2018 F1 1967 - 03 - Grand Prix de Belgique

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Welcome back, Pelle :adios: with your... er... Toro Grosso :jiji:
Dag & Clive: I updated your cars in our GPLRank season data, but the prequaly table doesn't show yesterday's Clive's times, I don't know exactly why (I figure out that Dag hasn't raced on gaiztor server this week). Clive: do you want to check your 'My BB alias(es)' and try to find out a solution? see you on track :) :piloto:
Imagen
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Xug escribió:Clive: do you want to check your 'My BB alias(es)' and try to find out a solution? see you on track :) :piloto:
I would do if I knew how. :oops:

Welcome Pelle.
Trooper 55

Mensaje por Trooper 55 »

Otra vez me pide la passwd para entrar en el chat :nose:
" La percepción, sin comprobación ni fundamento, no es garantía suficiente de la verdad"
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

Trooper 55 escribió:Otra vez me pide la passwd para entrar en el chat :nose:
Cant join you in chat too :cry:

NOW it Works :lol:
Clive Loynes

I think that Dag had a pw set for the chat room and since he was the first in there that meant that the rest of us needed one too.

As for the race, Stavalot got me again.

I had just figured out what Pelle was up to, by not passing me, when I suffered brain fade. It's an age thing! :)

At least this time I think that I had a private accident. :oops:

I need nice quite races where I'm left on my own. Can you arrange that please? :D
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Imagen

Grats!! :cava: Pelle :primero:, Dag :segundo: and Tago :tercero: :cava:
Imagen
Clive Loynes

Congratulations to Pelle, Dag and Tagomago.
Sochenna

Mensaje por Sochenna »

My congratulations to Pelle, Dag and José Luis, as well as to all who could finish.

By my side the disillusionment, because in 5 the rotations did not go beyond 8,000. My old G25, like me, is already asking for reform. Let's see how it goes.

Hugs, comrades.
Dag Johnsen

Mensaje por Dag Johnsen »

Grats Pelle , Tago and all finishers.

P2 was best case scenario in this race. Fun fight with Pelle allthough I suspect he was kind of toying with me after Clive went off.He clearly had a higher pace than me. I thought it was the other Spa track so had zero laps of practice , same track so the set up was pretty much working but I bottomed out in eau rouge in practice a couple of times. Cranked up the rubber and elevated the car a little but I was kinda careful going through eau rouge every lap as I wanted to finish above anything else.

C u guys @ Roadblock.
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

Thx :porro:
Grats to Dag & Tago :aplauso:
@Dag: You remember NGPLS?
http://www.gpl1967.dk/GPL/Movies/DKvsN/ ... Sweden.wmv
...& of course, congratulations to all of you :bien:
Too bad for them where it went wrong :cry:

Feared most Masta, but this was quickly changed to Malmedy...that felt like running on ice :shock:

The start was really ok, but comes a bit on grass after Eau Rouge & is not quite sure how many are close & choose to say goodbye to my lead.
Later, I discover a lot of tire smoke, Clive can turn a goodbye to his lead.
Lap 8, Dag has the lead & I'm waiting for a little mistake...& it came. :D

Again, nice to be back with you here on PDLR, I had a really fun day here at Spa :brindis:

@David: Hope you can fix your G25 to the next race, I was unlucky with my G27, but is fixed.
http://www.gpl1967.dk/GPLDK/showthread. ... =1#post193

I miss a server replay, forgot to save my own :(

If there is anyone who just can't get too much of GPL, I can recommend to attend sunday at EOLC: Silverstone...here I'm in Eagle :P
http://eolc.de/2018/01/23/eolc-calendar-2018/
Dag Johnsen

Lol great video. When was this? Looked fairly recent. And the battle for sweden , haha , good one.

Ive yet to race with another norwegian except my buddies Joachim and Andrè who I race regularly. Theres quite a few registered but dont know where they drive their races. Havent met many danes either when I think about it.

I lived a couple of years in DK in my younger days , those were great times.
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

Dag Johnsen escribió:Lol great video. When was this? Looked fairly recent. And the battle for sweden , haha , good one.

Ive yet to race with another norwegian except my buddies Joachim and Andrè who I race regularly. Theres quite a few registered but dont know where they drive their races. Havent met many danes either when I think about it.

I lived a couple of years in DK in my younger days , those were great times.
It will say, we are close to 2 Danish on PDLR :D
Battle for Sweden was in 2006, read more here:
http://www.gt-legends.dk/GTLDK/showthre ... 1#post2801
Right now I only know about us in GPL, from Denmark and Norway :?
I have tried to contact Runar - unsuccessfully - about a 40th anniversary & this year for a 20th anniversary with GPL. :(
Dag Johnsen

Yeah I looked at the guys on gplrank and it seems there has been very little activity amongst the norwegian drivers in the last years. Cant even scrape a national squad together. I saw Finnestad is active in hotlapping with the groundhog crew but not seen him in any races. I guess its up to us to uphold a scandinavian race contingent in gpl then. 8)

I guess I can change my nationality to danish in gpl based on those years spent in DK. My first job was in TIVOLI of all places , ah , the 90`s , if one could only remember any of it.. :lol:

No race this sunday so I suppose Ill see you in the EOLC race @ silverstone. Probably in an eagle as well , at least. That league is serious business.. :shock:
Clive Loynes

I have updated GPL Weekly.
http://freeleo.hu/weekly/?page=Events%2 ... =PDLR18-67

Thanks for the file Xavier.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Before the race I mixed the setup of my PB, an straitened one with another little softer. As the training in the last days was zero, the task could be dangerouse. It was a good setup but lacked some final adjustment.

After the clean start I was behind the first trio with Trooper behind me… till he found his own problems. Then I began to drive alone as the drivers in front of me were not too far but unreachable.

In lap 8 Pelle and Dag were really far away and I should thought in the championship :rie: but I kept pushing and missed Masta, loosing my podium place.
Along the race I had several big cracks (both sound and image) and finally in the last lap I got my CTD. So the podium in any case would have been impossible.

Grats to the people that finished the race.

I’m glad for lasting more than 8 laps “in the race” as I have had ever problems for racing here. Could not stay at home that day or being out at the beginning of the race… At least this time I enjoyed –despite my neck pain-

Pelle, what about the Gordini? :rie:
no corrais que es peor...
Responder