3rd 1965 Formula 1 Challenge - 05 - Blue Mountain Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

quico escribió:When you reach Champion Loop, there is a big tree in the centre of the turn, you must throw a hook to it and take the turn full throttle... :D
LOL

And thank you for the setup. I couldn't drive your last one so perhaps this one is easier. (He said hopefully!)
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

PHEW! The PDLR is back! :)

So pleased to see this, chaps. You've been missed.

Clive... Sounds like great news right 'round the corner for your family. Wishing you, the daughter and newborn all the very, very best. :)
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Clive Loynes

Doni Yourth escribió:PHEW! The PDLR is back! :)

So pleased to see this, chaps. You've been missed.

Clive... Sounds like great news right 'round the corner for your family. Wishing you, the daughter and newborn all the very, very best. :)
Cheers Doni; fingers crossed at the minute.
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

great news, Clive! :bien: wish you all the best ! :D
Imagen
Sochenna

Mensaje por Sochenna »

Good night, mates.

Today I will not be present because my granddaughter requested my presence at the Casa da Música in Porto, where the under 15 orchestra performs and where it is integrated (Obué).

To Dundrod and good run to those present.
Trooper 55

Mensaje por Trooper 55 »

Sochenna escribió:Good night, mates.

Today I will not be present because my granddaughter requested my presence at the Casa da Música in Porto, where the under 15 orchestra performs and where it is integrated (Obué).

To Dundrod and good run to those present.
Enjoy !!!
" La percepción, sin comprobación ni fundamento, no es garantía suficiente de la verdad"
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D David :guitarra: ... see u next at Dundrod :bien:
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Pantalla congelada, ordenador colgado otra vez... chicos, voy a necesitar ayuda.

Frozen screen, computer needed to restart again... guys, I'm going to need help.
no corrais que es peor...
Clive Loynes

quico escribió:Pantalla congelada, ordenador colgado otra vez... chicos, voy a necesitar ayuda.

Frozen screen, computer needed to restart again... guys, I'm going to need help.
I had one in qually but thankfully not in the race.

Does it happen at all tracks?
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:roll: Quico ... lástima ... te ayudamos con lo que quieras ... yo hoy he corrido con pocos entrenos ... mi pc recien montado no arranca ... me pase sabado, domingo y lunes montando este para correr hoy

Quico ... a pity ... we help you with whatever you want ... today I have run with lack of training ... my newly mounted pc does not start ... I spent Saturday, Sunday and Monday configuring my laptop to be able to run today :P

Imagen

Sergio :primero: :cava:

Clive (he hates this track, he hates this track, he ...) :segundo: :prrr:

Myself :tercero: :tonto:

Xuggy finisher :P :mrgreen:

Thx all for racing :piloto: :baba:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Report & replay udpated :arrow:
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

Sorry guys, last evening I had to decide between two events and the other one fitted my family life better (GPLRacer starts earlier). Yet next week Dundrod is a must have, so expect me on the grid! :P

I saw in the report, Sergio is back in charge :) Grats on your victory!

Weekly report page is available here:
http://freeleo.hu/weekly/index.php?p:races/201910291/

Once you got the keys and signed in, you can rate your race.
If your account is not activated yet, pm me here.
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Bueno, Sergio para seguir ganando ha tenido que regalar varios jamones "Pata Negra" a Tago para que manipulara el server y me echara de la carrera en cuanto se viera que Sergio no podía alcanzarme. La FIA está investigando el asunto, pero me parece que se va a resolver con más jamones... :roll:

Well, Sergio to continue winning has had to give several "Pata Negra" hams to Tago to manipulate the server and throw me out of the race as soon as it was seen that Sergio could not reach me. The FIA is investigating the matter, but I think it will be resolved with more hams ... :roll:
Clive Loynes

The FIA couldn't resolve what day of the week it is!

And just checked that I only need to find another twelve seconds to catch Quico at Dundrod! :roll:
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Así como Blue Mountain, Pancine y otros, son circuitos que yo mismo sugerí para no repetir siempre los mismos circuitos clásicos teniendo tantos estupendos que mucha gente aquí ni siquiera conocía.
Así, estos circuitos yo ya los conocía muy bien y tengo una ventaja sobre muchos de vosotros que habeis dado menos vueltas que yo en ellos.

Igualmente, la gente aquí en Gaiztor ha estado varios años ignorando mi insistencia en correr con este mod, que es menos sangriento que el F1 del 67 original mientras yo ya tenía muchas vueltas dadas con el. :D

Just like Blue Mountain, Pancine and others, they are circuits that I suggested not to always repeat the same classic circuits having so many great ones that many people here didn't even know.
So, these circuits I already knew very well and I have an advantage over many of you who have done less laps than me in them.

Likewise, people here in Gaiztor have been ignoring my insistence on running with this mod for several years, which is less bloody than the F1 of the original 67 while I already had many laps taken with it.
:D
Responder