2019 F1 1967 - 04 - Roadblock Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

eres un fiera, Tagomago! :brindis:
Imagen
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:mrgreen:
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Tago, sabiendo, no tiene gracia :twisted: .

Setup casero del Cooper

Por si te sirve de algo Sergio. Yo le he calculado 48 litros para la carrera.

PD: No tengo tiempo de nada, y mañana viajo a Portugal. Al llegar, montaré el PC y el volante y me meteré a correr con vosotros, pero no hay garantías de nada :roll: .
no corrais que es peor...
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Server is launched through VROC !!!!!!!!!!!

:piloto:
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

YEAH, finaly...my 1st race this year here on PDLR :D
...NeXT time I need some new Wheels...for the Torro Grosso :horca:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Extre! Extra! Great race today at Roadblock

Imagen

Clive :primero: :bien: Sergio :segundo: :tonto: y Xug :tercero: :tonto:

Fantastic BRM drive from Doni :piloto: I would like to drive some more laps following you :baba:

Great fight also with Xug :P

Thx all for racing and gentleman drive :wink:
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

international edition: :mrgreen:
Imagen

:cava: grats, Clive :primero: Sergio :segundo: & Xug :tercero: :cava: :mrgreen: :piloto:
Imagen
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Reports al día / up to date :wink:
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Mezcua escribió: Reports al día / up to date :wink:
I think that Pelle claimed fastest lap?

And thanks to Xug for the international edition of the results.

I think that I have had another lucky win as I didn't have the pace to win that one by a long way.

I haven't looked to see what happened to Pelle yet. He did mention that his rear tyres were overheating and half way through qualifying I discovered that the Eagle had a similar problem. I also blew an engine in qualifying so I was trying to be extra careful on gear changes. I managed to find a way of not heating the tyres too much in the race but it did mean that Sergio was a lot quicker than me. He had a couple of grassy moments that let me past and then gave me some margin at the end.

Thanks to Mr Trooper and David for moving over when I came up to lap them. Much appreciated.
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Grats to Clive on a fine win in the Eagle and kudos to Sergio for a splendid P2 in the Cooper which is something less than a front-rank car. Great driving from each notwithstanding the 'adventures' of Lap05. Ahem, ahem... I hope that you were both wearing your diapers. :)

Poor Pelle... Dear me... The victory almost certainly in the bag til a slide into a brake marker destroyed the Honda. I had no idea that those markers were made of granite. Bad luck, amigo.

I had a fabulous duel with both Nick and Tago. Off the grid, I managed to get ahead of Tago and managed to stay ahead for the duration but he was my ever-present shadow. One mistake and he would have been gone. Nick was a couple of seconds up the road for the first 1/3 of the race but faded a bit and a small error let me by for position. After Pelle's unfortunate exit, that was for a podium. The last half of the race was a real barn-burner with hot laps in attempts to stay ahead of both Nick and Tago. All went well til a slight gaffe by me running into the final chicane cost me some exit speed and in a flash, Nick was by in the Eagle. I fought back hard but fell a car length short at the flag to settle for P4. The spread between Nick in P3 to Tago in P5? Just 7/10 of a second. It was the kind of GPL race that will keep me coming back for more.

Thanks, gys! :)
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Sochenna

Mensaje por Sochenna »

Congratulations to Clive (taking advantage of the offer of Pelle), the sensational Sérgio and Xavier (not forgetting Doni and J. Luis, in the shade).

My thanks to Jesus, who kindly let me pass and my lament for Quico.

For the part there I tried to reach the end (I fell into a hole and took forever to return to the track). Elderly living is not easy with these mates.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

El lunes se cumplieron tres semanas desde que mi mujer se rompió el peroné bajando la escalera. Nada grave, pero mi vida ha sido algo diferente estos días. Como os decía, el martes viajamos de Madrid a Cascais (+ o - 660km). Llegamos a casa a las 21:15 y después de “depositar” a mi señora esposa, cenarla después de descargar el coche, me bajé a montar el kiosko, ya que por los pintores, había dejado todo guardado, incluido butaca...

Como a las 22:12, entré al chat justo para ver como los últimos entrabais al server, pero cuando fui a entrar yo, me encontré que aquí no tenía instalado el circuito. Me lo copié todo del mod del 66, el circuito y la entrada para el fichero de <seasons>, creé una carpeta en el directorio setups de players y le metí dentro -después de descargarlo del hilo del foro-, el setup que le subí a Sergio.

Ahora si, me meto en al sever, con unos 12 minutos de practice por delante, y me pongo a intentar entender al volante de aquí, con su siempre diferente personalidad.

Tan poco metido estaba en la cosa, que en la parrilla de salida metí 1ª con el freno pisado -en vez del embrague- y el coche se movió para delante, con lo que ya me empecé a temer la bandera negra. Si no estaba muy centrado, era lo que me faltaba.

El resto, ya lo visteis, pero al menos hice lo que pude.
Como se vio después, no estaba para correr sin haber entrenado con el volante de aquí y quizá tampoco el día acompañaba mucho.

Enhorabuena a todos los que os divertisteis. A ver si próximamente volvemos a ser los 12 que éramos hace 10 días, en la primera cita para Roadblock (o más).

Monday was three weeks since my wife broke her fibula down the stairs. Nothing serious, but my life has been something different these days. As I was saying, on Tuesday we traveled from Madrid to Cascais (+ or -, 660km). We arrived home at 21:15 and after "depositing" my wife, having dinner after unloading the car, I got off to assemble the kiosk, since by the painters, I had left everything stored, including an armchair ...

At 22:12, I went into the chat just to see how the last ones entered the server, but when I went to enter, I found that the track was not installed here. I copied everything from the mod of 66, the track and the entry for the file in seasons directory, created a folder in the directory <setups> of <players> and put it in, after downloading from the forum thread, the setup that I uploaded to Sergio.

I got into the sever, with about 12 minutes of practice ahead, and start trying to understand the wheel here, with its always different personality.

So little was involved in the thing, that on the starting grid I entered 1st gear with the brake on -instead of the clutch- and the car moved forward, with which I started to fear the black flag. If I was not very focused, it was what I was missing.

The rest, you already saw, but at least I did what I could.
As it turned out, it was not for running without having trained with the steering wheel here and maybe the day did not accompany much either.

Congratulations to all those who had fun. Let's see if soon we are the 12 we were 10 days ago, on the first date for Roadblock (or more).
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Oh dear!

Sorry to hear of your troubles Quico. I hope that your wife is making a speedy recovery.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Thanks Clive. Healing is going fine, and she is only worried about when can use heeled shoes. Is a patient without pacience!
Responder