2018 F1 1967 - 02 - Brands Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

Bueno , a lo mejor he exagerado un poquito :roll: :roll: :roll: :porro: :porro: :jiji: :jiji:
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
quico

Mensaje por quico »

I had a good setup, but no much training, so in any moment I could loose the control of the car, so I took the race carefully, and as I was in the left at the start, when cars began overtaking me by the right side, I was afraid to take the line in T2, so I kept the left while many people took advantage of the situation, but for years I learned not to spoil the race in the first turns.

When I hit Sergio’s car it began the doubts, you don’t know if the behaviour of the car is that due to setup, damage caused by hitting Sergio or my driving behaviour. So I focused only in drive concentrate despite spinning or anything else. And for once I succeeded in that job, and with the last gift of the error of David with the fuel, I reach the finish line in 2nd position, which I didn’t expect at the beginning of the race.

Grats to Clive for drive the Lotus till the end without mistakes. Yes, is the fastest car, but you must drive the whole race…

Also grats to David and Trooper for “finishing” the race, and Sergio for get the points… by less than 200m!

Tenía un buen setup, creo, y poco entreno, así que sabía que en cualquier momento me la podía dar. Así que me tomé la carrera con tranquilidad. Al salir por la izquierda, me dio cosa echarme a la derecha porque no veía los que veníais por ahí, así que aguanté en la izquierda mientras me adelantaba gente por la derecha, pero son muchos años de cagarla en las primeras curvas así que lo preferí así.

Al pegármela con Sergio empezaron las dudas porque no sabes si lo que pasa es por el setup, por los daños del golpe o porque conduces así, así que decidí estar pendiente solo de estar concentrado, y esta vez lo conseguí y a pesar de algunos incidentes –que los hubo-, conseguí mantenerme atento. Gracias al último regalo que fue el error de David con la gasofa, acabé 2º cosa que no me esperaba según empezó la carrera.

Grats a Clive por la victoria. Si, llevaba el Lotus, pero hay que llevarlo a meta entero.

También felicidades a David y a Trooper por acabar la carrera, aunque fuera “de aquella manera” y a Sergio por pillar los puntos… por menos de 200 metros!

Una pena Sergio no haber estado fino para esquivarte, los dos coches tocados, el tuyo mucho :lloro: .
no corrais que es peor...
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

Imagen

Ta guapo el gráfico :shock: :shock:
Nice table...
Sochenna

Mensaje por Sochenna »

Hola compañeros.

Tenía un set-up muy suave (pero lejos del podio) pero garantizaba llegar a buen puerto. Y realmente, al cabo de 10 vueltas, me vi en el 2º (buena lucha con José Luis y me beneficié de los azares de Jesús, Quico y Sérgio.

Pero, como el mal no siempre dura y el bien nunca termina, la entrada de la última vuelta a mi motor "entregó el alma al creador".

Mis felicitaciones al Clive y a Quico y mi solidez con los azarados.

Hello, mates.

It had a very soft set-up (but away from the podium) but a guarantee of getting to a good port. And really, after 10 laps, I saw myself in 2nd (good fight with José Luis and benefited from the chances of Jesus, Quico and Sergio.

But, since evil does not always last and good never ends, the last turn of the engine my "gave the soul to the creator."

My congratulations to Clive and Quico and my solitude with the unlucky ones.
Dag Johnsen

Brands hatch

Mensaje por Dag Johnsen »

Hey guys

Congrats to Clive , TRON and David. Also to all finishers.

No argument from me on the FL point , rules are rules.

I was a little suprised to be ahead with that big of a margin after Kyalami wich was a much closer affair. Gonna try the Cooper next time , that should slow me down considerably. Judging by the rank times it seems it will be a much tougher race @ Spa.

