2018 F1 1967 - 02 - Brands Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Xug

2018 F1 1967 - 02 - Brands Grand Prix

Mensaje por Xug »

Campeonato PdlR 2018 F1 1967
Imagen

Circuito / Track: Brands Hatch 1967
Día / Date: 3 de abril de 2018 / April 3rd 2018
Vueltas / Laps: 27

GPLRank F1 1967: Imagen

ImagenImagen

Normas
Modo pro larga: 25 minutos de calificación y 35-40 minutos de carrera.
En modo pro no es posible reiniciar.
Prohibido adelantar bajo bandera amarilla.

Duración aproximada del evento: 1 h 10 min

21.55 h - 22.00 h Encuentro en el VROC (sala PDLR, sin contraseña), bienvenida y contraseña para entrar en el servidor
22.00 h - 22.25 h Entrada al servidor, 25 min de calificación
22.25 h - 23.10 h Carrera en modo pro larga, de unos 35-40 min
Las horas son CET o, del 25 de marzo al 28 de octubre, CEST.

Rules
Pro long mode: 25 minutes qualifying and 35-40 minutes race.
Under pro mode rules there is no [shift]+[r].
Overtaking is not allowed under yellow flags.

Approximate duration of the event: 1 h 10 min

21.55 h - 22.00 h Racers meet at VROC (chatroom: PDLR, no password), welcome and password for the race server
22.00 h - 22.25 h Server open, 25 min qualifying
22.25 h - 23.10 h Race: pro long mode, about 35-40 minutes
All times are CET or, from March 25th to October 28th, CEST.
Imagen
quico

Mensaje por quico »

:offtopic:

Antes de seguir... VISITE NUESTRO BAR :arrow:
no corrais que es peor...
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

1:36 for me so far in the Lotus and a lot of "offs"! :oops:
Trooper 55

Mensaje por Trooper 55 »

El chat pide password :? :nose: :nose:
" La percepción, sin comprobación ni fundamento, no es garantía suficiente de la verdad"
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Gran disfrute de carrera por mi parte peleando con David hasta que el PC se ha colgado :cry:

Con pocos entrenos por la escapada Santa me he conformado con encontrar ritmo y he salido a terminar ... esta pista me encanta y me voy acordando de rodar con el paso de las vueltas

Enhorabuena David ... he disfrutado siguiendote mientras otros tenian problemas y hemos ido mejorando posiciones :piloto: :bien:

Lástima :cabreo:

:D :D :D Great enjoy on track figting with David till my pc has unfortunately crashed :cry:

with no training at all due to this little "holy-days" I've just tried to find a good pace in order to finish ... I love this track so while I drive I'm remembering and improving how to drive here ...

Grats David .. fantastic time on track folowing you while others had problems and we were improving positions :piloto: :bien:

A pity :cabreo:

Thx all for racing
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Tago, me cagüentó :cabezazo: :cabezazo: :cabezazo:

:roto: :roto: :roto:
Clive Loynes

Hard luck to Dag. It came as quite a surprise to find myself in the lead.

My Lotus on cold tyres was a handful and I was lucky to make it out of Druids still in second spot.

Sergio was doing a great job in the recalcitrant Honda. I didn't think that I was ever going to be rid of the sound of the howling Honda. ;-)

Eventually I pulled clear and then he had a grassy moment and bounced back onto the track into the path of Tron. That gave me some breathing space but as always, my biggest challenge was keeping the Lotus on the grey bit!

Grats to Tron and David.

Having not raced these cars since about 2009ish I am way off even the meagre pace that I used to have. Since I can't fight Dag with even the Lotus, I figure that I should select a slower car, as the rest of the field do, to be more in the thick of things. Perhaps a red one, we don't seem to have any of those. ;-)

Having said that, Tron did a faster lap in the race with his Cooper than I managed with the Lotus. I think that I won on consistency rather than pace.
Última edición por Clive Loynes el Jue Abr 05, 2018 1:56 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
Clive Loynes

I have uploaded the results to GPL Weekly but I'm not sure about the point for fastest lap. Dag did the fastest lap but didn't do 50% of the race.

Does this mean that nobody get that point or does it go to Tron, who was next fastest, and did the whole race?
quico

Mensaje por quico »

I think fastest lap has little to do with laps completed in the race. In this case, so much merit of Dag as he was plenty of fuel when he did the FL :D .
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Reports updated

Thx all for racing :wink:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Trooper 55 escribió:El chat pide password :? :nose: :nose:
Antes el chat tenia password, el mismo que el nombre de la sala (pdlr)

Ahora depende del primero que entra en la sala ... si entra con pass entonces el resto debe usar pass para entrar, y si no pues no es necesario

We used to have a pass for the room, and it was the same as its name (pdlr)

Now it depends on the first one entering the chat ... if he's using a pass then all the others must use a pass ... if not then no pass is needed
Clive Loynes

quico escribió:I think fastest lap has little to do with laps completed in the race. In this case, so much merit of Dag as he was plenty of fuel when he did the FL :D .
But the PDLR rule is that you must reach the 50% point in the race to qualify for any points except the one given for pole position.

I think that Sergio made it to 50% race distance by about 200 meters! :D
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Clive Loynes escribió: ... the PDLR rule is that you must reach the 50% point in the race to qualify for any points except the one given for pole position.
The rules are the rules, that point is mine! :caballito:

I think that Sergio made it to 50% race distance by about 200 meters! :D
:rie: :rie: :rie:
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

Yo tuve un incidente en la segunda-tercera ?? vuelta , saliéndome del asfalto y rebotando de nuevo hacia la calzada . Quico , que venía cerca de mí no pudo esquivarme y me dió un golpe que dejó el Honda aullador , tullido y quejicoso para toda la carrera .
El motor no giraba con alegría y me costaba un mundo meterlo en curva :cry: :cry: . Así y todo fui completando vueltas como mejor pude , pero me salí de pista muchas veces y cada vez iba peor el coche .
Al final en la vuelta 13 creo , en T1 y a causa del salvaje sobreviraje que sufría , me comí uno de los bolardos del interior de la curva y perdí una rueda :lloron: :lloron: , acabando mi carrera en ese momento .
Bastante hice con aguantar 12 laps intentando domar al Honda borracho .
Tuve una bonita y corta lucha con Clive , lástima que duró muy poco . Te espero en Spa :evil: :evil: .
Felicitaciones al podio :cava: :cava: :cava: y mi bendición a todos los fallecidos en Brands :bendigo:
Comentaros que ya tengo mi PC de nuevo funcionando , y lo que es mejor : YA TENGO LA CARPETA DE SETUPS GANADORES A MI DISPOSICIÓN :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: así que preparaos porque ahora empieza la guerra :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

Quico , ¿ por qué te ríes ? Te espero a tí también en Spa :motosierra: :motosierra:
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
Clive Loynes

You may have a long wait Sergio. I'm going to try the Ferrari and at the moment all it does is attack the trees!
Responder