2018 F1 1967 - 06 - British Grand Prix

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
quico

Mensaje por quico »

Untill the race in the server on monday night, I had zero training this week. As I red in last year thread of SilversTron, I have a setup to make easy 28s in race, improved after that pdlr race in wich already I made several 28s.
But without training and in my Portuguese cockpit, I couldn’t get the needed feeling to drive that stiff setup both in the monday’s race –pachanga- and in a session before the Tuesday race. So when we entered the server to qualy session, I decided to turn into a very soft setup, as I have a good time here with the brabham and I saw it was made with a very soft setup.

I made a soft setup in the practice session from scratch. I had never made something like that, but it worked fine. Not a fast setup but a predictable one, easy to handle. The three times I spun were due to my lack of training –well, sure the setup was no perfect, but it seemed to be a refined one! :shock: -, but as I was alone, I could maintain my 5º position the whole race, and at the end, make my 28 :D .

Grats to all who had fun.

PD: We call "pachanga" that informal races before the official ones whereby we can have safety car, can use the chat, and is allowed (or even recommended) leave bananas in the track for making the other cars to spin...
no corrais que es peor...
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:D Many thx to David & Clive for a great fight :piloto::baba:
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Reports updated :wink:
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Mezcua escribió::D Many thx to David & Clive for a great fight :piloto::baba:

It was good fun. Many thanks to you too.
Responder