2018 F1 1967 - 04 - Roadblock Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

GPL Weekly updated.

Grats to Dag for the win but for me the driver of the day was TRON in the Cooper. Didn't see him put a foot wrong and I was in a good place to spot it for a long time!
quico

Mensaje por quico »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks Clive.

¡For once in my life... !

It was easier for me than for the trio in front, as I was driving alone. Anyway, good news I didn't go off the track in the whole race!
no corrais que es peor...
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Reports updated
Great time on track ... a very special feeling when sharing track with great drivers :brindis:

It was difficult to qualify for me yesterday ... I did not feel well so I decide to have some jam & bread as if it was some extra gas for the race and finally got a 1.55 which put me 7th on the grid

Fun to follow Sergio with his Honda ... little mistakes separated me about 4 seconds but tried to continue ... Took contact with Andre when he had a problem but he could manage leaving me alone ... finally got 6th position when Pelle had his engine problem

Thx all for racing :wink:
Dag Johnsen

Mensaje por Dag Johnsen »

Grats Quico and Clive on the podium and great that so many finished the race. Grats to Pelle as well for getting over the line on 3 wheels , well done.

Yes that was a solid drive Quico! :D

Andrè sends his regards and thanks for letting him race. Allthough I did sense some self annoyance over driving a sub par race. He asked me when the next race was this morning so I expect him to show up @ Rouen in a few weeks.
Clive Loynes

Dag Johnsen escribió: Andrè sends his regards and thanks for letting him race. Allthough I did sense some self annoyance over driving a sub par race. He asked me when the next race was this morning so I expect him to show up @ Rouen in a few weeks.
Cheers Dag.

Please give Andrè my apologies for parking in front of him at T2.
Dag Johnsen

Mensaje por Dag Johnsen »

Will do Clive and Im sure its not a problem whatsoever.
Clive Loynes

Mezcua escribió::D Reports updated
Great, I will amend the GPL Weekly results to give quico/TRON the point for fastest lap at Brands, as you have. :bien:
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Había entrenado tan poco que era muy lento con el :cooper:, así que tenia claro que iba a luchar por acabar lo más dignamente posible. No fue mal mientras duró, pero en la penúltima vuelta, al ver el Toro Grosso delante de mi en T4, de repente un CTD y se acabó :(
Grats a los que acabaron y más grats al podium :cava: Dag :primero:, Tron :segundo: y Clive :tercero: :cava:
nos vemos en Rouen :piloto:
Imagen
Clive Loynes

Xug escribió:Había entrenado tan poco que era muy lento con el :cooper:, así que tenia claro que iba a luchar por acabar lo más dignamente posible. No fue mal mientras duró, pero en la penúltima vuelta, al ver el Toro Grosso delante de mi en T4, de repente un CTD y se acabó :(
Grats a los que acabaron y más grats al podium :cava: Dag :primero:, Tron :segundo: y Clive :tercero: :cava:
nos vemos en Rouen :piloto:
Cheers Xavier and hard luck with the CTD.

Regarding point for biggest improvement, I followed previous practice, in the event of a tie, of awarding it to the driver who finished ahead. I appreciate that anyone in a Honda needs all the help that they can get but I gave myself the point on Weekly as I was ahead of Sergio. :D
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Clive Loynes escribió:...anyone in a Honda needs all the help that they can get but I gave myself the point...
:D you are right, i'll correct the table, thx
Imagen
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

Grats Dag, Tron & Clive :aplauso:

Again a really fun day here on PDLR, Thanks to all of you :bien:

I knew it would be a hard day at the 'office', never built the perfect setup, could not take the T1 in full speed :(

RACE:
Tried everything I could, but had trouble following Dag in my heavy cow (Toro Honda), which of course also ends up going wrong :shock:

...& it went wrong when there were 2 laps left - what was i saying in VROC chat: Watch the little white signs - Yes, I had to drive the last 2 laps on 3 Wheels :D
(Imagine a 62 year old man on a tricycle) :roll:

If I do not win at Rouen, my 'cow' is coming to the nearest bullfight 8)
A little embarrassing, has been at least 3 times in Mallorca. In Malaga, Tenerife & Gran Canaria, but never experienced bullfighting...it still exists?
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Se me olvidó decir: que buena salida! habia que poner esta foto saliendo de T2 sin un solo toque :)
Imagen
:aplauso: :brindis: :aplauso: :brindis:

Pelle: it still exists,yes, but I think attendance is not growing up now (try a search like "bullfighting attendance"). I've never attended bullfighting nor I'll do. It's quite disgusting for me, and I think for many others around. I think that's a kind of neolithical celebration of human dominance on nature that should had been left behind centuries ago (that's a personal opinion, of course; even I dislike to see that my country is still associated with such shows).
Imagen
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

You are quite right, no fun to see someone being disgusting to animals & certainly not a sport that would be invented today. On the other hand, when I come to a country, I try to experience their tradition & not least...their food. A little fun with bullfighting, here in Denmark we only hear about it when the cow wins. I will never stop with a thing when I'm in Spain...eat paella :D
Responder