2021 F1 1967 - 03 - Grand Prix de France

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Llegué el sábado a Cascais, pero hasta una hora antes de la carrera no pude encender el ordenador para instalar el circuito. Una vez instalado, pensé que no había nada más que hacer que cenar, dar de cenar al perro, y entrar al server para la qualy.
Cuando a la hora de la carrera entré al gpl, me indicó que asignara los mandos. No reconocía el volante y pedales. Probé un par de cosas y reinicié el PC un par de veces, pero es un ordenador antiguo y tarda en reiniciar. Cuando llevaba más de veinte minutos y la cosa seguía igual, desistí, porque la calificación era el poco tiempo del que disponía para entrenar ya que desde Zandvoort no tocaba el volante.

Esta mañana he estado mirando qué es lo que pasaba, y en seguida he visto que había un puerto USB que está muerto, y simplemente cambiando el conector del G27 de sitio, ya funcionaba todo. Como este ordenador lleva meses casi sin funcionar no me había dado cuenta. Una pena.

I arrived in Cascais on Saturday, but until an hour before the race I couldn't turn on the computer to install the track. Once installed, I thought there was nothing more to do than have dinner, feed the dog, and enter the server for the qualy.
When I entered the GPL at race time, he told me to assign the controls. He did not recognize the steering wheel and pedals. I tried a few things and rebooted the PC a couple of times, but it's an old computer and it takes time to reboot. When it had been more than twenty minutes and things were still the same, I gave up, because qualifying was the little time I had to train since from Zandvoort I had not touched the wheel.

This morning I was looking at what was happening, and immediately I saw that there was a USB port that is dead, and simply changing the connector of the G27 in place, everything worked. As this computer has been almost without working for months, I had not realized it. A shame.
no corrais que es peor...
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Lasse Albrecht escribió:...

PS:
Great one Lasse :bien:

If you use the following code

Código: Seleccionar todo

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_dvWzkHAa7Y" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315">
we will see the video here

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_dvWzkHAa7Y" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315">

To show another video just change _dvWzkHAa7Y by the new one ;)
Blood

Mensaje por Blood »

It was clearly slower than the two BRMs and Sergio's Honda. No options in qual. In race only can wait and see.

Sergio had bad luck in T2 and lost the control, and Lasse did a typical mistake in Reims ... bu I was racing alone, Robert open a gap, and Xug was pressing me in a 2-3 seconds distance, but some mistakes sends him far away from me...

I did an small mistake in Muizon, almost costs me the race... second typical Reims mistake...

Grats Robert, good job mate.

See you on Spa !!!

damn fasts tracks! GP2 Engine!!! :roll: :twisted: :twisted:
Robert Fleurke

Mensaje por Robert Fleurke »

Gracias José for the pictures of real Reims, and Lasse for his comparison video! :)

And belated congrats to Oscar for his new Cooper WR! 8)

A couple of tough races for Oscar in the Cooper, being down on power. But it is still possible to do about same laptimes with Cooper at Spa and Dundrod. But on the straights you will be vulnerable, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Lasse has the BRM WR at spa67, and I am sure he will be very hard to beat :wink:
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

Robert Fleurke escribió:
Bad luck Sergio. I think because I held back a bit close behind Lasse you got caught out. I had a good tow but did not want to divebomb Lasse there, so I was a bit cautious.
No problem Robert
:brindis:
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
Responder