2019 F1 1967 - 05 - Grand Prix de l'ACF

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Pelle needs some better wheel nuts! :roll:
Sochenna

Mensaje por Sochenna »

Parabéns a Sérgio (finalmente abriu o livro), Doni e Xug.

Entrando numa fase menos agradável (Rouen e Silver, principalmente este onde é raro terminar) lá me vou arrastando e pontuando, principalmente graças aos azares dos companheiros mas, tendo presente, que para pontuar é necessário terminar.

A minha solidariedade ao José Luís, pelo azar final e reprovando-me, pois só me apercebi do sucedido e já não fui a tempo de o empurrar, para que obtivesse o resultado que até aí tinha conseguido. As minhas desculpas.

Até Silver.
Araço.
Trooper 55

Mensaje por Trooper 55 »

A pesar de que finalmente terminé 4º debido a la rotura de motor de mi compañero de escudería Tago, mi carrera no fue buena. Una lástima porque tenía buen ritmo y salía en una buena posición, pero cometí un montón de errores que fueron bajándome de posición una vuelta tras otra.
¡¡¡ Felicidades al podio ¡!! Sergio :primero: Doni :segundo: y Xug :tercero:

Even though I finally finished 4th due to the breakage of the engine of my teammate Tago, my race was not good. A pity because I had a good pace and a good starting position, but I made a lot of mistakes that were lowering my position lap by lap..
" La percepción, sin comprobación ni fundamento, no es garantía suficiente de la verdad"
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

Grats Sergio, Doni & Xug :aplauso:
Clive Loynes escribió:Pelle needs some better wheel nuts! :roll:
Have just ordered tires & rims for my car, if it goes well...I fire all my mechanics. :cabreo:
Joke aside...I have to change something - maybe from Coke to Pepsi before race - or just take it a little more quietly, totally insane to run at the fast pace & with the same result as last...Crash :jo: completely by myself.

Thanks to you all, again we had fun here at PDLR :sidra:
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Congratulations, Sergio! That was a fine win.

P2 for me? Good Heavens! What a fluke! I feel guilty for stealing that from Tago in the last 2km. It's very odd to see the normally very robust Repco fail.

Nick a fine job for P3 which could just as easily been a step higher. More on that in a minute...

Pelle's miserable fortunes continue. From a dominating run to disaster in a heartbeat. Bad luck, amigo. And Clive was little better off. A spin to drop down the field and then a trip to the trees coming off the last corner. Ditto the luck.

I was really enjoying my pursuit of Tago in the early going til a wild and crazy spin exiting T1 on Lap12 put an end to my threat. Lucky to have survived that. Getting back up to speed, I noticed that I was going to have trouble making the distance if I didn't start short-shifting to save fuel. Nick had me squarely in his sights so it was going to be a close thing to make it home ahead of him. Only just managed with a mere 17psi on the fuel pressure guage at the flag. Without the short-shifting, I would have surely have needed to park alongside Tago.

TY to the PDLR for hosting! :)
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Después del intento de carrera en Raodblock, apagué el ordenador y ya no lo he vuelto a encender. Días muy largos con mucho trabajo pendiente. El día de la carrera de Rouen, a la hora de la carrera yo seguía haciendo cosas y preparando el viaje del día siguiente que salíamos temprano de vuelta para Madrid.

Ahora SilversTron, que me gusta pero no se me da bien, y menos con el Coop... pero lo podré preparar un poco.

Enhorabuena a los que os lo pasasteis bien!

After the race attempt in Raodblock, I turned off the computer and did not turn it on again. Very long days with a lot of work pending. On the day of Rouen's race, at the time of the race I kept doing things and preparing the trip the next day that we left early for Madrid.

Now SilversTron, I like it but I'm not good at it, and less with the Coop ... but at least I'll be able to prepare it a bit.

Congratulations to those who had a good time!
no corrais que es peor...
Responder