2nd 1955 F1 Championship - 06 - Gran Premio d'Italia

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Xug

2nd 1955 F1 Championship - 06 - Gran Premio d'Italia

Mensaje por Xug »

2nd 1955 F1 Championship

Imagen

Circuito / Track: Monza 10k
Día / Date: 12 de marzo de 2019 / March 12th 2019
Vueltas / Laps: 13

GPLRank F1 1955: Imagen

ImagenImagen

Normas
Modo pro larga: 20 minutos de calificación y 30-40 minutos de carrera.
En modo pro no es posible reiniciar.
Prohibido adelantar bajo bandera amarilla.

Duración aproximada del evento: 1 h 10 min

21.55 h - 22.00 h Encuentro en el VROC (sala PDLR, sin contraseña), bienvenida y contraseña para entrar en el servidor
22.00 h - 22.20 h Entrada al servidor para 20 min de calificación
22.20 h - 23.00 h Carrera en modo pro larga, de unos 35 min
Las horas son CET o, del 31 de marzo al 27 de octubre, CEST.

Rules
Pro long mode: 20 minutes qualifying and 30-35 minutes race.
Under pro mode rules there is no [shift]+[r].
Overtaking is not allowed under yellow flags.

Approximate duration of the event: 1 h 10 min

21.55 h - 22.00 h Racers meet at VROC (chatroom: PDLR, no password), welcome and password for the race server
22.00 h - 22.20 h Server open, 20 min qualifying
22.20 h - 23.00 h Race: pro long mode, about 30-35 minutes
All times are CET or, from March 31st to October 27th, CEST.
Imagen
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Yo ya he hecho los deberes - 8)

I have already done my homework 8)
no corrais que es peor...
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

You were correct Quico.

It's much easier after everyone else is in the sand! :wink:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Un gran ratillo en pista ... mi Lancia está limpio y trapeado para mañana - Nice laps today at Monza ... My Lancia is clean and mopped for tomorrow :diablo:

Quico va bien, Sergio va bien, Clive rides well :piloto: :baba:

Veamos si en carrera la diferencia será por una mota de polvo - Let's see if in the race the difference will be a speck of dust :prrr:
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Tengo los retrovisores en negro. Le he puesto otro cielo, y entonces tengo los retrovisores bien, y el cielo negro... 8)

Bueno, eso, que tendré cuidado, porque funcionan, pero de aquella manera...
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

Yo aviso que mi conexión lleva unos días muy malos . Espero no molestaros mucho si tengo lag :cry: :cry:
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:tonto: :tonto: :tonto:

Resumen gráfico / graphical report :primero: :reygreen: :piloto: :baba: :prrr: :diablo: :raquel:

Short report: La diferencia estaba en una mota de polvo, aunque reconozco que llevar el Lancia te da una cierta (toda) ventaja / The difference was in a speck of dust, although I admit that wearing the Lancia gives you a certain (all) advantage

:mrgreen:

Imagen

Grats Sergio :segundo: Clive :tercero: and Doni finishing with his :amor: Gordini

Thx all for gentleman driving :piloto:
Clive Loynes

Great results service!

But I think that Quico should have the point for fastest lap.

Many thanks to all for a great season of racing.

Excelente servicio de resultados!

Pero creo que Quico debería tener el punto para la vuelta más rápida.

Muchas gracias a todos por una gran temporada de carreras.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Many thx to you Clive ... great fight today ... a plaisure have you in our champ :bien:

Report and replay also updated :arrow:
Clive Loynes

I have not yet had the chance to look at the replay to see what really happened but I know that I owe Mr Trooper a big thank you for choosing to hit the Armco at Parabolica instead of me on the first lap! :D

Congratulations to Tago for a great win, keeping his head to the end. Also congratulations to Sergio, who put up a great fight to the very end. Without killing anyone too!

I don't know what happened to Quico but I thought that he had gone out of the race at least once before his final departure.

It was a fantastic race. In the end, my attempts to unsettle Tago at Lesmo 1 on the last lap took too much out of my brakes. When we reached Parabolica I asked too much of them and could not quite stay on the tarmac. Well done to both Tago and Sergio for missing me. ;-)

Monza10K has been very kind to me recently. I won the GPLRACER season there by beating Paul Skingley to the line by about a metre. Now I have claimed the PDLR Championship by finishing third in this race!

