2019 F1 1967 - 06 - British Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Xug

2019 F1 1967 - 06 - British Grand Prix

Mensaje por Xug »

Campeonato PdlR 2019 F1 1967
Imagen

Circuito / Track: Silverstone 1967
Día / Date: 14 de mayo de 2019 / May 14th 2019
Vueltas / Laps: 24

GPLRank F1 1967: Imagen

ImagenImagen

Normas
Modo pro larga: 25 minutos de calificación y 35-40 minutos de carrera.
En modo pro no es posible reiniciar.
Prohibido adelantar bajo bandera amarilla.

Duración aproximada del evento: 1 h 10 min

21.55 h - 22.00 h Encuentro en el VROC (sala PDLR, sin contraseña), bienvenida y contraseña para entrar en el servidor
22.00 h - 22.25 h Entrada al servidor, 25 min de calificación
22.25 h - 23.10 h Carrera en modo pro larga, de unos 35-40 min
Las horas son CET o, del 31 de marzo al 27 de octubre, CEST.

Rules
Pro long mode: 25 minutes qualifying and 35-40 minutes race.
Under pro mode rules there is no [shift]+[r].
Overtaking is not allowed under yellow flags.

Approximate duration of the event: 1 h 10 min

21.55 h - 22.00 h Racers meet at VROC (chatroom: PDLR, no password), welcome and password for the race server
22.00 h - 22.25 h Server open, 25 min qualifying
22.25 h - 23.10 h Race: pro long mode, about 35-40 minutes
All times are CET or, from March 31st to October 27th, CEST.
Imagen
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Por fin este finde he tenido tiempo de coger el volante (en Madrid, el bueno) y me he vuelto loco buscando feeling, configuración... he probado de todo, y después de muuucho trabajo empiezo a encontrar ambas cosas. No es normal que después de estos años con el Cooper, haya ido a peor, pero si no hay tiempo, puedes estar perpetuando errores y no sales de ahí.

A ver si está animada la parrilla este martes! :D

Finally this weekend I had time to take the wheel (in Madrid, the good one) and I've gone crazy looking for feeling, configuration ... I've tried everything, and after a lot of work I start to find both. It is not normal that after these years with the Cooper, it has gotten worse, but if there is no time, you can be perpetuating mistakes and do not get out of there.

Expecting a full grid this Tuesday!
:D
no corrais que es peor...
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:P El servidor esta en Igor / Igor is running the practice server

:piloto:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D

Un buen ratico con Sergio, SilversTron y Xuggy ... algunas vueltas salieron bien ... oir el rugido de varios coches a la vez es una buena forma de entrenar A good time with Sergio, SilversTron and Xuggy ... some laps went well ... hearing the roar of several cars at the same time is a good way to train

:baba: :piloto:

Servidor movido a VROC Server has moved to VROC

:wink:
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

SilversTron abre sus puertas engalanado para recibir pilotos provenientes de todo el mundo ... en estos días el olor de gasolina, ruedas quemadas y minifaldas colma el ambiente previo al gran premio ... bla bla bla

SilversTron opens its doors adorned to receive pilots from all over the world ... these days the smell of gasoline, burnt wheels and miniskirts fills the atmosphere before the grand prize ... blah blah blah

:mrgreen:

Nice laps all :piloto:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Fantastica y peleada carrera en SilversTRON Fantastic and fighted race at SilversTRON

Imagen

Grats to Pelle for finishing first :primero: :aplauso: Clive :segundo: and Sergio :tercero:

Gentleman ... many thx all for this fantastic time together :piloto: :baba:
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

I have added the points to GPLWeekly as follows:

Pelle: Pole and Fastest Lap
Sergio: Most Places Gained and Most Consistent.

The analyser report actually puts David above Sergio for places gained.
It puts Mr Trooper above Sergio on consistency but Troop only did 13 laps.
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

extra! extra! British Grand Prix results! international edition!! :director: Pelle finished on four wheels for the first time this year! extra! extra!
Imagen
:mrgreen:
:cava: grats, Pelle :primero: Clive :segundo: & Sergio :tercero: :cava:

A great race for me, too, with a nice battle for P5 in the last laps with Tagomago and Doni, and I managed to beat them in a close finish ;) a P5 result with some podium flavour. so, I lot of fun here :piloto:
Imagen
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Informes al día Reports up to date

That's all folks :prrr:
Sochenna

Mensaje por Sochenna »

Os m/parabéns e Pelle, Sérgio e Clive, pelo pódio e excelentes exibições.

As m/desculpas a António, pelo toque na 1ª curva e a minha solariedade a António e a Jésus, pelos abandonos.

Pelo meu lado, de positivo o facto de haver terminado, numa pista em que é raro acontecer e facto de ter completado sem ser dobrado.
Vou esperar por melhores dias, antes de dar por fim à m/aventura no GPL, pois a idade não ajuda, bem como uma inabilidade que de ano para ano se acentua.

O m/obrigado por me aceitarem e os incentivos de participação.

Bem hajam e a todos, o m/desejo de manterem este campeonato por muito muitos e bons anos de sucesso.

Abraço a todos os participantes.

(On my side, it is a good thing that it is over, in a track where it is rare to happen and to have completed without being folded.

I will wait for better days, before ending the adventure in the GPL, because the age does not help, as well as an inability that from year to year is accentuated.

Thank you for accepting me and the incentives for participation.

