UKGPL Season 44

Temporadas y/o campeonatos de otras ligas, eventos dedicados, eventos especiales, ...
Responder
Clive Loynes

UKGPL Season 44

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Happy New Year folks, hope that you are all well.

After last season's race at Assen in the 55mod Gaizka was kind enough to send to me his setup and I have spent many happy hours trying to get the better of it. It is very valuable to know that there is another five seconds in there somewhere. :ooh: :boink:

It has come in very handy because the opening event of the UKGPL season is at Assen!

Hope to see you all soon.

Clive

Feliz año nuevo amigos, espero que estéis todos bien.

Después de la carrera de la temporada pasada en Assen con el 55mod, Gaizka tuvo la amabilidad de enviarme su puesta a punto y he pasado muchas horas felices intentando sacarle lo mejor. Es muy valioso saber que hay otros cinco segundos ahí dentro en alguna parte. :ooh: :boink:

¡Ha resultado muy útil porque el evento inaugural de la temporada de la UKGPL es en Assen!

Espero verlos a todos pronto.

clive
Mezcua

Re: If you want to join, or just say something ...

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Feliz año nuevo para ti y tu familia Clive :raquel:
Nos veremos pronto seguro porque dudo que te quieras perder la nueva temporada pdlr
Proponemos movernos al lunes para no coincidir con GPLRACER y facilitar la mejor participación
Si haces un poco de ruido por la liga inglesa alomejor alguno quiere incorporarse también por aqui ... suerte para ese gp inicial en Assen

:P

Happy New Year to you and your family Clive :raquel:
We will see you soon for sure because I doubt you want to miss the new pdlr season .
We propose to move to Monday so as not to coincide with GPLRACER and to facilitate the best participation.
If you make some noise in the English league maybe someone wants to join us here ... good luck for that initial gp in Assen

:P
Clive Loynes

Re: If you want to join, or just say something ...

We had a great 55mod race at Brands on Sunday and I imagine it is the sort of field that Gaizka, Jorge and Kenni might enjoy.

https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index. ... ic=35571.0

The pace was very hot!
Gaizka
Benefactor
Contactar:

Re: UKGPL Season 44

Mensaje por Gaizka »

Hi Clive,

Glad to hear that my setup for Assen was useful, although I consider them my weakest point by far!

I agree that there are some great drivers in UKGPL, and now Hristo has spiced it up. I have been watching his races in YouTube and it will get very interesting once he learns (not) to use the brakes.

Personally I think it is our field they might enjoy ;)
GPL Rank = -92.907
Paul_S

Mensaje por Paul_S »

I would join some races but they use 60 fps which kills it for me.
Clive Loynes

Gaizka escribió: Lun Feb 12, 2024 12:32 pm Hi Clive,

Personally I think it is our field they might enjoy ;)
Hi Gaizka, I did try to interest Hristo and the others in the PDLR races but for various reasons they could not commit.

Perhaps after Hristo has given us all a good kicking in UKGPL he will look for a greater challenge.
Gaizka
Benefactor
Contactar:

Mensaje por Gaizka »

Thank you for trying, Clive :bien:
GPL Rank = -92.907
Responder