Sadly, I cannot take part in any of your other seasons this year as my focus is on the 55mod and my current campaign with UKGPL does not finish until June. I find that trying to mix the other mods does not work for me because of the different approach to braking that is needed.

If Xavier can keep posting the results files as he did last year then I will try to keep GPLWeekly up to date for you.

Many thanks again for some great racing! 8)
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Grats to José Luis on a fine win! Sergio just a whisker behind for P2! Great run! And Clive a good P3. Well done, chaps.

Condolences to fallers in the race especially Quico who suffered dramas. Bad luck.

I have to say that it was thrill to get the little Gordini in the mix for the lead. With a monster of tow from Clive in my first flying qualifying lap, I managed a time that in no way could I even remotely achieve on my own. The little French skateboard was buzzing its heart out! Wishing to return the favour, I hoped to give Clive a tow on the lap following but bungled things at the Lesmo and spun off. Sorry, Clive. I believe that it's only fair to help those who help you.

I had fears that the start would have me swamped by those starting behind me so selected a short 1st gear to get a reasonable launch. This meant only three gears left for the balance of the lap but I counted on the slipstream to stay in the game. As it worked out, I was right in the lead serial when disaster on Lap03 in Lesmo1. Cars looping in all directions ahead of me and I just couldn't miss Quico. WAMO! Sorry. I ended up facing the wrong way and it took an age to get righted. Now miles behind, it looked like a lonely run to the checker. After several laps, both David and Cayo suffered offs that had them fall back to me and that allowed me to tack onto them for a bit of a tow. Later, they collided in the Parabolique to suffer DNF's. Bad luck, chaps.

This left me alone to cruise into a reasonable P4 finish. Great fun along the way! :)

Thanks so much for allowing me to join your races. I've had a blast! From what I can see on the main webpage, Clive has emerged as our worthy champion. Congratulations, Clive!

I intend to run selected events in the GP67 schedule and probably most of the GP65 events. See you soon!

Doni
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Trooper 55

Mensaje por Trooper 55 »

Bueno, pues yo clasifique mal ( último :roll: ), aunque le deje un poco de rebufo a Tago que supo aprovechar muy bien :bien:

Hice una buena salida y me puse creo que sexto, dispuesto a aguantar pillando rebufos, pero en la segunda o tercera vuelta, al llegar a la parabólica Xug me alcanzó por detrás y lamentablemente quedamos los dos fuera de la diversión.
Me quedé un rato viendo la repe desde su coche, y la verdad es que no tuvo muchas alternativas, máxime cuando con estos coches lo de frenar es una risa. En fin , cosas de las carreras.

Felicidades al podio, en especial a Tago ( esa era su noche, sin duda :) )y a Clive que creo que se ha llevado el campeonato. :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso:
" La percepción, sin comprobación ni fundamento, no es garantía suficiente de la verdad"
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

El comité de competición de la FIA está estudiando una denuncia presentada recientemente sobre unos entrenamientos privados no autorizados en Monza
/ The competition committee of the FIA is studying a complaint recently presented about unauthorized private training in Monza

Entre las pruebas presentadas / Among the evidence presented

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Hasta aqui las pruebas, aunque emocionantes, no parecen concluyentes / So far the tests, although exciting, do not seem conclusive

Imagen

Imagen

Sin embargo los indicios de irregularidades quedan confirmados una vez analizada toda la información aportada / However, the indications of irregularities are confirmed once all the information provided has been analyzed

Imagen

Imagen

Se corrobora que el piloto tagomago55 dispuso de una ventaja adicional por entrenos irregulares con desfachatez y alevosia por dejarse retratar en el circuito y a su llegada al mismo / It is corroborated that the tagomago55 pilot had an additional advantage for irregular training with impudence and treachery for allowing himself to be portrayed in the circuit and on his arrival at the same

Imagen

Imagen

:blah: :prrr: :diablo:
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Ya decía yo... :roll:

Muuuuuuyyy chulas, y con el Morris!
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Con el alegrón de mi victoria de ayer esta mañana me he ido a darle un paseo a Terramar y de ahi el reportaje / With the joy of my victory yesterday, this morning I went to take a trip to Terramar and from there the story

Algunas referencias para los que no conocen Terramar / Some links for those who do not know Terramar

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aut%C3%B3 ... e_Terramar / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aut%C3%B3 ... s-Terramar

https://www.autodrom-terramar.com/

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/06/wel ... host-oval/

Es impresionante estar subido a mitad del peralte / It's awesome to be up half the cant

:wink:
Responder