2019 F1 1967 - 10 - Gran Premio de México

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Es una delicia verte otra vez en parrilla. Poco a poco irás teniendo todo a punto. Buenas batallitas vienen...
no corrais que es peor...
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

quico escribió:Pues no se qué les da Sergio a los mecánicos de nuestro box para que mi coche se rompa y el suyo no. Me he mirado los cambios de las 4 primeras vueltas y los dos vamos un poco pasaicos, con picos de Sergio en la 4ª vuelta más altos que todos los míos. Me habré comido la randomización del gpl.

El caso es que os habeis librado, porque el coche aquí me iba bien y hubiera mojado la oreja a más de uno., ya os vale.

Enhorabuena a los que lo disfrutasteis.

I've been watching the top rpm with the gearchangeanalyser del GPLRA of the first 4 laps of Sergio and me, and found no reason for my car was broken and Sergio's was flying. Some suspicion of some ham from Sergio to the mechanics of our box...

The fact is that you have got rid of me, when I had here a good rhythm with reliable driving...

Congratulations to all of you who enjoyed the race

That was tough Quico.
I watched your replay and could only spot four gear changes where the engine may have been buzzed! All the other changes were perfect.
But I have known GPL engines to expire on the grid, even before the start, so I guess that you were doomed from the start.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Entonces, crees que debo seguir confiando en los mecánicos...

So, you think I should keep trusting our mechanics...
no corrais que es peor...
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

Thx for the Replay...again I forgot to save my own :shock:

I'm not quite sure about the point position (not up to date) but were sure if Clive was to be stopped in the match as Champ...that would be the last chance here in Mexico with only 2 races back :P

Qual:
Instead of using my setup from last year, it ended in atoms & started all over again...with almost the same lap times :roll:

Race:
Get a perfect start & take away lap after lap. Tron is behind + many more before Clive, good for the championship :lol:
Tron disappears from Pribluda (ARGH, engine) the next time I look at Pribluda, Sergio & Clive. Whatever I had a huge lead, I'm starting to race against myself...& of course it goes wrong...6 laps before finish, totally wrong & my Grosso can't turn left. :(
Clive is now past Sergio & they come closer & closer to each lap. Last lap, I can do nothing in the left turn before T'last & a roaring Eagle goes by + Sergio is just behind...but T'last is a right turn, I bet everything, but impossible.
Big Grats Clive & Sergio :bien: Clive, with your comeback today, you almost deserve to be Champ :wink:

Replay:
Everyone should see replay with last lap, perhaps the closest finish ever here on PDLR with 3 cars. Great race, it was exciting & the nerves were up and running...a kick you only get in GPL 8)

Thanks to all of you here at PDLR :aplauso:, sorry to see more getting in trouble too early & not seeing the checkered flag :cry:
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

WOW! Talk about a dynamite finish! I swear that anyone of about four competitors could have taken the win. Clive stealing the victory from a crippled Pelle with just metres to run with Sergio tantalizing close in P3. Tago just a few ticks behind to take P4 but with another lap, who knows what the outcome might have been. Great stuff, fellas! :)

Not a lot to tell from my side. Missed my BRM PB by a small fraction in qualifying but was hopeful of a good run. A poor change-down to 2nd gear on Lap03 had me off into the kitty litter for a short bit but that was enough to let Nick by for position. I chased hard and was making some headway into Nick's advantage when... KERBLAM! My H-16 engine now down to 7-1/2 cylinders. Coasted into the pits to retire.

Hard luck for TRON with an engine blow up of his own from the usually reliable Maser and Trooper a fairly gentle touch of the rail in T1 after a spin that took off a corner. This compared to Nick who later in the race drilled the barrier in T1 at a steep angle with far greater speed and managed to continue. Kinda strange.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Responder