2020 F1 1967 - 09 - Sunday Mirror International Trophy

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Missed yesterday's trials but I'll be on the grid for today's round. Best of Luck, chaps! :)
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Great Doni & thx

Starting Q4 right now!
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D

Q1 - Q4 standings

Código: Seleccionar todo

Q1		Q2		Q3		Q4		

1 - Keni    	COO	                        1:15.93 1:15.93

2 - Jani       REP                           1:17.15 1:17.15

3 - Tron  	  COO	        1:17.19         1:17.78 1:17.19

4 - Will    	REP	1:17.68 1:17.63         1:17.38 1:17.38

5 - Tagomago	FER	1:32.70 1:18.96 1:19.86 1:19.22 1:18.96

6 - Xug	     REP                   1:19.67         1:19.67

Q1 :arrow:

Q2 :arrow:

Q3 :arrow:

Q4 :arrow:

:piloto: :bien:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

No paper :oops:

Grats to Keni :primero: Doni :segundo: and Tron :tercero:

By my side after first horrible laps then a great racing with Xug :piloto: :bien:

Report and replay up to date :arrow:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Keni's performance :eek:

Código: Seleccionar todo

RACE LAPTIME CONSISTENCY
(first lap excluded)

Driver                    Avg Deviation  Std Deviation  Avg Laptime   Laps
 Doni67                           0.478          0.637    1m19.317s     36
Keni Blood                        0.648          0.991    1m17.062s     36
Doni is also strong racing ... great performance too :bien:
guillermo64

Mensaje por guillermo64 »

My number was up. After nearly an entire season without engine troubles, my crankshaft felt the effects.

The start was rather interesting. Not sure what happened to Blood but Jani jumped out and I was able to snake 2nd. Then along came Blood. Very difficult track to pass but eventually Blood got through. Jani had a good advantage when I retired but now see he didn't make it to the end. Team Repco had a very poor outing. We missed Sergio.

Grats to Blood, Doni and Tron. Well done on a difficult circuit.

Cheers mates. Until the next one.

Mi número subió. Después de casi toda una temporada sin problemas con el motor, mi cigüeñal sintió los efectos.

El comienzo fue bastante interesante. No estoy seguro de qué le pasó a Blood, pero Jani saltó y pude ser el segundo. Luego vino Blood. Pista muy difícil de pasar, pero finalmente Blood pasó. Jani tenía una buena ventaja cuando me retiré, pero ahora veo que no llegó al final. El equipo Repco tuvo una salida muy pobre. Extrañamos a Sergio.

Grats to Blood, Doni y Tron. Bien hecho en un circuito difícil.

Saludos compañeros. Hasta el próximo.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Después del desastre de Bikernieki, he descartado el café de después de comer el día de carrera. Todavía me dura por la noche y parece que lo que me hace falta es una tila.

La carrera pintaba dura, porque estábamos muchos con parecido ritmo en un circuto en el que adelantar es tan chungo, pero es que, en la salida, en lugar de mirar a Juan Luis, me quedé mirando al comisario que tenía justo delante a mi izquierda. Últimamente ya hago buenas salidas, pero esta vez me pasó media parrilla. Así que me dediqué a esperar a que las gomas se calentaran y tomármelo con calma. La posibilidad de alcanzar a Doni no se dio, ya que hizo una carrera perfecta, con un gran ritmo y sin errores. El 3er puesto fue gracias a los abandonos de Will y Jani.

Enhorabuena a los que acabasteis. Bueno, y a Blood, que parece que se me escapa en el campeonato...

After the Bikernieki disaster, I have discarded the post-lunch coffee on race day. It still lasts at night and it seems that what I need is a linden.

The race looked tough, because there were many of us with a similar rhythm in a circuit where overtaking is so tricky, but at the start, instead of looking at the start flag man, I stared at the marshal who was right in front of me to my left . I've been doing good starts lately, but this time half the grid passed me. So I waited for the tires to heat up and take it easy. The possibility of catching up with Doni did not happen, as he had a perfect race, with a great pace and without errors. The 3rd place was thanks to the forfaits of Will and Jani.

Congratulations to those who finished. Well, and Blood, who seems to escape me in the championship ...
no corrais que es peor...
Blood

Mensaje por Blood »

I had a few good laps behind Will after my poor start :)
Its a hard track to pass, but I could manage to pass him, after that I was 5s behind Jani... It would be interesting to see how to pass him, but he did a spin before the chicane and I take the lead.

Lovely track to race with 65 or small block 66, too small for 67 cars hehehe

Will, bad luck, I know how you feel, but Im suggar free :cooper:
guillermo64

Blood escribió:
Will, bad luck, I know how you feel, but Im suggar free :cooper:
LMAO
guillermo64

Hola. Just checking to see which track is next? I think I'm racing on the wrong one. I hope so as the bumps are brutal. The top or bottom? Thanks.

Imagen

Hola. ¿Solo comprobando qué pista es la siguiente? Creo que estoy corriendo en el equivocado. Eso espero ya que los golpes son brutales. ¿Arriba o abajo? Gracias.

Guillermo
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Sorry Will for the delay ... we would like to use the new one

http://srmz.net/index.php?s=5cc9c57dc81 ... opic=13752

Still have to finish the "in a hurry" section :arrow: but you can find the track also there

:wink:
guillermo64

Thanks Tago. I think the track on VROC is V1.

Cheers
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Mezcua escribió:Sorry Will for the delay ... we would like to use the new one

http://srmz.net/index.php?s=5cc9c57dc81 ... opic=13752

Still have to finish the "in a hurry" section :arrow: but you can find the track also there

:wink:
With my 55mod commitments completed I shall try to join this one, if that is ok?
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

I spent an hour before qualy to install everything GPL and Logitech related on my (home) office PC. Just to make everything more complicated I started with F1 Legends demo edition which... parlez francaise.. :D

Anyway, I know the track pretty well and I could make a decent setup which resulted P2 for the grid. Start was perfect I realized just in time that the man on the left just a track marshall and the starter stands on the right :D

Took the lead and built a good advantage but threw all away and dropped back to fourth... With the retirement of my team mate and the pass of Doni I advanced to second. Later I was off again, and followed Doni closely with the expectation of great fun. Then came real life and I had to pit in and retire..

Congrats Keni! It would have been great to stay ahead at least for a few more laps :)

See you guys in Montjuic Park!

--

Pasé una hora antes de calificar para instalar todo lo relacionado con GPL y Logitech en mi PC de oficina (en casa). Solo para hacer todo más complicado comencé con la edición demo de F1 Legends que ... parlez francaise ..: D

De todos modos, conozco bastante bien la pista y pude hacer una configuración decente que resultó en P2 para la parrilla. La salida fue perfecta Me di cuenta justo a tiempo de que el hombre de la izquierda era solo un mariscal de pista y el motor de arranque está a la derecha: D

Tomó el liderato y construyó una buena ventaja, pero tiró todo por la borda y bajó de nuevo al cuarto ... Con la retirada de mi compañero de equipo y el pase de Doni avancé a segundo. Más tarde me fui de nuevo y seguí a Doni de cerca con la expectativa de divertirme mucho. Luego vino la vida real y tuve que enfrentarme y retirarme.

¡Felicidades Keni! Hubiera sido genial estar por delante al menos durante algunas vueltas más :)

¡Nos vemos en el parque de Montjuic!
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Sorry for the delay :oops:
Imagen
Imagen
Responder