2018 F1 1967 - 11 - Grande Prémio de Portugal

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

ARGH Dag...& right now, when it became most exciting in points, a real horror. :shock:
...but of course, the health comes first & wish to see you back as soon as possible. :wink:

@David: We certainly need a bed...but after we've been drinking a lot :guitarra: :sidra: :porro:
Sochenna

Mensaje por Sochenna »

Do not worry Pelle, there is bed and wine much more, because my wife is from Peso da Régua, where the Port is produced. Do not worry: Reserve, Tawny, 10, 20 or more years. Do not worry, because the difficulty is in the choice. and the older the better.
Hug.
Dag Johnsen

Mensaje por Dag Johnsen »

Yes I know Pelle , it sucks. But we will do battle somwehere in the future. And the next 67 championship here in PDLR is definetely on my list.

I might show up for montjuic. It will be without practice but I at least know the track and I think I can survive an hour of driving a week from now. Havent touched a wheel or a guitar for a week now and its getting better. By august it should be ok.

Best of luck tonight guys.
Trooper 55

Mensaje por Trooper 55 »

Esta carrera me la pierdo, no voy a poder estar a tiempo.

Disfrutad !!!!! :piloto:
" La percepción, sin comprobación ni fundamento, no es garantía suficiente de la verdad"
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

ARGH, I lost this race because my son passed by in a new uniform, he had gotten new job at the airport (CPH) & we knew nothing...we did of course grill party to celebrate & I'm late for party in Porto :(

Honestly, for the next track is my hate track #1...I hope everyone had a fun race/party in Porto...save a few beers to me :D
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

The points that I have posted on GPL Weekly are:-

Sergio 9pts for the win
Tago 6pts for 2nd plus 1 for Consistency, +1 for Recovery =8pts
Tron +1 for Pole and +1 for Fastest Lap. 0pts for 3rd as he only did 7 laps.

Nobody else achieved 50% of race distance.

Let me know if you want something else.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

:cabezazo: :cabezazo: :cabezazo: :cabezazo: :cabezazo: :cabezazo: :cabezazo: :cabezazo: :cabezazo: :cabezazo:

Had not so much training, but enaugh, and good setup for practice and race. The pole was the result (and of Pelle's vacation :D ).

Not being accustomed to poles, I get nervous at the start, so in T1 I got trapped for a moment, and Sergio and Clive passed me, but Xug, Tago and David had problems, and a stream of thoughts :evil: :evil: :evil: began distracting me from the race, while constantly looking the pribluda to follow what was happened to the people behind.

After the following incident in T1 -lap2- were I found Clive and Sergio, I recovered the 1st position, and took a great advantage over the rest of drivers but this only led to more distraction.

Looking the replay I see that nobody damaged his car so now I feel stupid about my feeling of guilt. I know gpl very well, so, it could be the big glass of Coke :pepsi: I drunk before the race? I was very tense. Next time... BEEEEEER! :birra:

First I tried to drive consistent, but after a while, I began to try to go fast with the strange feeling coming along with me (my last two laps were in 2:15s). In lap 7, T1 trapped me and ends my race.

As I didn't cover the distance to get points, it's a zero and definitely the bye bye to the championship podium that I expected to fight with Clive.

Grats to anybody that finished the race.

:?

Clive, except the pole, no other points can be added without mínimum distance covered. Rules dixit :bendigo: .
no corrais que es peor...
Sochenna

Mensaje por Sochenna »

Há um ditado português que diz: "Santos da casa não fazem milagres2. Mostra o resultado conseguido.

Após o incidente já relatado, ainda consegui recuperar, mas o carrito foi-se ressentido do mesmo e terminei a corrida às portas de casa.

Temporada maldita esta. Espero no último GP da temporada fazer bem melhor.

(There is a Portuguese saying: "Home saints do not do miracles". Shows the result.

After the incident already reported, I still managed to recover, but the caddy was resentful of it and finished the race at the doors of home.

Damn season this. I hope in the last GP of the season to do much better.)
Clive Loynes

quico escribió:Clive, except the pole, no other points can be added without mínimum distance covered. Rules dixit :bendigo: .
I agree with that but when I have applied that ruling in other rounds I think that Xavier has asked me to change it to match the points shown on PDLR. (EDIT: Ooops! My mistake, at Brands the FL went to you instead of Dag because he only did 9 laps. So I will give the point for Fastest Lap to Sergio.)

I also believe that the point for consistency should always go to the most consistant over the full race distance but again I have altered GPLWeekly to match the PDLR points.

Best if you have that discussion with Xavier in Spanish and then tell me what you want. ;-)

Xavier and I decided that it was better to go with what was shown on PDLR, having both results sheets giving the same data, and that the anomalies could be sorted at the end of the season , before you start the 65s.

Don't think that we need to go back and un-pick everything.
Última edición por Clive Loynes el Mié Jul 04, 2018 12:09 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
Dag Johnsen

Mensaje por Dag Johnsen »

Grats Sergio , Tago and Tron.

Since Pelle was a no show yesterday we will duke it out @ Montjuic for the championship. He hates the track and I will not practice so it should be pretty even in that sense. Its no favourite of mine either..

I need a win plus pole , fastest lap and the consistency point to win the championship without any help. Seems like a tall order but Im sure gonna try.

See you guys @ Montjuic.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Reports updated :arrow:

It's been a plaisure to share track with you Dag .. :abrazo: hope this is not a good bye and you will recover soon and come back :brindis:

A pity to loose Porto for Troop and Pelle ... hope both of you enjoyed what you did :mrgreen:

Happy :reygreen: to finish :segundo:

I like Porto ... it is a nice city ... when I was there about 3-4 years ago Porto remember me some places of my Barcelona city in the seventys

But, I've never been fast here, even more, I'm really slow ... so my target was finish from the back without bothering the pace of others

A big pity Clive did not continue forced by a DQ :cabreo: ... When we launch the old way there is no place to disable check points for the race ... so you Clive should have continued the race and finish ... then reviewing the replay it's easy to know where you finished and so on :jo:

Thx all for racing :wink:
Clive Loynes

quico escribió:As I didn't cover the distance to get points, it's a zero and definitely the bye bye to the championship podium that I expected to fight with Clive.
I think that we still have that battle to come. And now Sergio and Tago are part of it too!

Now that my UKGPL '55 season is underway, that is where my main effort is directed. I am finding the '67 Ferrari more and more of a problem. I shall try to see the season out but I shall be pleased to see the back of '67.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:P fantastic news Dag ... Montjuich will be the next one and I want to beat Sergio there :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:
Clive Loynes

Mezcua escribió:A big pity Clive did not continue forced by a DQ :cabreo: ... When we launch the old way there is no place to disable check points for the race ... so you Clive should have continued the race and finish ... then reviewing the replay it's easy to know where you finished and so on :jo:
Oh bother!

When Sergio lobbed me over the fence I had no idea where I was. There is another "track" running the other side of the Armco and I could still see the marshals waving yellow flags! When I eventually found my way back onto the real track, I didn't know which way to go and got it wrong. :(

I was disqualified for driving the wrong way around the circuit for a few meters before I realised where I was.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

I know now the reason Clive didn't continue the race. ¡You should've continue driving!!!! What a pity. It seems that was a stupid race for some of us!

With the champ points, do as you has been doing untill now, don't worry about.

Dag, glad that it would be not necessary to wait untill next 67 champ to see you again. We still have drunk so few digital beers together :brindis: .
no corrais que es peor...
Responder