3rd 1955 F1 Championship - 01 - GP de la República Argentina

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Last note on Argie...

I must read the latest pre-race notes more carefully. I went to the line with fuel for the originally stated race distance of 29 laps. Had 4USG...about 16 litres which I think is 11kg...of fuel remaining at the flag. Every gram is a penalty.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

Primera carrera para ir cogiendo tono con los 55´ . Cuando sufrí el drop en plena carrera , perdí el sonido del juego y tuve que pilotar mirando más tiempo el tacógrafo que el circuito :? :? . Salí bien , pero fui perdiendo posiciones a lo largo de la carrera , el gordini no es rápido precisamente , eso , y mis manos torpes , no me permitieron luchar en condiciones . Después llegó lo del sonido y me dediqué a intentar llegar al final .
Con el drop , el gpl me envió al final del grupo , aunque mi posición real fue 5º , metido en tierra de nadie .
Felicidades al podium y lo siento por Cayo que no pudo ni estrellarse en la primera curva :lol: :lol: .
Nos vemos en Mónaco , a ver si la cosa me va un poco mejor .

First race to catch tone with the 55´. When I suffered the drop in the middle of the race, I lost the sound of the game and had to drive looking at the tachograph longer than the circuit:? :? . I went well, but I was losing positions throughout the race, the gordini is not fast precisely, that, and my clumsy hands, did not allow me to fight in conditions. After that , the lack of sound came
and I dedicated myself to trying to reach the end.
With the drop, the gpl sent me at the end of the group, although my real position was 5th, stuck in no man's land.
Congratulations to the podium and I'm sorry for. Cayo who didn't could or crash in the first corner: lol:: lol:.
See you in Monaco, let's see if things are going a little better.
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Doni Yourth escribió:I neglected to mention in my post above that several seconds after Quico passed me on Lap15, my NET bars went berserk. Two of the three went right to the top and I thought for sure that I would be disconnected. In the server replay cap, it commences at 26m11s. In my personal replay cap, Quico actually disappears altogether for some seconds, comes back, disappears again then comes back into view a second time for good. I backed right off immediately to give him space. Was our close proximity the cause? As well, when a car ahead disappears, there's no telling where it will be if it reappears. I think that this was in and around the same time that Sergio was dropped from the GPL scoring.

I got nervous when Doni began to disappear, as the task of overtake him became very dangerous. Then I saw the shadow on the road, but didn't know if it was the real position or an estimated one, but seemed a good reference.. Fortunately, that happened only when I was behind Doni but with considerable gap.

Me puse nervioso cuando Doni empezó a desaparecer, ya que intentar adelantarle se volvía muy pligroso. Entonces vi que la sombra del coche se podía ver en la pista, pero no sabía si correspondía a su posición real o estimada, pero era una ayuda apreciable. Afortunadamente eso pasó solo cuando yo iba detrás de Doni y a cierta distancia.

Doni Yourth escribió:Last note on Argie...

I must read the latest pre-race notes more carefully. I went to the line with fuel for the originally stated race distance of 29 laps. Had 4USG...about 16 litres which I think is 11kg...of fuel remaining at the flag. Every gram is a penalty.

I entered the 4th qualy session to do some laps and calculate the fuel for the race. Remaining 2 minutes for session end, I stopped and began the count of laps drived when the server sent me out. So I filled the car with a secure load of fuel. I finished the race with about 10 litres. As we must end races with at least 2L, my excess were only of 8L, not enough to worry but better to know an acurate amount!

Entré al server para la 4ª sesión de calificación solo para dar unas vueltas y calcular la gasolina para la carrera. Cuando quedaban 2 minutos, había parado y había empezado a contar las vueltas que había dado cuando el server me devolvió a origen, así que le puse una cantidad de gasolina "segura" para la carrera.
Cuando acabé tenía aún 10 litros, y como hay que acabar con por lo menos 2L, mi sobrecarga fue solo de 8L, perfectamente asumible, pero tenemos que ir afinando eso!

Cayo y Sergio, espero que haya solo sido consecuencia de la borrasca y que no os vuelva a pasar. Menuda gracia! -y además se os echaba de menos-
no corrais que es peor...
birle1

Mensaje por birle1 »

bueno, por fin mi report.

para ser la primera carrera, estuvo muy bien. todo muy limpio. creo que voy a salir siempte atras para no molestar a la hora de entrar. asi, me quede detras de xug en la salida. con estos frenos, no sabia si podria pasarle facil o me lo llevaria por delante como la ultima vez. pero me lo tome con calma, y en t1 uno xug se fue un pelin largo y le meti el coche por dentro. y en t2 nos aguantamos bastante bien y le pase. luego vino sergio con el gordo. pero creo que sergio se puso nervioso y me dejo pasar muy amablemente. a partir de aqui me vi en tierra de nadie, sin poder coger a los de delante. pero derrepente doni se empezo a quedar detras y le fui cogiendo. pero me encontre en la misma situacion que con xug. pero esta vez doni no cometio ningun error y no pude adelantarlo.

por cierto, seguire con este coche, pues no puedo entrenar mucho. y... necesito saber que se va a correr el dia 11 de febrero. esa es la siguiente carrera que voy a correr y en el calendario pone que es indy y en el post decis que es bremgarten

and now, summarized. it was a great race!! I found myself two times behind someone, xug and doni. i could pass xug in T1 in lap 4, but couldn´t pass doni for second place. he didn´t make any mistake. and I never had the brakes too reds. they were more time in red when I was behind someone. i realized that behind xug. very rare.
Responder