3rd 1965 Formula 1 Challenge - 08 - Gran Premio di Varese

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Responder
Xug

3rd 1965 Formula 1 Challenge - 08 - Gran Premio di Varese

Mensaje por Xug »

3rd 1965 Formula 1 Challenge
Imagen

Circuito / Track: Panchine
Día / Date: 19 de noviembre de 2019 / November 19th 2019
Vueltas / Laps: 14

GPLRank F1 1965: Imagen

ImagenImagen

Normas
Modo pro larga: 25 minutos de calificación y 30-35 minutos de carrera.
En modo pro no es posible reiniciar.
Prohibido adelantar bajo bandera amarilla.

Duración aproximada del evento: 1 hora

21.55 h - 22.00 h Encuentro en el VROC (sala PDLR, sin contraseña), bienvenida y contraseña para entrar en el servidor
22.00 h - 22.25 h Entrada al servidor, 25 min de calificación
22.25 h - 23.00 h Carrera en modo pro larga, de unos 30-35 min
Las horas son CET o, del 31 de marzo al 27 de octubre, CEST.[/i]

Rules
Pro long mode: 25 minutes qualifying and 30-35 minutes race.
Under pro mode rules there is no [shift]+[r].
Overtaking is not allowed under yellow flags.

Approximate duration of the event: 1 hour

21.55 h - 22.00 h Racers meeting at VROC (chatroom: PDLR, no password), welcome and password for the race server
22.00 h - 22.25 h Server open, 25 min qualifying
22.25 h - 23.00 h Race: pro long mode, about 30-35 minutes
All times are CET or, from March 31st to October 27th, CEST.
Imagen
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Sadly, I think that I will miss this one.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:cry: A pity Clive ... we'll miss you ;)

Tron ... gracias por el setup ... el año pasado me permitio acabar arriba del cajón :bien: Quico ... thanks for the former year setup ... I won that one
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Al estilo de ... Quico's style

Ojo avizor Keep an eagle eye

IP - 2.139.174.194
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Mezcua escribió: Ojo avizor Keep an eagle eye

IP - 2.139.174.194

¡¡oído cocinaaaa!!

sorry, I cant traslate this :D
no corrais que es peor...
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Neither Clive nor the very well-endowed Race Queen from the Ahvenisto race have been seen since his convincing victory. I don't want to read anything into that fact that might be sensitive but...

:)

I have business out of town today...race day...and there's a chance that I won't make it back for the start. Fingers X'd.

Edit: Some hours later now and my business out of town went smoothly and I'm back in plenty of time to make the start.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Doni Yourth escribió:... and my business out of town went smoothly and I'm back in plenty of time to make the start.
Fantástico Doni ... :bien: Great

Ayer tuvimos un gran rato en pista con Clive, Quico, Sergio y yo :piloto: :baba: Yesterday we had a great time on track with Clive, Quico, Sergio and I

A ver que tal hoy Let's see how it is today :wink:
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

¡¡¡¡¡ RACE DAY !!!!!
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D :D :D Great racing day at Varese

Imagen

Doni :primero: :piloto: :baba:

Sergio :segundo: :tonto:

Tago :tercero: :raquel:

Thx all for racing :bien:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Report & replay udpated :arrow:
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Doni does it again! :ola:
JaniP
Contactar:

Mensaje por JaniP »

Woohoo! Mixed feelings here. A few laps in practice, a safe start and then an epic race until it lasted. I had a perfect exit from T1 and went for the inside line for T2 to overtake Sergio, but collision box was merciless :) Sorry Sergio!

Congrats Doni on your victory!
Thanks all for the race. See you at the Glen!

Report page on Weekly
http://freeleo.hu/weekly/?p:races/201911261/

Woohoo! Sentimientos encontrados aquí. Unas pocas vueltas en la práctica, un comienzo seguro y luego una carrera épica hasta que duró. Tuve una salida perfecta de T1 y fui a la línea interna para que T2 superara a Sergio, pero la caja de colisión fue despiadada :) Lo siento Sergio!

¡Felicidades Doni por tu victoria!
Gracias a todos por la carrera. ¡Nos vemos en el Glen!
Groundhog GPL Weekly || Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
Sochenna

Mensaje por Sochenna »

Congratulations Doni, Sergio and Tago.

As Tago said, I was doing well, but Jesus' misunderstanding ended my test. Patience, stay for the next one.
Doni Yourth

Mensaje por Doni Yourth »

Cracker of a race at Panchine! Just knew it would be. The circuit lends itself to slipstreaming and trying to break away from the pack is at best, a faint hope. As events unfolded, we had four engaged in a tight duel for the lead. Should have been five. Tago... What happened, amigo? You qualified brilliantly to take pole. From what I can see from my replay cap, you got a poorish start then a minor collision to set you well back and unable to join the fun. Bad luck there.

