3rd 1965 Formula 1 Challenge - 05 - Blue Mountain Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

I prefer Dundrod in the Gordini!
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Clive Loynes escribió:I prefer Dundrod in the Gordini!
:mrgreen:
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

OUCH! That hurt. :(

Somehow, I don't think that Herman Tilke was the consultant on this one. He'd faint dead away on seeing this layout!

I had a screen freeze in qualifying and upon my return, had an engine fail. That didn't help my cause. I was concerned that it would be all too easy to blow another in the race so made efforts to breathe the throttle over the many hill crests.

After a reasonable race to mid-point, I made a blunder in that I backed out of the throttle a little earlier than normal for Hurry Downs and paid the price by having the Cooper get away from me. Slammed the outer barrier hard enough to take a corner off. Geeezzz...

Great recovery drive by Sergio for the win but not without several dramas. Check his pass into Hurry Downs on Lap10. LOL! Clive a fine run into P2 and Tago claims the final podium position. Well done, chaps.

So sorry to see Quico suffer yet another disco and from the lead, too. Dear me... Just ghastly.

A great early run by Trooper to lead in the Ferrari. Looked mighty good up there! Sorry to see it come to grief later.

Off to Ireland next and the treacherous circuit of Dundrod. I'll need all my luck to survive this one, too.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Mañana me voy a Portugal, así que Dundrod la corro allí, con los serios problemas que tengo con mi cockpit portugués. Así que Sergio se habrá podido deshacer de mi en los circuitos que más posibilidades tenía. Por lo menos en Dundrod no va a tener que gastarse en jamones porque no va a hacer falta

Tomorrow I'm going to Portugal, so Dundrod ran it there, with the serious problems I have with my Portuguese cockpit. So Sergio will have been able to get rid of me in the tracks that I had more possibilities. At least in Dundrod he will not have to spend on hams because will not be needed
no corrais que es peor...
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

quico escribió:Mañana me voy a Portugal, así que Dundrod la corro allí, con los serios problemas que tengo con mi cockpit portugués. Así que Sergio se habrá podido deshacer de mi en los circuitos que más posibilidades tenía. Por lo menos en Dundrod no va a tener que gastarse en jamones porque no va a hacer falta

Tomorrow I'm going to Portugal, so Dundrod ran it there, with the serious problems I have with my Portuguese cockpit. So Sergio will have been able to get rid of me in the tracks that I had more possibilities. At least in Dundrod he will not have to spend on hams because will not be needed
So there is still hope!
I assume that you did not set the 3:38.xx time with your rig in Portugal?

¡Así que aún hay esperanza!
¿Supongo que no estableció el tiempo 3: 38.xx con su plataforma en Portugal?
quico

Mensaje por quico »

sure not :D
no corrais que es peor...
Trooper 55

Mensaje por Trooper 55 »

Hice una buena salida y estuve rodando en cabeza hasta que fui comtiendo pequeños errores tontos y quedándome cada vez mas atras.
El resto de la carrera lo pase intentando coger a Tago, que era un poco mas lento que yo pero mas consistente. Al final un pequeño toque en un guardarrail me dejó muy tocada la dirección y entré en boxes para retirarme definitivamente.

Felicidades a Sergio, al resto del podio y a los que conseguisteis acabar. :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso:

I made a good start and I was rolling in the lead until I was making small silly mistakes and staying further and further behind.
I spent the rest of the race trying to catch Tago, who was a little slower than me but more consistent. At the end, a little touch on a guardrail left me very touched the direction and I went into the pits to retire definitively.

Congratulations to Sergio, to the rest of the podium and to those of you who managed to finish.
" La percepción, sin comprobación ni fundamento, no es garantía suficiente de la verdad"
Responder