4th 1955 F1 Championship - 05 - Grande Premio de Portugal

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
guillermo64

Mensaje por guillermo64 »

The damn Mercedes trailer broke down on the way to the track. Mechanic says he thinks someone may have put sugar in the the gas tank.....

El maldito remolque de Mercedes se averió de camino a la pista. El mecánico dice que cree que alguien pudo haber puesto azúcar en el tanque de gasolina ...
birle1

Mensaje por birle1 »

bueno chicos.

mi resumen de carrera puede valer para esta y para la anterior. en las dos tuve una desconexion. pero de mi cabeza!! no se porque, a partir de mitad carrera, 20 minutos, empiezo a darle vueltas a la cabeza, a hacer cosas raras con el coche y acabo estrellandome. o quedandome atrapado de la manera mas tonta.

no hay mucho mas que contar. tambien os digo que no entreno mucho tiempo. ando con otros juegos, e igual ese es el problema. pero ando super a gusto con el assetto corsa competizione, y no tanto en iracing.

nos vemos este martes, si entreno algo.

Hi guys.

my career summary can be valid for this and the previous one. in both I had a disconnection. but from my head !! I don't know why, from the middle of the race, 20 minutes, I start to spin my head, to do strange things with the car and I end up crashing. Or getting caught in the dumbest way

there's not much else to tell. I also tell you that I don't train for long. I play other games, and that is the problem anyway. but I'm super comfortable with the assetto corsa competizione, and not so much in iracing.

See you this Tuesday, if I train something.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Divertido hasta que explotó el motor en lap 13 creo. Me pareció que con los nervios, más de una vez reduje a primera demasiado pronto. Una pena porque me defendía bien aquí.

Alguien sabe por qué en el Weekly no salen los tiempos de quali de Tago y mío?

Fun until the engine blew in lap 13. It seemed to me that with my nerves, more than once I reduced to first gear too early. A shame because I defended myself well here.

Does anyone know why in the Weekly the quali times of Tago and me do not appear?
no corrais que es peor...
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

quico escribió:Does anyone know why in the Weekly the quali times of Tago and me do not appear?
I think it is connected with how you have entered your names in GPL. Do they start with a space?
Gaizka
Benefactor
Contactar:

Mensaje por Gaizka »

It is a bug in Weekly, which does not handle well the fact that Tago & Quico's name starts with a blank in the rpydump.txt due to not having set both name and surname in their player. Interestingly, this blank is well handled in all other sections than the table for Practice Results. I will share the details with Jani :wink:
GPL Rank = -92.907
Blood

Mensaje por Blood »

Gaizka escribió:It is a bug in Weekly, which does not handle well the fact that Tago & Quico's name starts with a blank in the rpydump.txt due to not having set both name and surname in their player. Interestingly, this blank is well handled in all other sections than the table for Practice Results. I will share the details with Jani :wink:
Corregido a mano

You can rate the race again :D
Blood

Mensaje por Blood »

He corregido todas las carreras con el 55, podéis volverlas a puntuar

Estaré atento la próxima vez :!:
Blood

Mensaje por Blood »

Gaizka escribió:It is a bug in Weekly, which does not handle well the fact that Tago & Quico's name starts with a blank in the rpydump.txt due to not having set both name and surname in their player. Interestingly, this blank is well handled in all other sections than the table for Practice Results. I will share the details with Jani :wink:
Si ya has informado a Jani, no le digo nada :roll:
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Sós unos mostruos,... pa tó :?
no corrais que es peor...
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:brindis:
Gaizka
Benefactor
Contactar:

Mensaje por Gaizka »

Al igual que Nürburgring, esta carrera (junto con Torino) era de las pocas que tenía marcada en el calendario :lista: tras haberla entrenado un pelo el año pasado con Aita.

En qualy la verdad es que no conseguí sacar todo el potencial. Durante las dos semanas de entrenos me costó mucho dar con el setup, por lo que tuve que priorizar la carrera. Aun así, sorprendentemente la diferencia con el resto fue un mundo :primero: y eso que en este circuito se notaba mucho el hándicap del Connaught.

Visto el panorama, la estrategia de carrera estaba clara: mantener la posición en la salida para luego aprovechar la diferencia de ritmo y la posición retrasada de Blood en parrilla para llevar el coche sano y salvo hasta la bandera de cuadros.

Plan fácil de ejecutar si no fuera porque, aquí, la salida era una larga recta seguida de otra larguísima y para más inri en subida, lo que me hacía tremendamente vulnerable :calavera:

Yo cumplí con mi parte. Salí como un tiro y clavé Clover Leaf, es decir, tanto la frenada de T1 como la salida de T2. Mientras tanto, Farina le disputaba la posición a Clive, lográndosela arrebatar en esos primeros compases de carrera. Esa maniobra era justo lo que necesitaba para no ser carne de rebufo y a partir de ahí, aunque casi me mato en la chicane de subida en la 1ª vuelta :lol:, sólo tuve que hacer valer mi ritmo camino a mi 4ª victoria consecutiva. Inaudito :besos:

Al final la victoria fue agridulce :nuse:
La falta de entrenos por parte de Blood fue un chasco :lloro: tras haber disfrutado de veras, de veras, de veras :sidra: de nuestro duelo particular en las primeras citas del campeonato :drake:

Por último, quisiera destacar que disfruté mucho viendo la repetición de esta carrera, con muchas batallas en muchos frentes además de la remontada de Blood 8)

Like Nürburgring, this race (along with Torino) was one of the few I had marked on the calendar :list: after having trained it a bit with Tago last year.

In qualifying the truth is that I could not get the full potential. During the two weeks of training I had a hard time with the setup, so I had to prioritize the race. Even so, surprisingly the difference with the rest was huge and I got the pole :primero: despite the fact that in this circuit the handicap of the Connaught was very noticeable.

Given the scenario, the race strategy was clear: Keep the position after the race start to then take advantage of my pace and Blood's delayed position on the grid to bring the car safe and sound to the checkered flag.

Easy-to-execute plan if it wasn't for the fact that, here, the start was a long straight followed by a larger one uphill! That made me extremely vulnerable slipstream-wise :calavera:

I did my part. I went out like a shot and nailed Clover Leaf. That is, both the braking into T1 and the exit of T2. In the meantime, Farina was fighting Clive for the second place and managed to snatch it from him. That maneuver was just what I needed to build a slipstreaming-safe gap. From then on, although I almost killed myself in the uphill chicane on the 1st lap :lol:, my pace did the rest and I reached my 4th consecutive victory :besos:

In the end the win was bittersweet :nuse:
Blood's lack of practice was a disappointment :cry: after having really, really, really enjoyed :sidra: our particular duel in the early rounds of the championship :drake:

Last but not least, I would like to point out that I really enjoyed watching the replay of this race, with many battles on many fronts in addition to Blood's comeback up to P3 8)

P.S. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator and reviewed by me
GPL Rank = -92.907
Responder