3rd 1965 Formula 1 Challenge - 06 - Ulster Tourist Trophy

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Xug

3rd 1965 Formula 1 Challenge - 06 - Ulster Tourist Trophy

Mensaje por Xug »

3rd 1965 Formula 1 Challenge
Imagen

Circuito / Track: Dundrod 1965
Día / Date: 29 de octubre de 2019 / October 29th 2019
Vueltas / Laps: 10

GPLRank F1 1965: Imagen

ImagenImagen

Normas
Modo pro larga: 25 minutos de calificación y 30-35 minutos de carrera.
En modo pro no es posible reiniciar.
Prohibido adelantar bajo bandera amarilla.

Duración aproximada del evento: 1 hora

21.55 h - 22.00 h Encuentro en el VROC (sala PDLR, sin contraseña), bienvenida y contraseña para entrar en el servidor
22.00 h - 22.25 h Entrada al servidor, 25 min de calificación
22.25 h - 23.00 h Carrera en modo pro larga, de unos 30-35 min
Las horas son CET o, del 31 de marzo al 27 de octubre, CEST.[/i]

Rules
Pro long mode: 25 minutes qualifying and 30-35 minutes race.
Under pro mode rules there is no [shift]+[r].
Overtaking is not allowed under yellow flags.

Approximate duration of the event: 1 hour

21.55 h - 22.00 h Racers meeting at VROC (chatroom: PDLR, no password), welcome and password for the race server
22.00 h - 22.25 h Server open, 25 min qualifying
22.25 h - 23.00 h Race: pro long mode, about 30-35 minutes
All times are CET or, from March 31st to October 27th, CEST.
Imagen
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Quico has a time of 3:38.xxx registered on GPLRank and my attempts to reach it are causing me to crash very frequently! :oops:

I just hope that I can find my way back to a more sensible approach by race day. :roll:

¡Quico tiene un tiempo de 3: 38.xxx registrado en GPLRank y mis intentos de alcanzarlo me están causando un colapso muy frecuente! :oops:

Solo espero poder encontrar mi camino de regreso a un enfoque más sensato para el día de la carrera.
:roll:
Clive Loynes

I expect that we will all be able to cut and paste our Blue Mountain race reports straight into this thread! :?

If we are lucky!

¡Espero que todos podamos cortar y pegar nuestros informes de carrera de Blue Mountain directamente en este hilo! :?

Si tenemos suerte!
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Ya he montado el ordenador portugués con su volante pero no he podido dar una sola vuelta completa. Espero mañana poder tener una larga sesión de entrenos si quiero tener alguna posibilidad de terminar la carrera. Me falta encontrar una butaca que se ajuste más o menos y redireccionar internet (cambiar una conexión en el panel de casa) del cuarto de estar al cuarto en el que tengo el PC porque ahora solo tengo un switch de 4 puertos para todos los cuartos de la casa. Así para la carrera tengo conexión directa por cable, nada de wifi.

Veremos si me adapto al G27 que es diferente al G25, no se puede usar la misma configuración. Cuando estuvo aquí Gaizka a finales de Septiembre (ah, no os lo he contado? :D ) me dijo que es que el G27 tiene dos motores, por uno el G25.

I have already assembled the Portuguese computer with its steering wheel but I have not been able to take a single full turn. I hope tomorrow to have a long training session if I want to have any chance to finish the race. I need to find an armchair that fits more or less and redirect internet (change a connection in the home panel) from the living room to the room where I have the PC because now I only have a 4-port switch for all rooms at home. So for the race I have direct cable connection, not wifi.

We will see if I adapt to the G27 that is different from the G25, the same configuration cannot be used. When Gaizka was here at the end of September (ah, haven't I told you? :D ) He told me that it is that the G27 has two motors, for one the G25.
no corrais que es peor...
Clive Loynes

I now have about ten setups and can't keep the wheels on any of them.

I'm not expecting to be in the race for very long.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Otros años teníamos la deferencia con Dundrod de poner la carrera después de una semana de no correr, con lo que había dos semanas para prepararla. Este año nadie se ha dado cuenta de esto :jo: , y hoy vienen los lamentos... y mañana las lágrimas. :rie:

Yo apenas consigo dar una vuelta completa al circuito y mañana voy a ser de los candidatos a ver la carrera por la tele.

Other years we had the deference with Dundrod to put the race after a week of not racing, so there were two weeks to prepare it. This year nobody has realized this :jo: , and today come the laments ... and tomorrow the tears. :rie:

I can barely make a complete lap and tomorrow I will be one of the candidates to watch the race on TV
Clive Loynes

You would not believe how many new ways that I have found to crash whilst chasing Quico's impossibly fast times!

¡No creerías cuántas nuevas formas he encontrado para bloquear mientras persigo los tiempos increíblemente rápidos de Quico!
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Real life has been getting in the way of my usual pre-race trials. Fingers X'd in hopes of survival.

