Testing OL dgp811x36fps + Refuel_var- 01 - Silverstone

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Responder
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Circuito / Track: Silverstone 1967

Día de carrera / Race date: 22 de mayo de 2023 / May 22th 2023

Vueltas / Laps: 27

:!: Olaf Lehman's dgp811x36fps + Refuel_var requerido / required
  • Información completa / Complete info :arrow:
    Descarga / download :arrow:
  • Tengo prisa - como instalar / I am in a hurry - how to install :arrow:
    Tengo prisa - como funciona / I am in a hurry - how does it work:arrow:
:!: Información de la pista en GPL Weekly / Track info page on GPL Weekly Imagen

ImagenImagen

Normas / Rules :arrow:
  • Modo pro / Pro mode
    45-50 minutos de carrera / 45-50 minutes race
    En modo pro no es posible reiniciar / Under pro mode rules there is no [shift]+[r]
    Prohibido adelantar bajo bandera amarilla / Overtaking is not allowed under yellow flags
Carrera / Race

21.55 h Encuentro en el iGOR / VROC (sala PDLR, sin contraseña), bienvenida y contraseña para entrar en el servidor / Racers meet at iGOR / VROC (chatroom: PDLR, no password), welcome and password for the race server
22.00 h - 22.10 h Calificación de 10 min / Qualification, 10 min
22.10 h - 23.00 h Carrera en modo pro, de 45 a 50 min / Race: pro mode, about 45-50 minutes

(Todas las horas son CET o, del 26 de marzo al 29 de octubre, CEST. / All times are CET or, from March 26th to October 29th, CEST)
Xug

Re: Testing OL dgp811x36fps + Refuel_var- 01 - Silverstone

Mensaje por Xug »

me apunto! tengo instalado el parche y funciona, pero harán falta algunas pruebas vueltas para aprender gestionar el desgaste y el cambio de ruedas. supongo que, en 27 vueltas, será muy difícil (o habrá q ir muy tranquilo) acabar sin cambiar, no? nos vemos en un rato :piloto:

I'm in! I have the patch installed and it works, but it will take a few round tests for me to learn how to manage wear and wheel change. I suppose that, in 27 laps, it will be very difficult (or we will have to be very calm) to finish without changing, right? see you in a while
Imagen
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:bien: Xuggy

Recuerda que el coche se puede reparar, solo tienes que llegar a boxes ... incluso si llegas con 3 ruedas
Remember the car can be repaired, you just have to get to the pits ... even if you arrive with 3 wheels

;)
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Server ready
pass the same for the year

drivers welcome :piloto:
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

My thanks to Tago for staging the test and for Xuggy joining us.

I thought that it went off very well. I tested pit stop refueling and it worked just fine. Additionally, I intentionally crashed the Connie into a wall between Club & Abbey with about 8-1/2 minutes to run in qualifying and succeeded in ripping off the left-front wheel. Just in front of Xuggy, in fact. Gave him a fright! :) I carefully three-wheeled back to the pits and successfully got a replacement wheel.

In the race, I ran consistent laps not far behind Tago til he pitted for service. I attempted to run non-stop to test tyre wear and quite frankly, there was little to tell from normal grip. Only in the very last laps did I detect a possible loss of adhesion. My very last lap, I did have a bit of a tail wag in Copse and Stowe but it was easily handled and the lap time comparable to others recorded. I don't engage much in sideways motoring for pace and perhaps that allowed me to get home from 27 laps with little difference in feel and performance.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Fantástica carrera de Doni en Silverstone Excelent race from Doni at Silverstone

Imagen

Doni :primero: :reygreen: Tago :segundo: and Xuggy :tercero:

Thx for the test

Se convocó de manera demasiado rápida, Enrique no pudo participar por enterarse tarde pero asegura estar en las próximas :bien:
It was called too quickly, Enrique could not participate because he found out too late, but he assures he will be in the next ones.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Ha sido un test muy interesante
It was a very interesting test

Informe / Report :arrow:

Replay :arrow:

Hemos podido comprobar el efecto desgaste con dos estrategias: yo una parada en vuelta 17/18 y Doni gasolina hasta el final
We have been able to check the wear effect with two strategies: me one stop on lap 17/18 and Doni with fuel until the end

Doni ha tenido un rendimiento de carrera excelente, y con esa progresión a mejorar tiempos a medida que avanza la carrera, a pesar del desgaste
Doni has had an excellent race performance, and with progression to improve times as the race progresses, despite the wear and tear

Código: Seleccionar todo

Driver                    Avg Deviation  Std Deviation  Avg Laptime   Laps
 Doni55                           0.339          0.412    1m47.581s     27
 tagomago55                       2.930          7.634    1m49.268s     27
He intentado corregir mi consistencia quitando los valores de la vuelta de entrada y la de repostaje/neumáticos y son valores aproximados
I have tried to correct my consistency by removing the values for the entry lap and the refueling/tire lap and they are approximate values

