2018 F1 1967 - 05 - Grand Prix de l'ACF

Los análisis de carrera oficiales, crónicas y comentarios de los pilotillos.
Clive Loynes

Mensaje por Clive Loynes »

Has anyone calculated the probability of getting Nouveau Monde right eighteen times in a row?

Especially when you have Pelle stuck up one of your exhaust pipes! :shock:
Última edición por Clive Loynes el Lun May 07, 2018 11:37 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

:tonto:
Clive Loynes

I made it to the end of this one so I was able to post the results on GPL Weekly straight after the race.

Please let me know if there are errors.

My race was nice and quiet. I made a mistake on lap two which allowed Dag through to 2nd spot and was then able to watch him pull away whilst I did likewise to the two Hondas behind.

Looks like Pelle made the same error that I did, coming onto the back straight and getting his outside wheels just up onto the curb. But he was probably going faster because, whereas I was able to keep hold of it, he was fired across the track, up the bank and into the fence; finally finishing upside-down in the middle of the track.

That gave me 2nd place and I managed Nouveau Monde a few more times to keep it to the end. :D

Looking forward to Silverstone.
Mezcua

Mensaje por Mezcua »

Reports updated :P
Trooper 55

Mensaje por Trooper 55 »

Lo mío fue un desastre. En Gresil rompí motor, y para no molestar intenté salir de la trazada, a la izquierda con tan mala suerte que no pude esquivar un árbol. Me metió del golpe de nuevo en la pista y creo que por mas que pulsaba ESC como un loco golpee a alguien. Mil perdones :oops:
No se a quien, por que del mosqueo que llevaba me sali del gpl....

En fin, espero que pudierais acabar todos y que disfrutarais. :wink:
" La percepción, sin comprobación ni fundamento, no es garantía suficiente de la verdad"
Clive Loynes

Hard luck Troop, we all have such days.

Tropa de la suerte dura, todos tenemos esos días.
Pelle_B
Contactar:

Mensaje por Pelle_B »

BIG Grats Dag, Clive & Killer :aplauso:

Again a fun day here on PDLR, whatever I did the stupid mistake...to start & run qual times in race. :roll:
Close to being the same mistake I made on Sunday in UKGPL, but came home on a 2nd place. :D

I said earlier: If I do not win at Rouen, my car comes to the nearest bullfight.
It does not do it, because...the cow was me :oops:
Imagen
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

Lo primero decir que me encantan éstas parrillas tan pobladas y tan internacionales . Parece mentira que después de tantos años de Gpl seguimos existiendo algunos locos enamorados de éste Sim .

Intensa y divertidísima carrera con una lucha a muerte entre Killer,André y yo :D :D :D .
No salí muy bien pero mantuve la posición en las primeras vueltas y adelanté a Killer ( creo que se echó a un lado ) en lap3 . En esa misma vuelta tracé mal Paradise y me pasaron Killer y André , pero al llegar a la rápida de izquierdas antes de Six Fréres , fruto de mi enfado :evil: :evil: :evil: , me metí por el interior y jugándomela a cara o cruz hice un adelantamiento a André un poco al límite pero legal ( que Andre se manifieste :lol: :lol: ).
La lucha estilo Kill Bill siguió bastantes vueltas y el Brabham intentó pasarme en varias ocasiones , pero el Toro Grosso es muy grosso y ocupaba toda la pista :roll: y donde no llegaban sus cuernos , llegaban mis codos .
Yo seguía atacando a mi compañero de rebaño pero no le inquietaba demasiado .
Al final Andre cometió un error y por fin me dejó respirar y pude centrarme en perseguir a Killer , pero me fue imposible .
Felicitaciones al pódium y una amonestación a Pelle :porrazo: :porrazo: :porrazo: de parte del jefe del equipo ; ha dicho que ya te mandará sus
" amigos de negro" para recomendarte tener más cuidado :oops: :oops: .
Y a Killer y Andre , darles las gracias por hacerme pasar una noche muy divertida .
Nos vemos en pista !!!!

PD: Aitor , no tienes por qué coger el Honda , lo que tienes que hacer es dejar ese jodido Iracing y entrenar más con la gorda BRM , es así de sencillo ... :cabreo: :cabreo: :cabreo:
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
Clive Loynes

Great report Sergio, even via the translator.

