4th 1955 F1 Championship - 01 - British Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

P4 practice starting in a minute :director:

30 minutes practice + 8 laps GP

:brabham: :brm: :cooper: :ferrari: :eagle: :lotus: :honda:
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

I'm back in good time. In VROC chat awaiting news...
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Great news Doni :bien:

Nice P4 practice session with Clive and Sergio :piloto: :baba:

Sergio -->

... GPLSecrets\iGOR\iGOR.ini

Código: Seleccionar todo

-RaceListClient program options

[ RaceListServers ]
IP                        = igor.gplrank.info
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

thx tago :D :D
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
Doni Yourth

Race done only moments ago. Haven't looked at my replay cap as yet but wanted to get in here straightaway to apologize to Clive for that shunt. I'm not sure what happened. I braked early not wanting to tail ram you, we went into the corner and where it seemed right to pick up the throttle, I think I did but to my astonishment, you seemed to not do so.

For whatever reason, I am most dreadfully sorry to have shunted you off. You must be wondering if the GP55's aren't cursed for you. :(
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:roll: Lo siento Clive ... creo que Doni te debe una cerveza ... no he visto la repetición ... quizás un barril ... animate esto solo acaba de empezar :P

:roll: Sorry Clive... I think Doni owes you a beer... I haven't seen the replay... maybe a keg... cheer up this just started :P

Report and replay available :arrow:

Keni hoy no cabe en la cama :primero: Keni does not have enough room in his bed

Gaiz bienvenido otra vez al campeonato y al podium :segundo: welcome again to champ and podium

Will ¿que haces ahi bandido? :tercero: what r you doing there with the aliens? great result :bien:

Bienvenido al campeonato Petr Welcome to the champ Petr :bien:

Thanks all for racing :piloto: :baba:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Siempre me las apaño para salir en la foto con los mas grandes I always manage to be in the picture with the best

RACE LAPTIME CONSISTENCY
(first lap excluded)

Driver                    Avg Deviation  Std Deviation  Avg Laptime   Laps
Keni Blood 55                     0.264          0.366    1m43.704s     25
Gaizka Lopez55                    0.379          0.474    1m44.117s     25
Petr Romanov                      0.552          0.684    1m45.089s     25
 tagomago55                       0.594          0.731    1m46.675s     25
Will Tway55                       0.600          0.725    1m44.999s     25
:prrr:
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Extra! Extra!
Imagen
:cava: grats, Blood :primero: Gaizka :segundo: & Will :tercero: :cava:
See you in Castle Combe :piloto:
Imagen
Doni Yourth

Grats to our podium finishers! Keni on the win, Gaizka on a good P2 and Will doing a creditable job for P3. Well done, fellas.

So... I've pulled down the server replay cap and have compared to my personal save. They are in agreement. No noteworthy discrepancies. I'm at a loss to explain my collision with Clive. I braked plenty early...at the bridge instead of well down towards Copse...believing it to be totally foolhardy to follow someone into a corner without laps prior to see where an adversary would start to brake. I rolled into the corner spot on the line and was shocked to see that Clive was way, way wide. Comparing my speed and his from laps I observed him run in qualifying, he was well off his normal pace. Perhaps throwing the Maser a bit sideways to scrub off speed did more than he would have liked. Dunno. In any event and for whatever reason, I am grieved to see that he was eliminated with a wheel gone bye-bye. Just cruel.

Recovering from my spin, I worked my back up to Tago, Xuggy and finally, Quico with some good dicing and got lucky when Q went wide and well out onto the grass at Chapel and that let me have a shot at a pass down in Stowe. Almost immediately, I made a mistake at Abbey by clipping the curb and having a tour through the grass myself but Quico was just too far back to take advantage of that gaffe. Managed to hang on for a sheepish P5.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Sesiones de practica P1 - P4 en Silverstone P1 - P4 practice sessions at Silverstone

P1		P2		P3		P4		

1 - Keni    	CON	1:43.16 1:42.80                 1:42.80

2 - Gaizka	  CON           1:43.42 1:43.70         1:43.42

3 - Clive	   MAS	1:44.18 1:43.72         1:43.59 1:43.59

4 - Petr	    CON	1:44.38                         1:44.38

5 - Tron  	  FER	        1:44.41                 1:44.41

6 - Doni    	LAN	1:44.53                         1:44.53

7 - Will    	MER	1:48.29 1:44.73                 1:44.73

8 - Sergio	  VAN	1:45.58 1:44.86 1:45.90 1:45.92 1:44.86

9 - Tagomago	LAN	        1:46.13 1:46.06 1:45.66 1:45.66

10- Xug	     LAN           1:46.83 1:46.05         1:46.05

- Tagomago	MAS	1:46.31 

Practice1 :arrow:
Practice2 :arrow:
Practice3 :arrow:
Practice4 :arrow:

:piloto: :bien:
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Doni Yourth escribió:....... I braked plenty early...at the bridge instead of well down towards Copse...believing it to be totally foolhardy to follow someone into a corner without laps prior to see where an adversary would start to brake. I rolled into the corner spot on the line and was shocked to see that Clive was way, way wide. Comparing my speed and his from laps I observed him run in qualifying, he was well off his normal pace. Perhaps throwing the Maser a bit sideways to scrub off speed did more than he would have liked. Dunno. In any event and for whatever reason, I am grieved to see that he was eliminated with a wheel gone bye-bye. Just cruel.
My braking patern is to brake harder and later, after letting some speed bleed off before using the brakes.

