2018 F1 1967 - 07 - Großer Preis von Deutschland

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

Poco que contar......
Correr después de 20 horas trabajando casi sin descanso pasan factura . Sólo tuve fuerzas para clasificar cuarto . En carrera tuve un accidente donde nunca había tenido problemas y el coche quedó seriamente dañado . Un poco más tarde perdí una rueda y dije adiós a un nefasto día de carreras :cry: :cry: :cry: .
Enhorabuena al podio!!!

Little to tell ...
Running after 20 hours working almost without rest pass bill. I only had the strength to classify fourth. In the race I had an accident where I had never had any problems and the car was seriously damaged. A little later I lost a wheel and said goodbye to an ominous race day.
Congratulations to the podium!
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Sergio68 escribió: Little to tell ...
Running after 20 hours working almost without rest pass bill. I only had the strength to classify fourth. In the race I had an accident where I had never had any problems and the car was seriously damaged. A little later I lost a wheel and said goodbye to an ominous race day.
Congratulations to the podium!

I'm never in the right frame of mind for Nurburgring, no matter how I prepare, but 20hrs work doesn't sound good.

I have started practicing at Mosport to get Nurburgring out of my head but the pre-qualification page doesn't seem to be picking up my times. On my "new" pc I have reverted to driving as Clive Loynes instead of Clive Loynes67 but that is my registered name on GPLRank so I would have thought that it should work?
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

Again a fun & not least exciting day here at PDLR, Thx :brindis:

Qual:
Time is short on a long track & never got a perfect lap :?

Race:
Dag at pole, but I will do everything to be 1st in T1...no luck today :wink: It was a big heavy Torro Grosso & I think it filled everything in Dag's mirrors :shock:
No problems with either engine or tyre temp, anyway I could make stupid mistakes...entirely by myself. :roll:
Finally, Dag fails at the tree & I'm at the forefront. At last lap, I bet everything I have & want the fastest lap time...it's going wrong at the airport where I use the grass as a banked turn 8)

Really funny race, time went incredibly fast & happy when I see the man with a flag.

Grats Dag, Tron :aplauso: ...& to Clive, last man over the line :bien:
Unfortunate to see more who got a short race, but yes...this is really The Green Hell :twisted:
Responder