I am left with two enduring images. The first being the track as viewed by André, filled with horns and elbows, and the second is of the ninja visiting Pelle in the early hours for his "corrective treatment"! ;-)
quico

Mensaje por quico »

The last 15 min of the qualy session I went away to fetch my wife in my real car. When we arrived home the server was in transition to race –BIG GOOD LUCK! I was worried about missing the race-, and I had time to seat “under” my headphones and see how the grid has formed. I was 6º.

I haven’t a good start and Andre overtook me before T1. In lap 1 I touched the inside curb at Gresil and Trooper passed me in the straigh after –BIG BAD LUCK…-. In lap 2, I was just behind Trooper in Gresil when his motor exploded and I lose two positions with Birle and David –only one, as Trooper was out-. The good news were that I avoided the collision and my car had no damage. Then hard laps behind David untill he (tired of me) let me pass after Six Frères –lap 6-.

Although after the 4 laps behind David, Birle was so far, I got to be near him but then I did stupid mistakes the two times I had the possibility of fighting with him and ended lost in the tail of the race, finishing 9º.

Grats to all who had fun.

Gracias Sergio por tu crónica, nos recuerdas viejos y buenos tiempos, en los que leer las crónicas después de las carreras era mucho mejor que el marca los lunes.
no corrais que es peor...
Sergio68

Mensaje por Sergio68 »

Clive Loynes escribió:I am left with two enduring images. The first being the track as viewed by André, filled with horns and elbows, and the second is of the ninja visiting Pelle in the early hours for his "corrective treatment"! ;-)

:D :D :D :D
So it was and that's how I tell it

My English leaves a lot to be desired and I preferred to tell it in Spanish

Quico : En demasiadas ocasiones dejo de hacer el report por una u otra cosa . Por lo menos cuando cuento una carrera qué menos que reírnos un poco
Long live Rock´n ´roll & ternasco de Aragón
birle1

Mensaje por birle1 »

Sergio68 escribió:PD: Aitor , no tienes por qué coger el Honda , lo que tienes que hacer es dejar ese jodido Iracing y entrenar más con la gorda BRM , es así de sencillo ... :cabreo: :cabreo: :cabreo:
Sergio, ha sido mas por vago que otra cosa. no he corriendo mucho en ningún lado, y en consecuencia, no entreno naaa. y decidi correr solo un par de días antes.

pero es que la diferencia fue muy grande. además, estas tres semana que siguen voy a estar de mañana y ya estoy mayor para dormir solo 5 horas y luego no notarlo. jeje :anciano:

mi carrera fue tranquila. aunque tron y David me siguieron un par de vueltas, cometieron errores que me dejaron tranquilo. cuando los tres de delante estuvieron peleándose, pensé que les cojeria. pero en cuanto se estiraron un poco, agur ben-hur.

prometo que la próxima que corra entrenare mas. fui muy comodo esta vez, pero nada rápido.
Dag Johnsen

Mensaje por Dag Johnsen »

Grats Clive and Killer on the podium. Grats to all finishers and commiserations to those who didnt make it to the end.

Im amazed at how this season is progressing. It seems everything is going my way here in pdlr , at least at the moment. Didnt really expect much from Rouen as I didnt really have a great set up or a lot of time to practice. Expected Pelle to be strong here and he was. In the race I couldnt hang with him and had resigned myself to p2 wich was above my expectations anyways so I was happy with the podium but then I get the yellow going into sector 3 and I couldnt believe it when I saw the honda up side down on the backstraight. From there it was just about bringing the car to the finish.

All I ever aim for in any gpl race is to finish the race and then take whatever that brings. Usually it means a pretty good result but the wave Ive been on here in pdlr is kinda unique and strange tbh. So just gotta try and ride it as long as I can because the pessimist in me keeps telling me "this cannot possibly last..."

See you guys @ Silverstone.
Xug

Mensaje por Xug »

Nice starting grid, good start for everybody ...
Imagen

... and bad luck in L2 for Trooper, Tago & myself... :(
Trooper 55 escribió:...golpee a alguien...
Imagen

grats to the podium :) :cava: Dag :primero:, Clive :segundo:, Miele :tercero: :cava:

Tenía mucho lag y me quedé al final sin intención de avanzar a nadie en principio, pero esta vez no sirvió. Desde el viernes, por fin tengo una conexión nueva 4G, espero que ahora deje de ser un problema, por el precio debería
Imagen
Responder