Aintree 1955 mod

Temporadas y/o campeonatos de otras ligas, eventos dedicados, eventos especiales, ...
Responder
Clive Loynes

Aintree 1955 mod

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

I'm going to run my server on Saturday 21st July at 7:00pm UK time with 30min practice and an Int short race.
This is primarily to get my brother on line as since he moved to Spain his time frame doesn't seem to match anything on the planet.

Anyone is welcome. There will be no pw.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Bad day & bad hour for me, but anyway I don't remember where is your server. :roll:
no corrais que es peor...
Clive Loynes

quico escribió:Bad day & bad hour for me, but anyway I don't remember where is your server. :roll:
It is at beside my race pc. It used to be my race pc.

:D

On Saturday it will be on iGOR and using 60fps.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Clive I saw both of you but I have not 60 fps ... I would have entered to say hello and fight a little bit

:wink:
Clive Loynes

Mezcua escribió::D Clive I saw both of you but I have not 60 fps ... I would have entered to say hello and fight a little bit

:wink:
That's a shame.

I may do it next Saturday as well but since it is intended as pre-race practice for the UKGPL race on Sunday I would have to make it 60fps.

What is it that prevents your using 60fps? Now that I have a "new pc for racing I am able to run 60fps without any issue. I just purchased a used motherboard bundle on ebay and a SSD. I have found the improved pc to give me much better feel than the old one. I have much faster crashes! ;-)
Responder