero no pueda correr en un tiempo inferior al 107% comparado con el el último (servidora en este caso) para evitar ridiculos espantosos como el mio hoy :cabreo: :lloro: We should consider the rule that the former cannot run in a time less than 107% compared to the latter (myself in this case) to avoid frightful ridicules like mine today :cabreo: :lloro:

entrenaré más, entrenaré más, entrenaré más ... :prrr: I will train more, I will train more, I will train more ... :prrr:

Thanks all for racing :wink:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Report & replay udpated :arrow:
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Well that was a surprise!
I think that I can probably put that win down to three factors:-
1) 1st and 2nd on the grid cannot see the starter :D
2) Sergio upsetting the stewards enough to be put at the back of the grid :roll:
3) Some sterling work by Doni and Trooper to keep Quico at bay whilst I made my escape :bien:

I was very careful at the first corner, going wide around the outside because I had not been able to get a glimps of Sergio. I didn't know that he had decided to give us all a head start!

I managed to slowly pull away from Doni whilst he had his hands full with Quico but I was always aware that he was lurking somewhere behind Doni and so I had to keep going as fast as I dare. It wasn't until I had about twenty seconds to Doni and five laps left to go that I entertained the thought that I might actually win!

Behind Doni everyone seemed to be having the odd encounter with the straw bales and Armco. I think that Doni had one spin, early on, and was nearly caught by Trooper.

At least it made a change from Sergio or Doni winning. :roll:

¡Bueno, eso fue una sorpresa!
Creo que probablemente pueda atribuir esa victoria a tres factores:
1) 1º y 2º en la grilla no pueden ver el arranque :D
2) Sergio molesta a los mayordomos lo suficiente como para ser puesto al final de la cuadrícula :roll:
3) Algunos trabajos excelentes de Doni y Trooper para mantener a Quico a raya mientras escapaba :bien:

Fui muy cuidadoso en la primera curva, yendo de par en par por el exterior porque no había podido vislumbrar a Sergio. ¡No sabía que había decidido darnos una ventaja a todos!

Me las arreglé para alejarme lentamente de Doni mientras él tenía las manos llenas con Quico, pero siempre fui consciente de que estaba al acecho en algún lugar detrás de Doni, así que tuve que seguir tan rápido como me atrevía. ¡No fue hasta que tuve unos veinte segundos para Doni y faltaron cinco vueltas para que pensé que realmente podría ganar!

Detrás de Doni, todos parecían tener un extraño encuentro con las balas de paja y Armco. Creo que Doni tuvo una vuelta, al principio, y casi fue atrapado por Trooper.

Al menos hizo un cambio de Sergio o Doni ganando. :rodar:
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

I've never known the Finns to have a sense of humour but after having my first ever race here at Avenhisto, I have to think that they're one happy bunch of jokers. I mean, I think that Cadwell is a bit wild & crazy but it pales in comparison to this venue.

Clive finally scores a fine and well-earned victory. A bit of present to him after becoming a grandad just days prior. Well cone, Clive.

I almost feel guilty in claiming a P2 in this as in no way was as fast as Quico or Sergio. Starting P5, I was shocked to find Sergio leaving a hole in the middle of the front row. Whatever happened there? This helped me enormously in getting a good start and run down to T1. I could scarcely believe my luck in having arrived there ahead of both Trooper and Quico. I knew that I was in for a tough time in holding the place as Quico's qualifying time was so far and away faster than mine that it hardly bares comparison. With a small lead over Trooper on Lap04, I had a half-spin in T8 which caught me completely by surprise. I still don't know what happened there as my memory is a little shaky but I'd thought I must have struck a polo on the inside. I thought that I heard a 'thump' at the time. In looking at the replay cap, I don't see that I was that close to any object but at the time, I was convinced that I must have bounced off something. For the balance of the race, I was really gun-shy about those polos and gave them a much wider clearance than I had at any time prior. I had to give up any hope of staying with Clive and just concentrate on hitting my marks to keep Quico at bay. This was rather nerve wracking as any error would now be punished with Quico by and away like a shot. He was so much faster that it was very unsettling for me. But passing here is next to impossible without an error and I made good to limit those to a minor level that gave Quico no real chance to pass.

Finished a somewhat embarrassing P2 and thankful for it.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Well done Doni.

Regarding your Turn Eight moment, I think that you put your right side wheels on the white line at turn-in. I found that to be lethal.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Sabía que en la salida no vería a Juan Luis, e intenté que no me afectara. También sabía que tenía que salir bien para no tener que quedarme detrás de nadie. Lo intenté, pero no soy muy bueno saliendo y lo de Juan Luis no ayudó en nada. Me quedé detrás de Clive y Doni.

Pero lo peor vino al final de la vuelta 2. Al tomar la penúltima curva, cogiendo ya velocidad, me salí en un sitio de esos que nunca te has salido y nunca te volverás a salir, igual que en Dundrod, una absoluta estupidez, falta de concentración o de cerebro, simplemente. El coche ya se quedó algo tocado del lado izquierdo y además me adelantó Trooper. Le perseguí hasta su error de lap 7 en que me devuelve la posición y vuelvo a ir a por Doni al que achucho hasta lap 15 en que otro error, dejo pasar también a Sergio. Voy detrás de Sergio hasta la 19 en que comete un error en la bajada e intento pasarle, pero como no íbamos pegados, le da tiempo a recuperarse y cerrarme el agujero y me lo llevo por delante. Ahí le dejo, peleando con la valla y salgo a toda velocidad, hasta que veo que sigue en carrera y paro para devolverle la posición. Pensé además que le había roto algo del coche, porque el golpe fue fuertecillo. Al final 4º, una castaña de carrera, pero divertida. Bueno, así aprenderé de una vez a ir en grupo, digo yo.

Felicitaciones especialmente a Clive y Doni, que hicieron una carrera casi perfecta.

Sergio también, que hizo un “Carlos Sainz”!!! :rie:

I knew that at the start I would not see Juan Luis (in Gaiztor=flagman), and I tried not to be affected. I also knew that I had do a good start so I wouldn't have to stay behind anyone. I tried, but I dont use to start well and Juan Luis didn't help at all. I stayed behind Clive and Doni.

But the worst came at the end of lap 2. When taking the penultimate turn, speeding up, I touched the grass in a place you think its impossible to have any incident, as in Dundrod, an absolute stupidity, missing of concentration or brain, simply. The car was already somewhat touched on the left side and Trooper also passed me. I drove close to him until his lap 7 error when he returned the position to me and I reached Doni again until lap 15 when I made another mistake, also let Sergio pass in front of me. I go behind Sergio until 19 when he makes a mistake in the descent and I try to pass him, but since we were not stuck, he has time to recover and close the hole and I hit him. There I leave him fighting with the fence and I leave at full speed, until I see that he is still in the race and stopped to return the position. I also thought that he had broken something of the car, because the blow was strong. At the end 4º, a race chestnut, but fun. Well, that's how I'll learn to go in a group.

Grats to Clive and Doni that had an almost perfect race.
Also Sergio who did a “Carlos Sainz”!!!
:rie:
Responder