C u on track guys.
Clive Loynes

Re: Brands hatch

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Dag Johnsen escribió: Judging by the rank times it seems it will be a much tougher race @ Spa.
Don't pay any attention to my times on GPLRank. They were set in a previous life! ;-)
Trooper 55

Mensaje por Trooper 55 »

Bueno, pues yo aqui no he dado mucho espectáculo, la verdad. Unas cuatro primeras vueltas en cuarta posición hasta que me marqué un recto en Bottom Straight. Cuando volvi a pista me había pasado todo el mundo y estaban a casi 20sg de distancia.
Fui recortando y escalando puestos mas por fallos de los demás que por méritos propios, estuve un ratito alternando con Tron y crucé finalmente la meta sin gasolina. Faltó poco para que tuviera que bajarme a empujar....:lol:

Mis felicitaciones al podio Clive, Tron y David :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso: :aplauso:
" La percepción, sin comprobación ni fundamento, no es garantía suficiente de la verdad"
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Cierto, el de la gasolina fuiste tu, no David :roll: .

A ver si alguna vez nos planteamos las carreras de no piñarnos, que seguimos como colegiales. Ah, y eso de la gasolina veo que nos sigue pasando mucho también...

Y a ver esos informáticos si van arreglando eso de los CTDs :bala: Vaya parrilla.
Dag Johnsen

Off topic

Mensaje por Dag Johnsen »

Hey guys

I race another league with some buddies on thursdays. If any of you want some thursday night action you are all most welcome. This coming week we are racing at Silverstone.

The format is very similiar except that we (for now) are driving Int long races so shift+r is allowed. And we have a full hour of practice. We drive a spring and a fall season and from the fall season we will change the format to pro and on top of that we are gonna try out the dirtgear patch by Olaf Lehman as an experiment. (tirewear , dirty tires effect and repair option). But for now its straight up int long races. (approx 45 min racelength). Kick off is @ 2000 CET via VROC.

f1historicesports.com
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Clive Loynes escribió:...I'm not sure about the point for fastest lap. Dag did the fastest lap but didn't do 50% of the race. Does this mean that nobody get that point or does it go to Tron, who was next fastest, and did the whole race?
Well, as a marxist, my view is that if we find a hole in the rules, we have to fix it. Or, said in another way:
Imagen:lol:

I can't understand how is it possible, that we've never met that situation before (in more than 400 races! :nose:), or how we were unaware of the "problem". For me, Dag has to get the points this time without doubt, so the rule must change like that:

Código: Seleccionar todo

Se exige completar un mínimo del x% de la carrera para optar a los puntos, salvo el de la pole position.
from this year's beginning, that is, with retroactive effect, it must be:

Se exige completar un mínimo del x% de la carrera para optar a los puntos, salvo el de la pole position y el de la vuelta rápida.
(X is different for each champinonship)

In English: the rule that stands:

A driver must complete x% of the race to score points, unless the one for pole position.
Must be:

A driver must complete x% of the race to score points, unless the one for pole position and the one for fastest lap.
I think we can maintain the rule for Highest climber and Laptime consistency, where the quantity of laps is basic.

Don't you agree?
Imagen
quico

Mensaje por quico »

:cabreo: :cabreo: :cabreo:

:lloro: :lloro: :lloro: :lloro: :lloro:

Bueno en serio, me parece bien, ya lo dije :bien: .
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

I wish that I hadn't asked. ;-)
PDLR has a rule that states that a driver must complete 50% of the race in order to qualify for race related points. To me that is reasonable and I don't see that anything needs to change.

My question was to understand if anyone else, who had done more than 50%, would get the point.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Ya la has liao, Xug :rie: :rie: :rie:

Ahhhhh, la risa de Pulgoso... en tiempos la imitaba estupendamente, como todos. Inolvidable. :D .
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Well, since only three people have answered: one in favor, one against and one :jiji:, I think we can not change the rule now. We'll talk about it next year. I'll post the classification with the point for Tron, because I understand that the next driver who had done more than 50% gets the point. ok?

Dag, thanks for your offer, it looks good, but I'm not having time now to race twice per week :(
Imagen
Responder