6th Tasman Cup F1 66 - 5 - Dutch Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Responder
Xug

6th Tasman Cup F1 66 - 5 - Dutch Grand Prix

Mensaje por Xug »

6th Tasman Cup F1 66
Imagen

Circuito / Track: Zandvoort 1967
Día / Date: 16 de junio de 2020 / June 16th 2020

Carrera / Race 1: 9 vueltas / laps
Carrera / Race 2: 23 vueltas / laps

GPLRank F1 1966: Imagen

ImagenImagen

Normas / Rules

Modo pro / Pro mode
En modo pro no es posible reiniciar / Under pro mode rules [shift]+[r] is not allowed
Prohibido adelantar bajo bandera amarilla / Overtaking is not allowed under yellow flag

Grand Prix

Carrera / Race 1
  • 10 minutos de calificación / 10 minutes qualifying
    15 minutos de carrera aproximadamente / About 15 minutes race
    Puntuación / Points: 5-3-2-1 + 1 pp
Carrera / Race 2
  • Parrilla de salida invertida según los resultados de la carrera 1 / Reverse grid according race 1 results
    30 minutos de carrera aproximadamente / About 30 minutes race
    Puntuación / Points: 9-6-4-3-2-1 + 1 consistencia / consistency + 1 remontada / highest climber + 1 VR (entre las 2 mangas) / FL (considered both races)
Duración aproximada del evento: 1 hora 10 min. / Approximate duration of the event: 1 h 10 min

21.55 h - 22.00 h Encuentro en el iGOR (sala PDLR, sin contraseña), bienvenida y contraseña para entrar en el servidor / Racers meeting at iGOR (chatroom: PDLR, no password), welcome and password for the race server
22.00 h - 22.10 h Entrada al servidor, 10 min de calificación / Server open, 10 min qualifying
22.10 h - 22.25 h Carrera 1 en modo pro, de unos 15 min / Pro mode race 1, about 15 minutes
22.25 h - 22.35 h Entrada al servidor según el orden de la parrilla invertida / Server entry in reverse grid order
22.40 h - 23.10 h Carrera 2 en modo pro, de unos 30 min / Pro mode race 2, about 30 minutes
Todas las horas son CET o, del 29 de marzo al 25 de octubre, CEST. / All times are CET or, fromMarch 29th to October 25th, CEST.

Coches dispponibles para este gran premio / Cars available for this event
Imagen
Imagen
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Luego colgaré el setup del Ferrari 246 con el que hace dos días hice 12729. Igual a alguien le sirve aunque no termino de ir cómodo con el. Pero el que falta es el de Blood con el que en el 2008 hizo un tiempo 1 segundo mejor que el mío :shock: . Seguro que con su setup le igualo el tiempo (por lo menos) :prrr: .
no corrais que es peor...
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Como? :shock: What?

Alguien reparte setups? :nose: Someone hands out setups?

A qué hora? :jo: What time?

A quién hay que darle el jamon esta vez? :prrr: Who should we give the ham this time?

:jiji:

:director: Training day at Zandvoort!!!
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Sergio, ayer te vi dándote de tortas con el ferri y te mando este setup. Es diferente al que usé para PB, pero mucho más fiable. Se puede usar con diferencial 30/60 o 45/45 con algún retoque de las convergencias. Creo que yo correré con algo así. No requiere prácticamente entrenarlo, es prêt-à-porter.

Ferrari 246 race
no corrais que es peor...
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

thx Quico. Lo monto y pruebo,que con el que me he fabricado voy sufriendo todo el rato.
Gracias!!
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Great event at Zandvoort

Imagen

Grats to Keni :primero: :tonto:, Sergio :segundo: :tonto: who owes a ham to Quico for the setup and Clive :tercero: :tonto:

Imagen

Grats to Keni :primero: :tonto:, Xuggy :segundo: :tonto: and Doni :tercero: :tonto:

Although I have not seen replays I think we had a good time in this race :bien: :piloto:

You are welcome Will ... and grats for fine racing ... holding the position with all those hungry wolves behind is something :bien:

Thx all for racing :piloto: :baba:
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Mezcua escribió:
Although I have not seen replays I think we had a good time in this race :bien: :piloto:
I had a dreadful time. I think that I put my whole season allocation of spins into one race!
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

It didn't' surprise me in the least that I had a poorish outing here at Zandvoort. Of course, with a most lucky P3 in the feature, you might think that I'm crying in my beer but in all honesty, this place spooks me. I mean, I can go out for a short 5-6 lap run and figure I'm setting a good time reference historical PB's. I come in and look at my times. They're nowhere near what I can run and I haven't the foggiest idea as to why. I can go out again in the same session and the laps feel the same. Now I'm down to my competitive speeds but again, I have no idea why. Like I said, this place spooks me.