The opening laps were quite exciting with exchanges of positions with Quico, Sergio and I in the lead trio. We were then joined by Tago in the Honda. Or at least, I thought it was Tago. As it turned out, this was Jani with a full head of steam running us down to make it a four-way duel for the lead. I don't use Pribluda except for the dashboard and fps readouts. I don't use it to monitor tyre temperatures or positions. Only in viewing the replay cap after the race did I learn that it was Jani in the 'Red Ball Special'. My pit board is the only source I use for keeping track of things and it's placed quite close to the S/F line. Not much time to read it and note who's where.

We lost Quico from a shunt on Lap05. Bad luck there, Q. This left Jani, Sergio and I to quarrel over the lead with the Honda's V-12 proving very strong on the straights. Lap08 and a major development as Jani and Sergio collided at T2. Sergio was off into the bales but got a break in that he rebounded back onto the track to continue with minimal delay. Jani was not so lucky. After the collision, he seemed to slow and I was close behind. A touch in the tail sent Jani's Honda into a flip and instant retirement. Sorry for that, Jani. I couldn't avoid. GPL is rather odd in this regard. I've seen these tail bumps deliver such results before. In real-life, it's usually the trailing car that comes off worse being launched over the lead car.

This incident gifted me a small but short-lived lead as Sergio rapidly closed in to challenge. For the balance of the race, we traded the lead each of us feeling out the best place to be for the dash to the flag. Last lap and Sergio and I go side-by-side through Serraglio and I'm holding my breath. I squeezed ahead but Sergio counters with a run up the inside into the tight Curva Muscia hairpin. I went in as late as I dared but Sergio went even too deeper on the brakes. Too deep as it turns out. Sergio swings wide and brushes the hedge on the outfield losing precious time. With only half a lap to go, I was home-free. PHEW! Great racing as ever here at the PDLR.

Some bad luck for David and Trooper along the way but at least nice to see that Tago recovered for a podium.
Those who do not learn from history will be condemned to relive its mistakes.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Otro desastre, por una maniobra absurda que me hace darme cuenta de que no tengo la cabeza en el GP. En este campeonato me han pasado demasiadas cosas y parece que la poca mentalización con la que conseguía correr, se ha disipado. Ya son varias carreras de hacer el gili.

La calificación, una castaña, no conseguí acercarme al 28, cuando no se si fue el día antes en el server había hecho un 28 y medio. Me equivoqué en la presión de la trasera izquierda, pero aún así el tiempo se quedó demasiado lejos. Justo al terminar la sesión de calificación, pantallazo y fuera del server. El lunes en la pachanga, en un momento determinado, vi desparecer los tres coches que tenía delante. O sincronizasteis muy bien vuestro lag :rie: , o yo tengo un problema con eso. Por ahí pueden ir los tiros. Y no creo que sea un problema de mi conexión wifi con el router, más bien creo que son fallos externos (es una sensación basada en más cosas...).

La carrera fue bien hasta que me adelantó Sergio en la súperrecta y me dije “aquí me consagro” y desprecié las leyes físicas y digitales al punto de dejarme una rueda en la valla. Lo dicho, una maniobra que ni en el kindergarten se les ocurre hacerla. Otra carrera de poder ir en grupo muertos de risa que me pierdo. Apagué el ordenador y me fui a pasear al perro, muy tranquilo. Lo asumo porque es lo que hay. No estoy centrado, por la razón que sea, pero por lo menos no estoy arruinando las carreras de nadie, uff!.

Felicidades a todos los que disfrutasteis la carrera!. :aplauso: :brindis: :flores: :guitarra: :aplauso:

Another disaster, for an absurd maneuver that makes me realize that I didn't have my head in the GP. Too many things have happened to me in this championship and it seems that the little mentality with which I managed to run has dissipated.

The qualification, a chestnut, I could not get close to 28, when I do not know if it was the day before on the server had made a 28 and a half. I was wrong in the pressure of the left rear, but still the time stayed too far. Just at the end of the qualification session, screenshot and out of the server. On Monday in the pachanga, at a certain moment, I saw the three cars in front of me disappear. Either you synchronized your lag very well :rie: , or I have a problem with that. There can go the shots. And I don't think it's a problem with my Wi-Fi connection to the router, rather I think they are external failures (it's a feeling based on more things ...).

The race went well until Sergio overtook me in the super-straight and I said “here I consecrate myself” and I disregarded the physical and digital laws to the point of leaving me a wheel on the fence. That said, a maneuver that not even in kindergarten can occur. Another race to be able to go in a group dead of laughter that I miss. I turned off the computer and went to walk the dog, very quiet. I assume it because it is what it is. I'm not focused, for whatever reason, but at least I'm not ruining anyone's careers, uff!

Congratulations to everyone who enjoyed the race!
:aplauso: :brindis: :flores: :guitarra: :aplauso:
no corrais que es peor...
Responder