Hence, I will have moved away from you if you actually braked early.

I was wide because I was expecting a Lancia to be launched down the inside and was getting ready to respond.

I appreciate that your remorse is entirely genuine.

However, people just tend to follow too closely to each other in the 55mod. If the guy in front slows when yo are not expecting him to then you may be able to dab the brakes but if you do it will probably ruin your next couple of laps.

This series is set up to promote close racing, so I'm just considering if I want to spend the rest of the season wondering who might run into me next. :?

Congrats to Keni, Gaizka, Will and all finishers.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Pues yo conseguí mejorar mi tiempo de clasificación para salir como en la cola del pan la última :prrr:
I managed to improve my qualification time to go out like in the bread line ... the last one

Aunque parezca mentira ahi estamos todos:
Keni que sale como un avión con Gaiz a la zaga y luego el paquete Petr Will Clive Doni Quico Xuggy Sergio y mi casco :piloto:
Believe it or not, we are all there:
Keni leaving like a plane with Gaiz behind and then the package Petr Will Clive Doni Quico Xuggy Sergio and my helmet

Imagen

Que lástima ese toque con perdida de rueda :cabezazo: What a pity that touch with wheel loss

Imagen

Aqui vamos en grupo Xug, Sergio y yo :piloto: Here we go in group Xug, Sergio and me

Imagen

Doni viene a la caza :tonto: Doni hunting

Imagen

Gaizka recuperando viejas sensaciones :baba: Gaizka recovering old feelings

Imagen

Keni defendiendose como gato panza arriba :diablo: Keni defending himself like an attacking cat

Imagen

Quico buscando no perder contacto con Will y Petr :piloto: Quico trying not to lose contact with Will and Petr

Imagen

Petr con Will a la zaga :tonto: Petr with Will behind

Imagen

Pequeño desliz de Sergio :jo: Little mistake from Sergio

Imagen

Pero si no toco na la hierba :lloron: Who says I am touching the grass

Imagen

Xuggy tambien cae en las garras de Doni :lloro: Xuggy also falls into the clutches of Doni

Imagen

Keni victoria y rendimiento impresionante .. enhorabuena :primero: Keni victory and impressive performance .. congratulations

Imagen

Thx all for racing ;)
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

Por mi parte, muy descontento con mi carrera , he perdido el feeling con los 55´, o eso o no entiendo el Vanwall . No le saco buenos tiempos ni buen ritmo de carrera , el martes sufrí mucho para seguir el ritmo de mis compañeros de lucha (Xug , Tago ... ) y al final acabé chocando . Me cuesta mantener los frenos fríos , y eso que casi no freno , lo digo en serio , los pierdo enseguida .
Me parece que voy a cambiar de escudería , cogí Vanwall por tener una parrilla más variada , pero me da la sensación que no nos vamos a llevar bien . Sé que con otro coche puedo estar más arriba ( que conste que el martes mientras estuve en pista me lo pasé muy bien peleando) , pero el nivel de estrés es demasiado :lol: :lol:
Y no digo con esto que voy a coger el Mercedes para pelearme con Keni o Gaizka , pero ¿ un ferrari por ejemplo ? no sé , todavía tengo algún día para decidirme .
Mis felicitaciones al podio :ovni: :ovni: :ovni: y mi solidaridad a los que como yo no pudoeron acabar la carrera .
Nos vemos en Castle Combe :piloto:

For my part, very unhappy with my career, I've lost my feeling with the 55 ', either that or I don't understand the Vanwall. I did not get good times or good race rhythm, on Tuesday I suffered a lot to keep up with my fighting partners (Xug, Tago ...) and in the end I ended up crashing. It is hard for me to keep the brakes cold, and I hardly brake, I mean it, I lose them right away.
It seems to me that I am going to change teams, I chose Vanwall because it has a more varied grid, but I get the feeling that we are not going to get along. I know that with another car I can be higher (for the record, on Tuesday while I was on track I had a great time fighting), but the stress level is too much: lol:: lol:
And I'm not saying that I'm going to take the Mercedes to fight Keni or Gaizka, but a Ferrari for example? I don't know, I still have a day to decide.
My congratulations to the podium: UFO:: UFO:: UFO: and my solidarity to those who, like me, could not finish the race.
See you at Castle Combe: pilot:

Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

And you are welcome Petr :adios: :adios: :adios:
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

:lol: :lol:
Responder