Código: Seleccionar todo

Driver                    Avg Deviation  Std Deviation  Avg Laptime   Laps
 Doni55                           0.339          0.412    1m47.581s     27
 tagomago55                       0.275          0.371    1m47.687s     27
Del "Avg Deviation" 0.275 no estoy seguro porque no encuentro la fórmula exacta, "Std Deviation" 0.371 si estoy seguro
For "Avg Deviation" 0.275 I am not sure because I can't find the exact formula, "Std Deviation" 0.371 I am sure

Estos valores parecen mejores porque Doni progresa mejorando tiempos hasta el final, mientras yo hago tiempos mas homogéneos
These values seem better because Doni progresses improving times until the end, while I make more homogeneous times

Mi tiempo promedio es peor por 0,106 por vuelta que serían 2.86 segundos al final de las 27 vueltas
My average time is worse by 0.106 per lap which would be 2.86 seconds at the end of 27 laps

Si acabo a 43.05 la parada me cuesta, números gordos, 40 segundos en total (25 segundos obligatorios, el resto la entrada y salida)
If I finish at 43.05 the stop costs me, fat numbers, 40 seconds in total (25 seconds mandatory, the rest the entry and exit)

El "Race History Graph" muestra como inicio bien la primera tanda, y enseguida comprendo que no gano suficiente distancia para compensar la parada
The "Race History Graph" shows how well I start the first run, and I soon realize that I don't gain enough distance to compensate for the stop

Imagen

Incluso aflojo algo el tirón justo antes de la parada y luego después de la parada fruto del cansancio y de saber que no recuperaré mucho incluso Doni me saca más distancia
I even slacken a little just before the stop and then after the stop due to fatigue and the knowledge that I won't recover much, Doni is even further ahead of me

La conclusión obvia, para la que no hacia falta muchos tests es que Doni rueda mucho mejor que yo :prrr:
The obvious conclusion, which didn't require much testing, is that Doni rolls much better than I do

Parece que para que el desgaste fuerce a estrategias de parada tendríamos que rodar más tiempo o disponer de un desgaste mayor en menos tiempo
It seems that for wear to force stopping strategies we would have to run longer or have more wear in less time

La medida ideal para carreras de 45-50 minutos sería que el coche sea inconducible a los 20 minutos y los tiempos cayeran antes de los 25 minutos forzando a 1 parada
The ideal measure for 45-50 minute races would be for the car to be undriveable after 20 minutes and the times to drop before 25 minutes forcing 1 stop

Tomo los tiempos como buenos porque Doni y yo rodamos en tiempos similares, a pesar de yo llevar mi amado Lancia y Doni un preciado Connaught
I take the times as good because Doni and I rode in similar times, even though I was driving my beloved Lancia and Doni a precious Connaught

Ahora nos vamos a Spa '67 con el gpl original ... hay server en VROC ... próximo martes :piloto:
Now we are going to Spa '67 with the original gpl ... there is server in VROC ... next Tuesday

... animaros!
... cheer up!
Última edición por Mezcua el Mar May 23, 2023 12:33 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
Doni Yourth

8)
Doni Yourth

Forgot to mention...

The gpl.exe that finally worked for me is in German. Was there another available in English? I mean, my German is kind of limited. Porsche, Audi, Volkswagen. That's about it. :)

I can get by with it thanks to knowing what all the menu headings are but it really would be best to have it available in my native tongue.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:boink:

I understand that you have already tried the other gpl.exe that comes in the same folder NON_US_gpl_v13_exe
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

mi carrea fue un pequeño desastre pero normal en la primera prueba con parada: no una sola, sino dos, la primera me pasé de la marca y hice un poco el boniato de irme para atrás pero no sirvió, di otra vuelta y esta vez sí cambié los neumáticos y reposté. pero unos neumáticos nuevos en un coche sin frenos no son tan útiles como parecía, y el fuel en realidad no me hacía falta, porque creo que podía haber llegado sin rellenar: había cargado para 20 vueltas, pero no debe ir bien: aun tenía para 7 cuando paré. necesitaríamos una tabla de consumo real pare el mod que usemos. seguro que alguien por ahí la ha hecho, no?
grats a los q llegasteis en condiciones :)

My race was a small disaster but normal in the first test with a pit stop: not just one, but two, the first one I went over the mark and I tried to go back but it didn't work, I did another lap and this time it worked, changed tires and refueled. but new tires on a car without brakes are not very useful, and I didn't really needed the fuel, because I think it could have arrived without refilling: I had loaded for 20 laps, but the setup maybe doesn't work well: I still had for 7 laps when I pitted. I need a real consumption table for the mod we race. I'm sure someone out there has done it, right?
grats to finishers!
Imagen
Responder