One thing to remember if you go off into the countryside... Don't drive back to where you went off. GPL will disqualify you for going opposite to proper direction after travelling about 80-100m. Better to drive in the right direction and hope to find a hole in the fence somewhere. I speak from experience.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Clive Loynes

Doni Yourth escribió:
One thing to remember if you go off into the countryside... Don't drive back to where you went off. GPL will disqualify you for going opposite to proper direction after travelling about 80-100m. Better to drive in the right direction and hope to find a hole in the fence somewhere. I speak from experience.
Thanks Doni. :bien:
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

Well, pole position was a bit of surprise, then I had an exciting first two laps with Clive in my mirrors, then went off in lap 3, fliped the car and that was it.

Sorry Clive.

See you all next time!

Bem, a pole position foi um pouco surpresa, depois tive duas emocionantes primeiras voltas com Clive nos meus espelhos, depois saí na terceira volta, virei o carro e foi isso.
Desculpe Clive.
Até à próxima!
Última edición por JaniP el Mié Oct 30, 2019 6:16 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Ayer entrené un rato, pero con el cockpit muy incómodo no sirvió apenas más que para recordar el circuito. Así que hoy estaba muy "verde" para correr. La parte buena es que antes de la carrera he conseguido mejorar la posición y la configuración del volante y para la siguiente la mayor parte del problema que tenía para correr aquí espero que haya quedado atrás.

Rodaba todavía con bastante inseguridad y siguiendo a Doni en la subida me he enganchado en un lateral. Esto en la primera vuelta. Nunca paso de la primera vuelta aquí.

Yesterday I trained for a while, but with the very uncomfortable cockpit it served hardly more than to remember the track. So today I was too "green" to run. The good part is that before the race I managed to improve the position and configuration of the steering wheel and for the next most of the problem I had to run here I hope it has been left behind.

I was still riding with a lot of insecurity and following Doni on the climb I got stuck on the side. This in lap 1. I never pass the first lap here.
Última edición por quico el Mar Oct 29, 2019 11:44 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Extra Extra! Great fun at Drundod!

Imagen

Doni :primero: :tonto: (did not expect that high)

Tago :segundo: :tonto: :tonto: (just expected finishing)

Xug :tercero: :mrgreen: happy with a podium :cava:

Tristan you are welcome ... nice to see you on track :bien:

Thanks all for racing :piloto: :baba:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Report & replay udpated :arrow:
Clive Loynes

Firstly congratulations to Doni, Tago and Xug, the only finishers.

For me it was a complete disaster.

Off-line, just before the race, I had managed to complete a training lap at 3:42.2, so I was hopeful of pole position. But I only managed one decent lap in qualifying and then found that I still had race-fuel onboard after a brief run with Sergio before the race. All my other attempts were thwarted by traffic or brain fade. Sorry to Tristan for rear ending him.

Then Jani nicked pole just at the end of qualifying!! Grrrr!

I didn't like the way that the server started us out in no-man's-land and on the racing line. At least in the pits you can look at prib to see who is coming before setting off.

At the start, there was no way that I could reach T1 before Jani's Honda but I was relieved that nodody else came past me. So I was following Jani and hoping that he would take a trip into a field. I tried to encourage this by staying as close as I dare but when the error came, sadly, Jani was beached on the grass bank and I couldn't avoid hitting him.

Sorry about that Jani. I appreciate that we cannot always manage to have neat accidents. I tried to miss him but that meant that I was travelling sideways when we collided and I came out of it missing at least one wheel.

So that was the end of my race, just about at the same spot where the server had been dumping me in qualifying.

See you next time.

En primer lugar, felicidades a Doni, Tago y Xug, los únicos finalistas.

Para mí fue un completo desastre.

Fuera de línea, justo antes de la carrera, había logrado completar una vuelta de entrenamiento a las 3: 42.2, por lo que tenía la esperanza de la pole position. Pero solo logré una vuelta decente en la calificación y descubrí que todavía tenía combustible de carrera a bordo después de una breve carrera con Sergio antes de la carrera. Todos mis otros intentos fueron frustrados por el tráfico o el desvanecimiento del cerebro. Perdón por Tristan por haberle acabado.

¡Entonces Jani consiguió la pole justo al final de la calificación! Grrrr!

No me gustó la forma en que el servidor nos inició en tierra de nadie y en la línea de carreras. Al menos en los pozos, puedes mirar a Prib para ver quién viene antes de partir.

Al principio, no había forma de que pudiera alcanzar la T1 antes de la Honda de Jani, pero me sentí aliviado de que el nodody me hubiera pasado. Así que seguí a Jani y esperaba que él hiciera un viaje a un campo. Traté de alentarlo manteniéndome tan cerca como me atrevía, pero cuando se produjo el error, lamentablemente, Jani fue varada en el banco de césped y no pude evitar golpearlo.

Perdón por eso Jani. Aprecio que no siempre podamos lograr tener accidentes limpios. Traté de extrañarlo, pero eso significaba que estaba viajando de lado cuando chocamos y salí perdiendo al menos una rueda.

Ese fue el final de mi carrera, casi en el mismo lugar donde el servidor me había estado dejando en la calificación.

Hasta la próxima.

Última edición por Clive Loynes el Mié Oct 30, 2019 6:17 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

Grats Doni and podium!

Weekly report page:
http://freeleo.hu/weekly/?p:races/201911051/
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
Responder