Heat Race:
Started at the back and not a surprise. A lap close to my PB but still not quite sub-standard. Matching my PB would have had me starting P5. I took it easy off the start with a very tight grid pattern and just looked to get the laps in without dramas. Picked up a place on Lap03 when Wil slid wide exiting Tarzan. Now P7 and chasing Tago. Lap05 and a monumental spike in my NET bars! WHOA! They went right to the sky! I thought I was a goner as Tago and Xuggy up ahead vanished entirely. After a few seconds, the bars subsided to normal values and I was back in the race. So often, this is the precursor to a disco. PHEW! At the end of that very lap, I got a run on Tago down the front straight and just managed an out-brake into Tarzan for P6. Starting the last lap, Xug was only just nicely ahead but I had Tago fairly close behind as I approached Tarzan. Not quite sure what happened there...perhaps fixated on my pit board a little longer than I should have; it's place just at the end of the pit stall area...but it's clear from the replay cap that I dove in there missing my brake point by a full marker. DOH! With wings and some CanAm Chaparral sucker car fans working for me, I might have made it. Lacking these, physics said, 'Off you go into the sandbox, sonny.' Sigh... Tago was close enough to easily retake the place and I came back onto the road in a clumsy fashion to contact Wil. Not his fault in the least but he slowed to let me through. You needn't have done that, Wil. It was my gaffe. Finished up P7. Keni had run off with an easy win.

Feature Race:
Wil got a nice launch from the middle of the front row. (Like Oulton Park, the pole position slot was left vacant. Is this because Tago is host?) I trailed with Xuggy give me fits in his Eagle. After several laps, I closed on Wil and took a look at sizing him up for a pass on the pit straight starting Lap05. Wil thought I was making a bid and gave me plenty of space to pass. It really wasn't a bonifide pass attempt, Wil. Just taking a peek. Xuggy followed through immediately and already, Keni was scything his way up from the back. Lap07 and disaster for Quico. Off into the sandbox in Tarzan and stuck in the fence. BLAH! Bad luck there, amigo. Coming up to finish Lap08, Keni is catching a fine breeze off my Dino and tucks underneath me at Tarzan for the lead. He disappeared in short order and marched of to an easy win. This left me with the task of holding off a determined Xug whose Eagle talons were biting hard into my ass. Half distance at Lap12 and the situation was firm with me holding onto to P2 by my fingernails ahead of Xug with Sergio and Wil close behind Xug. Just a second covered the four. Disaster for Sergio! A lurid slide off which also delayed Wil cost them both a chance at challenging for a podium. Bad luck, gys. Wil's progress faltered with an off on Lap13. Sergio had recovered from his off to pursue Tago in P4. Starting Lap17, Xuggy was close behind as Tarzan approached and he ducked low for a good out-braking move. I was hoping to stay close enough for a slipstream pass on the pit straight but no, Xug pulled out enough of a margin in that lap to kill any hopes of that. My main concern now was keeping up a pace to stay out of the clutches of a charging Tago. He had recovered from an earlier incident to roar back and challenge for a podium and was all of five seconds back of me. Tago had his hands full, though, as Sergio was staging a great comeback and challenged on the pit straight to start the last lap. High drama! A collision in Tarzan! Both Sergio & Tago are off the road and struggling to recover. Wil was not far behind and could have passed both with a little luck. Sergio recovered first to lead the balance of the lap to claim P4 only just ahead of Tago.

Glad that this one is in my rear view mirror.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Shouldn't Keni also have the "recovery" point for race two? This would give him 17 points from Zandvoort.
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Me cuesta mucho encontrar un momento para escribir algo, pero esta vez no quiero que se me pase: disfruté mucho en Zandvoort: el coche iba genial, el setup era brillante y salió todo bien… salvo que el pc de Blood aguantó :P

En la primera pude mantener un buen ritmo y aguantar los intentos de Tago y Doni de atacar y conseguí llegar P5.
En la segunda, pude aprovechar la posición de salida, avanzar a Will pronto, ser adelantado sin dramas por Blood y tener durante toda la carrera un emocionantísimo duelo con Doni, además de soportar un rato a Sergio y, antes, Mezcua, detrás. Estuve persiguiéndo a Doni desde demasiado cerca durante muchas vueltas, en alguna ocasión me temí tocarlo, mi cerebro me decía que aflojara para evitar la posibilidad de tocarlo, pero me veía tan fuerte, tan capaz de ganarle la posición, que no podía ceder nada. En la vuelta 17 se debió cansar de mi acoso, o más bien de sufrir por la integridad de su trasero, y me lo puso fácil en T1. En 2 o 3 vueltas pude poner 2 segundos entre los dos y asegurar la 2a posición, que, estando el pc de Blood en forma, es como P1 :mrgreen:

Imagen
:cava: grats, Blood :primero::primero: Sergio :segundo: Xug :segundo: Clive :tercero: & Doni :tercero: :cava:

I find it hard to find a moment to write something, but this time I don't want it to pass by: I really enjoyed Zandvoort, the car was great, the setup was brilliant and everything went well… except that Blood's PC held up
In the first race I was able to keep a good rhythm and endure Tago and Doni's attempts to attack, and managed to get P5.
In the second one, I was able to take advantage of the starting position, pass Will soon, be overtaken by Blood without drama and have a very exciting duel with Doni throughout the race. I was chasing him from too close for many laps, on more than one occasion I was afraid to touch him, my brain told me to loosen up to avoid the possibility of touching him, but I looked to myself so strong, so capable of gaining the position, that I could not give up anything. On lap 17 he must have gotten tired of my harassment, or rather suffering for the integrity of his back, and he made it easy for me in T1. In 2 or 3 laps I could put 2 seconds between the two and secure the 2nd position, which, being Blood's pc in shape, is like P1

Clive Loynes escribió:Shouldn't Keni also have the "recovery" point for race two?
thanks once more, Clive :)
Imagen
Responder