Well there is to everyone, the desire to maintain this championship for many many years of success.

I embrace all the participants.)
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

It was a glorious 13 laps for BRM! Can't quite hardly believe that I managed to lead off the grid and hold off both Clive and Pelle til...

Grats, Pelle! A fine win with a great FTD in the Honda. Well done to Clive and Sergio for taking P2 & P3, respectively. Good jobs all 'round by Quico, José and Xavier. I chased hard after my dramas but couldn't make an impression.

Many, many years ago, there was a website, RSC. Race Sim Central. It was the go-to place for all things GPL. Sadly, it's long gone. I recall that someone posted a thread along the lines of, 'What is your most feared/hated corner?' Many responded with their particular choices complete with some explanations. I posted, too. Just one word.

Abbey.

All these years later, it still haunts me as today, I tripped over the curb on the apex and spun away my chances. Til that fateful moment, I was enjoying the experience of leading which is not something that happens often. Pelle waited patiently as I just knew that he had plenty in reserve. Thanks for making life not too difficult til then, PB.

Thanks for hosting! :)
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Great racing last night. And Doni must get driver of the month for holding off Pelle for so long. I had several moments of drama because I was watching them!

I had sampled having Pelle behind me at the start. I think he began by being careful with his wheel nuts! Not sure how he manages to be in both mirrors at the same time!

To begin with I was able to close on Doni and Pelle but the first attempt to follow Pelle into Club was nearly enough to end my race and I dropped back into the clutches of Sergio.

I spent the rest of the race trying to get away from him and Quico. I think that they had a "moment" because they dropped back a little but then I had a spin at Stow which brought Sergio back on my tail!

Great clean racing with Sergio who managed to get his Cooper past my Eagle on a couple of occasions.

I may not make it to Nurb due to visiting relatives but I don't mind too much as I hate the place! ;-)

Many thanks to PDLR for hosting and providing great entertainment!
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Mala carrera en la forma, pero no en el fondo. No conseguí el ritmo que pude tener en las pachangas del lunes, pero lo importante para mi era empezar a entender el coche y no hacer tonterías (luego siempre se hace alguna...)

Trooper me pasó en lap 6 en la recta larga -hangar straight- pero en la 10 se sale en Club y recupero el 4º puesto.
Pocas vueltas después, tomo por fuera Abbey y me encuentro de frente a Doni! Fue el momento peligroso de la carrera.
En lap 15 adelanto a Sergio en Stowe, y en la salida de la curva nos tocamos y pierde algunos segundos. Yo me abro demasiado pronto, y el se mantiene cerrado teniendo media pista libre para apartarse. Ninguno de los dos anduvo fino (creo que quiso provocar tarjeta amarilla, pero el árbitro no picó :rie: ). En cualquier caso, la siguiente ronda corre a mi cuenta :brindis: .

Estaba yo muy contento con mi podio, 3º en ese momento, cuando en Chapel -lap 20-, cometo el error de esta carrera, dejando el podio a Sergio. Acabé haciendo mal las últimas vueltas, pero en el fondo, como he dicho al principio, la carrera fue muy positiva para mi y muy entretenida.

Enhorabuena a los que hicieron su noche!

David! Si estás hecho un rapaz!

Bad career in the form, but not in the background. I did not get the rhythm I could have in the pachangas on Monday, but the important thing for me was to begin to understand the car and not do nonsense (then always do some ...)

Trooper overtook to me in lap 6 on the long straight -Hangar straight- but in the 10th he leaves in Club and I recovered the 4th position.
A few laps later, I take Abbey outside and meet Doni face to face! It was the dangerous moment of the race.
In lap 15 I advance Sergio in Stowe, and at the exit of the curve we touch and Sergio loses a few seconds. I open up too soon, and he stays closed with half a free clue to move away. Neither of the two were fine (I think he wanted to provoke a yellow card, but the referee did not sting :rie: ). In any case, the next round runs to my account :brindis: .

I was very happy with my podium, 3rd at that moment, when in Chapel -lap 20-, I made the mistake of this race, leaving the podium to Sergio. I ended up doing badly the last laps, but in the end, as I said at the beginning, the race was very positive for me -and funny!-.

Congratulations to those who made their night!
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

Big Grats Clive & Sergio :aplauso:

Qual:
A few fixes on setup in practice before qual went the right way & the last in qual made it so easy to drive :wink:

Race:
Fantastic race from start to finish. Doni & Clive come by (wow a start in BRM) & must give up after T1 & let Clive pass.
Actually a perfect start for me, now I couldn't run as in qual with chance it went completely wrong 'again again'.
Exciting race behind Clive over several laps (hope you were scared by my Grosso in both mirrors) :lol: ...but the chance came & I came by, great come back & end up on the podium.
Now behind Doni & here I was well, wondering where a possible attack could get into the last laps...but, ARGH Doni spins around on lap 14 & it was very close.
Xug escribió:extra! extra! British Grand Prix results! international edition!! :director: Pelle finished on four wheels for the first time this year! extra! extra!

Imagen
Yes, unbelievably I was still on 4 wheels & could drive past on grass & at the same time worrying...now I started driving as a qual again :roll:

This was a day where everything went perfectly & nothing could go wrong. My Alu wheels from Ford came (have waited a month from our local Ford dealer) & spacers came...last but not least, I came first across the finish line with all 4 wheels 8)

Thanks & Grats to all of you here at PDLR...this was really good race today :bien:
Responder