2018 F1 1967 - 12 - Gran Premi Penya Rhin

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

YEAH Big fun, Thx :bien:
...I really needed practice here, but still not my track...scary :(

Ohh, didn't know it was my 1st time here in Torro Grosso, now I understand why I had no setups :D

Todays practice & only #25 in Honda on 'Multiple Choice Hell' :cry:
...but it was with 25 laps fuel 8)

Setup I used was from Balcarce mirrored & now split in atoms :roll:
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Think I shall start with about ten laps of fuel.

Not likely to need any more than that. :oops:
quico

Mensaje por quico »

It makes sense to start with fuel for 8 laps, just to cover minimum distance and expecting that everybody crash trying to follow you. :D .
no corrais que es peor...
Trooper 55

Mensaje por Trooper 55 »

Anoche no se me congelo la pantalla. A ver que tal esta noche......
" La percepción, sin comprobación ni fundamento, no es garantía suficiente de la verdad"
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

Voy a hacer un esfuerzo por ser la última carrera , pero estoy desde ayer con fiebre y un resfriado que he cogido muy tonto . No se lo que aguantaré.....
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
Dag Johnsen

Mensaje por Dag Johnsen »

VROC is down , at least on my end so IGOR? IP?
Trooper 55

Mensaje por Trooper 55 »

Sergio68 escribió:Voy a hacer un esfuerzo por ser la última carrera , pero estoy desde ayer con fiebre y un resfriado que he cogido muy tonto . No se lo que aguantaré.....
Vaya Sergio, que te mejores
" La percepción, sin comprobación ni fundamento, no es garantía suficiente de la verdad"
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:oops: Line on 80.25.170.226 is not working well so I'm mounting the server on

pass pdlrxx

will be saying something in the chat in a few minutes

sry for the delay
Última edición por Mezcua el Mar Jul 10, 2018 11:14 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

Fantastic Qual, Grats Tron :wink:

Race Report (short):
Crash in T1 8)
...a little annoying the Championship should end this way, both Dag & I out in the first turn :cry:

I survived my exploding Torro Grosso...
Imagen
...& hope to get ready for next season & some new updates :D
Última edición por Pelle_B el Mié Jul 11, 2018 3:53 am, editado 5 veces en total.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Sorry, Pelle. I thought the Honda appearing (Pelle) was taking the outside line of the hairpin and I was to have room in the inside. Later you both have really bad luck with the melee :cry: .
no corrais que es peor...
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:oops: I saw blinking light switching to off for various seconds and then up on the router where lies the 67 champ server :roll: just before leaving and decided to mount another server on a refresh and calm line.

Thats the reason to arrive late ... but fortunately I managed well to launch with the new server and the show went on :P

Thx all for racing together ... sometimes we are lucky, sometimes things does not happen the way we want ... anyway it's clear all of us try to enjoy, fight and respect at the same time ... that's why I'm happy to share the track with all of you ... it's been a plaisure :bien:

Imagen
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

Big Grats Tron (What did I say before the race? :P ) & Grats to Trooper & Tago :aplauso:

@Tron, It was pure misunderstanding, I see you braking very early for T1 & think you give room. My slowdown to the T1 was perfect & could not be done later...yes, bad luck. Double unlucky afterwards when I see replay, Dag is hit & when we turn around...we hit each other, ARGH :shock:

Again, it became a fantastic exciting season here on PDLR & with drama that can't be described in a book...it should be seen. :)

Thanks to all of you & hope to see you in a new season...no matter how exciting it will be :wink:
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Grats to Tron, Trooper and Tago. Looks like I needed to change my name to Tlive to stand a chance!

Congratulations also to Pelle, Dag and Tron for the Season's Podium.

Of all the ways that I envisaged this race ending, the engine blowing up was not one of them! I must have been concentrating too hard on avoiding the Armco to make sure that my gear changes were correct. Strange because most of the time I was short-shifting to stop the wheelspin.

It was a dominant performance by Tron, who bagged a full 12 points. It was his to lose after the first hairpin. To stand a chance of 3rd overall, I needed Pelle and Dag to harass him into an error or two but that option vanished at the hairpin, along with Pelle and Dag.

Have fun in the 65 season.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Reports updated

(Xug tiene pendiente direccionar bien los links en la página :wink: use these links while Xug cleans the house )

Replay
Dag Johnsen

Mensaje por Dag Johnsen »

Grats Tron , Trooper and Tago.

I guess that was somwhat of an anti climax but thanks for a great season guys. Im definetly in on the next 67 season here at PDLR.
Responder